• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Armada is the only national tournament viable peach?..did peach metagame improved?

VA

Smash Hero
Blue Peach? Ew.

Also watch out for my J-Lo peach ****** around Europe y'all. 2010 is my year.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Ha! I know many of you don't like her Blue but that's OK. It will be sexy once I'm rockin it.

Plus, blue Peach kinda reminds me of Saber from Fate/stay night lol

VA

Smash Hero
I don't know who Saber is. Blue/Green peach are hella ugly.

It's all about the J-Lo peach. I should have some new videos up by the beginning of next month xD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Mike G...your sig...I'm so glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I first saw that...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I have some matches with me vs HDL that you PR guys recorded! I wanna see how bad I got scraped haha Nah, I think I won like 2 matches though xD

Also if anyone cares. I'm migrating to Blue peach =D

Eval, Yeah I trained a bit before pound but I'm still rusty as **** lol
Blue peach is the best god **** peach there is. Even more mad respect to Mike G.
There isn't even a colour that comes close. (if the brawl red was in melee, it might come close though)
Yellow peach is just plain god dang uuugly. The dress looks like she got it from wallmart o_o with her pink breeza crown.

I declare a colour war on everyone using a peach besides (white), pink, green and blue.

And on people who type "color"

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I still like Green Peach, she was my first color. Then I switched to White (ehhh) and then went to Blue (awesome), but I mainly stick to Greenie now. But I still luff blue. But who knows how I'll feel in another month. I just know I hate Daisy Peach and White is still ehh on me.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I still like Green Peach, she was my first color. Then I switched to White (ehhh) and then went to Blue (awesome), but I mainly stick to Greenie now. But I still luff blue. But who knows how I'll feel in another month. I just know I hate Daisy Peach and White is still ehh on me.
haha that kinda sounds like me.

Green - Sex
Pink- Beast
Blue - Awesome

the rest- ehhhhh lol

Glad you liked my sig too :)

Wingz35 *brofist*

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Uh Mike G, blue Peach's shoes don't match her dress. They're brown like she trudged through ****.

AND I WENT GREEN PEACH AGAINST ARMADA JUST FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME :(

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
OH you did!? FFFFFF why didn't you tell me! I wanted to see it!!!

OK I'll stay green! Blue's shoes don't match anyway! thanks for pointing that out :bee:

Eval

Smash Journeyman
lol if you FC spam on links shield surely he could just roll away or wdash back, or jump back xD
Well, I'm not talking about FC fair spam because link can definitely punish that or any other character. I'm talking about mix ups on shield instead of the common ones that everyone spams. You should watch Armadas mix ups on the shield, you could learn some good ones from Pound 4 videos of him! Ill see if I can find him doing what I'm talking about.

I have some matches with me vs HDL that you PR guys recorded! I wanna see how bad I got scraped haha Nah, I think I won like 2 matches though xD

Also if anyone cares. I'm migrating to Blue peach =D

Eval, Yeah I trained a bit before pound but I'm still rusty as **** lol
Lol, PR guys are so lazy to upload videos. Im gonna be bothering to upload them and post them here if theres any of you and other Peach.

What? You changing to blue too? I ave always been blue Peach. Blue Peach will dominate!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
hahahahah ok, if you say so mr silly

last i heard you were kinda good at this game like in 02 or 03 or something
yeah I was good when people weren't so tech heavy in the game.

D@mn kids and your tech skill! *shakes cane*

Eval: False alarm, staying with Green :) and much thanks if u get those vids up :)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Well, I'm not talking about FC fair spam because link can definitely punish that or any other character. I'm talking about mix ups on shield instead of the common ones that everyone spams. You should watch Armadas mix ups on the shield, you could learn some good ones from Pound 4 videos of him! Ill see if I can find him doing what I'm talking about.

Lol, PR guys are so lazy to upload videos. Im gonna be bothering to upload them and post them here if theres any of you and other Peach.

What? You changing to blue too? I ave always been blue Peach. Blue Peach will dominate!
The mixups are what I try to tell people about every time. FC aerial into:

jab
jab jab
spot dodge
roll
d smash
grab
jab grab
jump into dair their shield.

on and on and on.

The mixups are too good.

VA

Smash Hero
I'm fairly aware of everything XIF just posted on mixups. I thought Vanz was implying that FC nairs on shield was legitimate somehow on Link cos he can't shield grab or Up B out of shield in time to interrupt, guess I didn't read it properly.

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
not that i play anymore, but vs link...why not just camp him? Everystage tournament viable stage, except FD, its possible. too slow to catch even peach. projectiles are too slow too.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
OH you did!? FFFFFF why didn't you tell me! I wanted to see it!!!

OK I'll stay green! Blue's shoes don't match anyway! thanks for pointing that out :bee:
U;BCA;WIUBV;IUBSAVILUAVBSLIBVIUWRBV D:

waaaaaaiiii

I'll still give you this brofist though:

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........'\............. _.·´
............\..............(
.............\..............\
...............\..............\
................\...............\

But I look sad while doing it T_T

Eval

Smash Journeyman
not that i play anymore, but vs link...why not just camp him? Everystage tournament viable stage, except FD, its possible. too slow to catch even peach. projectiles are too slow too.
The problem is that he can camp back too... In fact your best bet is to switch between a good rush and some camping sometimes. Link doesn't have to approach you in a game the time limit is 8 minutes.

This is an old match we had in a tournament long ago. I didnt play that well and the SD broke my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnV0a3804HE

I tried to start camping him and ****, but its not that easy. He also have nice set ups against Peach. Not to mention in this video, he wasn't doing a TON of **** hes doing now. After Genesis he started refining his tech skill and new set ups for Pound 4 and this tournament was the beginning of it. HDL's link is just too smart and currently right now hes beast with all the new set ups and pressure he found. :urg:

vanityangel said:
I'm fairly aware of everything XIF just posted on mixups. I thought Vanz was implying that FC nairs on shield was legitimate somehow on Link cos he can't shield grab or Up B out of shield in time to interrupt, guess I didn't read it properly.
Oh you were referring to VaNz post. My bad, sorry.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ha! I know many of you don't like her Blue but that's OK. It will be sexy once I'm rockin it.

Plus, blue Peach kinda reminds me of Saber from Fate/stay night lol

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaber =3

Blue Peach Saber can PS better than the other ones anyway :laugh:

<33333 Green/Blue Peach =3

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ALOT of people start with the green peach o_o

I started with the blue one and stuck to it, during one period I sometimes used the white one.

But Marc claimed it D:

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaber =3

Blue Peach Saber can PS better than the other ones anyway :laugh:

<33333 Green/Blue Peach =3
I love how you go into every character specific board, when it has a post about anime. And then respond to it xD

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
the movie!!!!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rimw1jctbI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1rimw1jctbI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I CAN'T WAIT

I <3 Green

Cia

das kwl
White and Pink are also good. but c'mon.. green *****.

Pc, M2K, Mike G, Cactuar, all **** because they play green.

if they played any other color, they'd be like average.

besides, I think we can all agree that Blue is the worst.

If someone sends me a hacked melee file where the Blue color is replaced by Rosalina. that'd be my new color.
-----

It's funny how often the Peach boards talks about color.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Green Peach is the best.

lol if you FC spam on links shield surely he could just roll away or wdash back, or jump back xD
He can also Nair OoS, Uair, Upsmash, etc.

But the point is not to spam. Use your Fair judiciously. If he shields the second Fair, grab/dsmash. If he starts punishing you for your second Fair with one of the said options above, pull a Cort and full jump Nair out of the first FC Fair to punish anything he tries to do OoS. Peach has many options to follow up out of a FC.

My point is that the Peach should react to what the Link does and punish accordingly. Basically, mix it up!

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm ok with playing the ugliest color, as long as i'm the best one with the ugliest color

what ever happened to that color determines the type of peach you play

blue was like dsmash
pink i think technical
green was like smart
white idk
and daisy is just an ugly w**re

actually i'm jsut guessing those, i don't really remember

Top Bottom