• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer. *Take 2*

Mawu

Smash Cadet
fox trotting?^^

uh another QUESTION:
how to unlock the feature to choose random stages?

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
Simple question what does CPU mean?

Computer Player U???????

cause in the japanese version of brawl its just CP

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
fox trotting?^^

uh another QUESTION:
how to unlock the feature to choose random stages?
It should just be on the bottom. I assume you mean how do you unlock the settings to take certain stages OFF of random. You just have to unlock all the stages, go to additional rules, and there should be a button that says Random Stage Switch. Or something like that.

Simple question what does CPU mean?

Computer Player U???????

cause in the japanese version of brawl its just CP
ComPUter. That's it.

www.smashboards.com/ff

Why is this thing so useless? And why isn't my freind code displayed in my profile dispite me entering it? Why does no one use this? Can it sort by location? And what should I have for dinner?
You have to enter a message and most people I know use AiB's chat room.

Pasghetti.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Quick question: Does anyone know where I can obtain a full list of every game in the Chronicle? I checked the SmashWiki page, and it's missing numerous titles, as well as three entire categories. It's not on the Dojo either.

Thanks!

Zo_Danma

Smash Rookie
Question - Where do you find out the percentage of completion of the game? Cos a friend of mine said to me that he has completed 79% of the game so far.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Directional Influance- You can tilt the control stick away from an attack to get away from it. For example if i was using Falco's standard A combo and you did not move the contol stck you would be stuck until I stop. But if while i am attacking you, you tilt the control stick away from me you would slowly work you way out of the attack.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
What does tilt mean? ie uptilt, dtilt

yeah i'm a noob :(
U: Up
B: Back
D: Down
N: Neutral

Tilt: Tilt the control-stick a bit the left/right/up/down and attack. (For example, Utilt: up+tilt)
Smash: Smash the control-stick to the left/right while pressing A (or use the c-stick)
Air: Applie to aerial attacks

Demp

Smash Journeyman
How much do you have to roll to be considered Roll Spamming?

Why is rolling sometimes considered bad?

What situations is it good?

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
How much do you have to roll to be considered Roll Spamming?

Why is rolling sometimes considered bad?

What situations is it good?
1. Your opponent dosn't bother moving
2. Becasue its like running away from you opponent
3. When trying to dodge an attack

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
If your post is less than 10 charaters the board won't let post. If you post that you have enough charaters in your message to post

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Hey, does anyone have an answer to my question from last night?

Quick question: Does anyone know where I can obtain a full list of every game in the Chronicle? I checked the SmashWiki page, and it's missing numerous titles, as well as three entire categories. It's not on the Dojo either.

Thanks!

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
What the hell does DI stand for? I can't find it anywhere :[
Directional Influance- You can tilt the control stick away from an attack to get away from it. For example if i was using Falco's standard A combo and you did not move the contol stck you would be stuck until I stop. But if while i am attacking you, you tilt the control stick away from me you would slowly work your way out of the attack.
10charizards

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
What the hell does DI stand for? I can't find it anywhere :[
DI = directional influence. it's basically holding the control stick in a direction to alter the trajectory of your knockback... it also helps you escape from mulit-hit attacks.

smashwiki article

i love this thread >_>

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
To multiquote you click 'multiquote' on the posts you wish to quote, then on the last one, you click 'quote.'

So if you wanted to quote 4 posts, you would click 'multiquote' on the first 3, then 'quote' on the last one.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
So I understand a forum topic can be locked by admins/anybody else with some power on the forums, but can a post be permanently deleted? If so, how far do you have to cross the line for that?

Top Bottom