• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
You guys should be giving me way more credit than Neko Godot, he never comments, never updates the first post, unlike yours truly.
Hollaback ryu welcome :)

and yes vesper i think its true.... you have done a good job there. kudos for that.

Sadly neko is on the first post, and to be the first one it seems lacking in everythiung :(

and it also doesnt prepare too well the road to your post! :(

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
You guys should be giving me way more credit than Neko Godot, he never comments, never updates the first post, unlike yours truly.
Well, yeah I kinda wish you were the one who started the topic because we would have a significant amount of better information on the first post. We are not giving him any credit really.

Butt the only thing is that Neko thought about Ashley being a character way before the song was out. But that's about it.

Gotann

Smash Apprentice
Cool. Another character I would have never think of. I think Ashley would be a cool and interesting character, especially she would be a magic/spell user, and we don't have much of those.
I don't know about her chances though, but the song we just got helps her a little.
It'd be fun to have her around, so... Ashley for Brawl!

§leepy God

Smash Master
Cool. Another character I would have never think of. I think Ashley would a cool and interesting character, especially she would a magic/spell user, and we don't much of those.
I don't know about her chances though, but the song we just got helps her a little.
It'd be fun to have her around, so... Ashley for Brawl!
I hope she's in to. Ashley is my most wanted to be in brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom