• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashley for SSBB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I posted already have her power level guess.

Speed: 3/5
Power: 4/5
Jump: 4/5
Size: 2/5
Weight: 2/5
Gravity: 2/5
Handles: 3/5

By the way Viper, you cheated on Smash!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That's your style. You use your custom controller and do a lot of cheat moves. Anyways, can Ashley have a special like floating in the air like Peach.
Well I do kind of do that huh........ your question, I think Ashley able to float is a great idea, but that may steal Peach's thunder if she did.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Let's just hope Haruhi picks to the right thing to put up.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman

What do you think Ashley is thinking about?

She's incredible cute....

I know one think we didn't talk about (I guess we didn't talk about)...
How did Ashley entry the battle?
With her broom, she teleports herself, or what do you think?

Maggirus

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Most likely with a broom. But she could teleport, how would you picture her teleportation?

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I would definitely say she should appear on her Broom, classic witch style.

Does she even have the ability to teleport?

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I think flying in on her broom is enough. And if she had the ability to teleport, why wouldn't she use it in battle? And if she did use it in battle, having a teleport AND broom for recovery... seems a little overpowered to me.

Flying down from the night sky on her broom would be a cool enough entrance for me ^_^.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yea, if any appearance it will be with her Red in the form of a broom.

Edit: How would you make the club?

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
We would make an acronym and get some people to join.

I'm not sure if there is an official way, but I think we have to have enough people.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Well, I'm thinking, the people that are eligible to join are the supporters who post in here more often like,

MegatronPwnsYou
Viper JLT4GOV
Dragonblood21
KumaOso
The Sleepy One
Maggirus
RWB
Hydde
ThoraxRMG

That's all that I know of for now.

I could make signature etc. for us to have.

It's not hard we just have to have people.

Any other ideas?

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I'm in for sure.
But pls, don't make the picture to high, so we can have something else in our sigs.

Am I the only one who thought about an Ashley game?
What kind of game this would be?

Maggirus

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I'm in for sure.
But pls, don't make the picture to high, so we can have something else in our sigs.

Am I the only one who thought about an Ashley game?
What kind of game this would be?

Maggirus
So now you want an Ashley game? *facepalm*

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
I don't have any good ideas yet, what picture you would use as a signature?
I'm not sure yet, we got to get everyone together on this. I'm thinking probably her most well known picture.

So Viper you can be the co-runner of this Club, since you post in here a little more then me.

Besides the few that I named above, we have to make some kind of guidelines for people to join.

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
someone brought up this site about 10 pages ago, but it was dismissed
http://ikusaba.client.jp/
saying it had disconfirmed characters there.
the only disconfirmed characters they have are deoxys and goroh, which have a green border meaning they were confirmed as an AT.

what interests me is that ashley ridley and tingle are all given a red border which means "…decided appear in some form" as the owner states which, given how he discribes gold border, means "confirmed to appear in some form".
even characters like lucario that they have at about 98% chance of in, they leave with a silver border, meaning they seem to have some official confirmation that ashley will be in brawl in some way.

they also don't have krystal with the red border meaning they either didn't see the voice actor slip, or they don't consider voice actors as confirmation.

so other then ashleys voice actor, where could they have got confirmation?

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
someone brought up this site about 10 pages ago, but it was dismissed
http://ikusaba.client.jp/
saying it had disconfirmed characters there.
the only disconfirmed characters they have are deoxys and goroh, which have a green border meaning they were confirmed as an AT.

what interests me is that ashley ridley and tingle are all given a red border which means "…decided appear in some form" as the owner states which, given how he discribes gold border, means "confirmed to appear in some form".
even characters like lucario that they have at about 98% chance of in, they leave with a silver border, meaning they seem to have some official confirmation that ashley will be in brawl in some way.

they also don't have krystal with the red border meaning they either didn't see the voice actor slip, or they don't consider voice actors as confirmation.

so other then ashleys voice actor, where could they have got confirmation?
it's because her music was featured on the Dojo, the same reason why Ridley is surrounded in red also. It means they know they will appear in some way in Brawl, they just don't know yet.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm not sure yet, we got to get everyone together on this. I'm thinking probably her most well known picture.

So Viper you can be the co-runner of this Club, since you post in here a little more then me.

Besides the few that I named above, we have to make some kind of guidelines for people to join.
Maybe a slogan that would make the people join? I think the pictures from Smooth Moves might help, the pictures from Touch don't show Red enough.

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Maybe a slogan that would make the people join? I think the pictures from Smooth Moves might help, the pictures from Touch don't show Red enough.
Ah, yes a slogan, hmm, I'm not sure about that one.

So far I have 5 of the 9 people I wanted to recruit.
Do the others even get on as much anymore?

MegatronPwnsYou
Viper JLT4GOV
Dragonblood21
KumaOso
The Sleepy One
Maggirus
RWB
Hydde
ThoraxRMG

BTW, I am currently going to work on a signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom