• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
hey megatron.... by coincidence...doy ou have the old ashley thumbnail we used in our sig? i wanna dd it too but i lost it when i changed the thumb....

can you post it again?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I think it's best that I post. I consider 666 a jinx number.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yeah, he's genreally on at least once a day which is not bad considering Serebii's server.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I dont even know what serebi is :(

Thanks megadio!! it surely will help to contact him...

heck... if he cant do that...we can arrange a post for him.... he just would need to copy paste it and postit!

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
I dont even know what serebi is :(

Thanks megadio!! it surely will help to contact him...

heck... if he cant do that...we can arrange a post for him.... he just would need to copy paste it and postit!
Yes, hmm I want to think of other things we could have him put in there.

Members names etc.? Maybe move that whole moveset list and pictures from the second post to first.

P.S. I think Seribii is the Japanese name for Celebi. You don't remeber that little green thing that came out of the pokeballs in Melee?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Well, yes I believe it is the Japanese name of Celebi, but what they're referring to is the site Serebii.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Yes, hmm I want to think of other things we could have him put in there.

Members names etc.? Maybe move that whole moveset list and pictures from the second post to first.

P.S. I think Seribii is the Japanese name for Celebi. You don't remeber that little green thing that came out of the pokeballs in Melee?
ah yes i know what serebi is... what i dont know is what is serebi servers¿? is some kinfd of pokemon forum or something?.

And yes... the pics from the second post can be moved to the first.....

the movesets can be inserted via hyperlink.... (check the official ganondorf thread for an example). This way it will take less space...and will save some for more pics and explanations about why ashley needs to be in brawl.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
ah yes i know what serebi is... what i dont know is what is serebi servers¿? is some kinfd of pokemon forum or something?.

And yes... the pics from the second post can be moved to the first.....

the movesets can be inserted via hyperlink.... (check the official ganondorf thread for an example). This way it will take less space...and will save some for more pics and explanations about why ashley needs to be in brawl.
The server I was referring to was the website's forum that often won't load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom