• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ascension Full Results!!!!

Neon!

Smash Lord
1: UltimateRazer: You use DK?
2: Gnes- I like how you apologized when your shuttle loop beat my fully charged punch lol.
3: Denti- stop losing to free players like gnes and razer!
4: Infinity- Thank you for treating me like the stereotypical white, skinny, Christian DK main I am.
5: Bio- nice meeting you, great job causing those upsets!
5: Smoom- how rude
7: Jerm- Your Zelda was awesome, wish we could have played more.
7: PJ- $1 free for all was the best part of the weekend haha.
9: Illmatic== great job winning mid-tier, stop making everyone listen to good music!
9: Dphat== Why would anyone steal your socks!
9: Sync==Thanks for housing and hosting the tournament, enjoyed being in Houston for the first time in a year.
9: ALSM== You’re never allowed to tell jokes around me again.
13: Neon== main a better character bro
13: JRUGS== your snake is delicious, with a little more work you’ll be causing upsets.
13: Paw== We should have played more! Shout outs to sleeping on the kitchen floor.
13: Shaya== Nair, Nair everywhere…. Your marth is solid and you’re super funny.
17: P4== Thanks for driving us everywhere, you listen to better music than 90% of smashers.
17: BC== Enjoyed our set, your olimar was really good.
17: Dark Shifter== Always nice to see players from out of state, you’re pretty funny and your mk was great.
17: Tesh== Your sonic has improved a lot, a lot of people were surprised at your placing in mid-tier.
17: Zano== Your marth was good, would have been nice if we could have played sometime other than 4 AM lol.
17: Nike== Enjoyed playing your marth, you seem to underestimate yourself.
17: K_Bot== Enjoyed hanging out this weekend, your wario was impressive.
25: Kilik== Had lots of fun teaming with you, we could have gone farther in doubles but our characters suck.
25: Kadin== Your like Illmatic 2.0, you’re going to start beating your brother and everyone else soon.
25: Zero== You had a really hard bracket, come to fort worth more often!
25: Maharba== your set with PJ was the most hype moment of the tournament lol.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Shout outs to the people I played friendlies with

Shout Outs to the chick fill'a gang

Shout Outs to Sync in particular for holding an UNGODLY amount of people...

Shout Outs to Texas for being a bomb a** state to live in.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to Sync for actually getting 30 + entrants.

Shoutouts to Infi/Bio/Smoom placing well.

Shoutouts to MK haters.

The rest of you can eat ****.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Who's wii was on TV 3? I really hope those replays get uploaded.

Dj PhaTz

Smash Cadet
I'm hella salty. I typed a looooooooooooong shout out list and it didn't even post. -sigh- well whatever, I'ma do it the lazy way; Shout out to everyone that came out. Sync good job hostin the tourney, good stuff my boy.

Special shout out to Illmatic for keeping his composure about Cedric da Killa. I feel bad for you since you just recently got out of the hospital and everything...just know that if it got out of hand I would have had your back.

Dj PhaTz

Smash Cadet
My wii was TV 3 Bio, if I remember correctly...I'll send any replays I have to someone so they can be uploaded

Dj PhaTz

Smash Cadet
It's all good dude. But yo, stop talkin sh*t about the music on my game or I might have to tell Debbie Pickles to come see about you! LOL

Bio, my game was TV 3, I'm watching you vs. Gnes right now. and yo...you put in work o.O

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I loved your music, I just thought it was funny haha.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
1: UltimateRazer - I wanted to see you play gness mk.
2: Gnes - Thanks for having me over, and being super cool.
3: Denti - Good job as always bro.
4: Infinity - Thanks for noticing my improvements, it means a lot to me!
5: Bio - you're zss is raw. I'll work on the matchup.
5: Smoom - Doubles was super fun! Wish I coulda played your IC's.
7: Jerm- Always cool hanging out with you. I wish I had your musical genius.
7: PJ- It was cool getting to know you more last weekend. Wish we coulda played though
9: Illmatic- Cool seeing you. Sorry you got put in a headlock, learn those reversals.
9: Dphat- Kept me laughing the whole weekend as always. pack more socks bro.
9: Sync- Thanks for hosting and housing like a boss. This was easily my most fun tournament experience (the housing was the best part!)
9: ALSM- no more jokes bro
13: Neon- It was cool chatting with you all weekend. that snake combo is broken.
13: JRUGS- I take that
13: Paw- Fun games man!! Next time we can put some money on it?
13: Shaya- Thanks for making this trip super fun, hope you enjoy being in America
17: P4- Thanks for driving, liking my shoes, and being ma *****.
17: Dark Shifter - You're super cool man, hope you think texas is to!
17: Tesh - Wish we could've played more.
17: Zano - We gotta play next time
17: Nike - Thanks for waiting 5 hours to play dubs with me.
17: K_Bot - learn to chaingrab bro.
25: Kilik - Thanks for picking us up from megabus, and the fun doubles!
25: Kadin - Doubles was super fun, let's play some singles next time.
25: Zero - your sonic is pimp.
25: Maharba- Thanks for making the trip awesome bro, Wish we could've played some marvel.
25: DJ Phatz- Sorry I timed you out, I was scared.

I LOVE HOUSTON.

Tesh

Smash Hero
My wii was TV 3 Bio, if I remember correctly...I'll send any replays I have to someone so they can be uploaded
Just send them to me, same goes for ToT and Nike, send me your replays if you cannot upload them yourself.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
my turn i guess

Razer- you ain't nothing but ***** *** *****

gnes- plz

denti- we 4got to do weegee dittos man!

infinity- the post earlier was pj on my account. btw good seeing you again even tho i only seen you like 5 times before, you should come to houston just to chill sometime, mad swag brah

bio- suck my ****. jk <3

smoom- ***** you barely even said hi. ill remember that

jerm- talkin bout it?

pj- i have never laughed so hard for that long in bracket match. why are we the best?

illmatic- im so glad you can get out and do **** man. i was really worried about you 4 a while broski. and don't worry, i only play that gay with pj anymore. i already told you how much i hate seriously timing out in general, but i make no promises if someone camps me first from now on

dphat- come visit us sometime just to visit again man. i gotchu dawg

sync- suck my ****, eat my nuts!

alsm- im gonna time the **** out of you now that mk is banned. in game :salt: at you. however IRL it was good chillin again broski

neon- we 4got to play! c you at whobo then

jrugs- my boi

paw- come visit us soon bro! you got to much swag

shaya- "he just keeps airdodging and sidestepping but i can't ****ing punish it!!!!!!!!!!!!" dude it was so chill meeting you and i hope you come visit us again. sorry if you didn't get my sense of humor, i got the feeling you thought i was hostile sometimes

peeeeeeeeeeeeefooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dark shifter- thx 4 the shout out team mate. *****. nah come visit us bro. welcome to texas btw

tesh- we didn't play :(

zano- teach me vergil plz

nike- wtf bro, don't you ever place this low again. also come visit sometime man

kbot- my son you gotta come down more! plz! you're like one of the coolest people ever and we only hang out at tournies :(

killik- my balls

kadin- that maddest of swag

zero- i promise that if you really really want me to ill try to time your characters out. you're a sick individual. jk come back soon!

maharba- the worst player in houston takes last again. thank you marvel for giving me hope in a different game

dj phatz- diddy's aren't allowed to take last place in tx bro. time to start stepping it up a notch

Tesh

Smash Hero
Lets see.
Sets I have all or some of:
Tesh vs Bio MT
Tesh vs Illmatic MT
Tesh vs Neon MT
Tesh vs Smoom MT
Tesh vs Razer MT
Illmatic vs Neon MT
Illmatic vs Razer MT
Neon vs Tree MT
Neon vs Kilik MT
Red Peach destroying an Ike MT?

Illmatic vs Gnes GT
Bio vs Gnes GT
Neon vs ALSM GT
Zano vs Zero GT

Neon/Kilik vs Maharba/Dark Shifter DOUBLES

Some of these sets have no sound or stupid things happened to the video because my computer hates me. Youtube channel is in my sig.

ToT/Nike send me what you have.

Top Bottom