• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stado

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking their going to announce a veteran either Thursday or Friday. The wait for any news about Ashley's killing me.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
I'm thinking their going to announce a veteran either Thursday or Friday. The wait for any news about Ashley's killing me.
For sure, but I know Ashley won't let us down. Who knows, you think they are going to release a vet and poof Captain Olimar out of nowhere. You never know.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Lurking. I didn't want to interject with that Darkstar Kirby guy around here. Plus, I tend not to post unless I have an opinion to state, or a point to make. I'm not as 'spam'-crazy as you lot.

:p
We really haven't posted that much spam today, it was mostly about our new Club A.S.H.L.E.Y. :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Lurking. I didn't want to interject with that Darkstar Kirby guy around here. Plus, I tend not to post unless I have an opinion to state, or a point to make. I'm not as 'spam'-crazy as you lot.

:p
lol We do get off topic from time to time. :laugh:

Check this out.

http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/A.S.H.L.E.Y.

Megatron did a lot of work today. We are proud of his hard work to. :)

Stado

Smash Apprentice
We really haven't posted that much spam today, it was mostly about our new Club A.S.H.L.E.Y. :)
Regarding that. Count me in. I may not be truly all that crazy as some of you are about her being in the game (i.e. it wouldn't make me cry if she weren't, unfortunately), but to me, she'd make quite the well deserved addition. There's really no reason she shouldn't be in the game in some tangible form unless the game becomes too bloated with characters or Sakurai himself doesn't like her. Neither of which seem probable.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Regarding that. Count me in. I may not be truly all that crazy as some of you are about her being in the game (i.e. it wouldn't make me cry if she weren't, unfortunately), but to me, she'd make quite the well deserved addition. There's really no reason she shouldn't be in the game in some tangible form unless the game becomes too bloated with characters or Sakurai himself doesn't like her. Neither of which seem probable.
Well thank you for that. Ashley for Brawl!

Stado, you are now officially added as a member, and with that I am off.

Stado

Smash Apprentice
lol, I love what A.S.H.L.E.Y. stands for, by the way. What an awesome name. And thanks for the admission.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ah, the Elite 10 just keep getting better and better, I love this club. :)

Edit: It stands for Ashley Supporter's Hell Legion for Entrantress Youth just incase anyone ask.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
While this update really wasn't that great, you can always look at the silver outlining.

It was another assist trophy that was announced... that wasn't Ashley.

Njs523

Smash Cadet
?

thats the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title, never played warioware but I've beaten RE4 like 5 times... lol :chuckle:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
While this update really wasn't that great, you can always look at the silver outlining.

It was another assist trophy that was announced... that wasn't Ashley.
At least the garbage updates won't be tomorrow, they should at least give use a better update from now on.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
?

thats the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title, never played warioware but I've beaten RE4 like 5 times... lol :chuckle:
I think I would just scream if that character was in Brawl.

Great game though!

But, yea, the Ashley we are talking about is a bit different lol.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
At least the garbage updates won't be tomorrow, they should at least give use a better update from now on.
Thursday tends to be a good day to announce characters....

I'm predicting Jiggly's return Thursday.

We haven't got a veteran in god knows how long. And Jiggs was already leaked...

RWB

Smash Ace
Thursday tends to be a good day to announce characters....

I'm predicting Jiggly's return Thursday.

We haven't got a veteran in god knows how long. And Jiggs was already leaked...

Jiggs is my main as of now in Melee, so that update, I look forward to.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, I don't like looking at the updates anymore, but I think I have no choice. I got to know what's next.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
I really want her, in deffinetely in my top 10, only probs is i see her as an assist although i prefer as a pc

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Jiggs is my main as of now in Melee, so that update, I look forward to.
damm i hate that puff ball...

this last weekend.... i was fighting a lot a skilled puff.... and the guy managed to rest me 2 times in one fight.... dammmmm it hurts as hell.

In another of the rounds.. i was winning the fight by far in the last stock... and the guy manage to rest me at 10%...............

dying by rest is one of the most painfull experiences :(... even worst if you are clearly winning _(

BTW, its my pc or the ashley fan club sig is not showing?¡

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
damm i hate that puff ball...

this last weekend.... i was fighting a lot a skilled puff.... and the guy managed to rest me 2 times in one fight.... dammmmm it hurts as hell.

In another of the rounds.. i was winning the fight by far in the last stock... and the guy manage to rest me at 10%...............

dying by rest is one of the most painfull experiences :(... even worst if you are clearly winning _(

BTW, its my pc or the ashley fan club sig is not showing?¡

Jiggs wil probably be back though.

Someone interviewed the voice actor of Solid Snake, and he said the Brawl character he would like to pummel the most is Jigglypuff. It's in a thread here somewhere.

I see your sig.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
What's next for Ashley....... Her motion, how will she move, will she walk or float like Mewtwo?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I hope she is to, I know she has a low chance but you know we all have fath in our girl.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Is it me or is this day going by too fast, we haven't did a single thing today. I think the color for Ashley is finish but what else is next on the agenda for Ashley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom