• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Articuno Confirmed For Brawl" Saturday July 12 Appleton, WI

_kSo_

Smash Master
I was going to come after hearing about it at zjiin's tournament but then I saw that it was brawl

so, sorry, not coming anymore

Zicore

Smash Champion
dude, **** brawl. Seriously. I can assure you that loads of people would come if it was melee. Melee ownz.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
dude, **** brawl. Seriously. I can assure you that loads of people would come if it was melee. Melee ownz.
Wow, seriously, idc if loads of people would come if it were melee. Im not hosting a melee tourney. Im tired of people whining about brawl. So what if it's significantly less technical right now.

In fact, more people will come to this because it is brawl. Alot of the locals will come to this because it's brawl. They had 40 in racine, and most of those were locals. At some point, melee tournies are going to die, you can tell yourselves they won't, but they will. Melee was fun, but people need to move on. Your base is only going to get smaller, newpeople aren't going to join to play an old game,t hey are going to join ot play brawl.

Zicore

Smash Champion
dude, melee will never die. Zjiins had more people then DUMB and TGS. Yeah, maybe a better location, but no johns. Too many people love this game.

I am just saying, there were lots of people at Zjiins who said they would go if it was melee. And I am not whining. I am telling. And I love melee if its just BSing. But I won't pay $20 to play it.

Chexr

Smash Ace
lylat cruise should be random not CP
no it shouldn't =_=

Stop arguing for melee i have a better chance of being good at brawl and I'd actually like to compete with people not in the midwest if I could get enough practice. That being said melee is the best game ever but I get ***** in it.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
no it shouldn't =_=

Stop arguing for melee i have a better chance of being good at brawl and I'd actually like to compete with people not in the midwest if I could get enough practice. That being said melee is the best game ever but I get ***** in it.
why not ten chars

Quaz

Smash Master
Yeah Zicore, you've been to way more tourneys than Dragmire yet he's already better than you =P

GET FRONZLED!

*hides behind my front door armed incase Zicore comes to my house wanting to kill me*

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Yeah Zicore, you've been to way more tourneys than Dragmire yet he's already better than you =P

GET FRONZLED!

*hides behind my front door armed incase Zicore comes to my house wanting to kill me*
We'll just leave that to random mewtwos :-P

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Dragmire, anytime Zicore tries to pull his Im cooler than you GET FRONZLED. All you have to do is point to your post count. Can't touch that!

Top Bottom