• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Awwww, brawl only? Please tell me you play melee. Arkansas is totally a melee state :D
There is a brawl following, especially around Conway. I thought about joining it at one point in addition to Melee, but I finally came around to notice how lame Brawl is and how my time could better be spent with other games.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
What are you guys talking about? I love brawl, AR loves brawl, camping like a little ***** makes me always feel better at the end of the day. :D

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Lol, well you sorta in the wrong spot MUK with this thread. I think majority of the smashers here play melee. There use to be some brawlers on this thread but I dunno if they got scarred off or just did something really horrible and stopped posting. I brawl though "readies the flame shield"

@ Chamberlin: Brawl is fun to me no doubt, but if you looking for technical aspect you won't get as much enjoyment though, it's more of a defensive chess. Were as you can punish your opponent severly (the character you use depends on the amount of tech punishment) with a mistake, in brawl you can't do that, and really puts you more on a thinking game then technical game, but it does take alot of thinking. Especially against defensive peeps, oh man that's a challenge in itself, but a challenge I love to conquer!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Lol, well you sorta in the wrong spot MUK with this thread. I think majority of the smashers here play melee. There use to be some brawlers on this thread but I dunno if they got scarred off or just did something really horrible and stopped posting. I brawl though "readies the flame shield"

@ Chamberlin: Brawl is fun to me no doubt, but if you looking for technical aspect you won't get as much enjoyment though, it's more of a defensive chess. Were as you can punish your opponent severly (the character you use depends on the amount of tech punishment) with a mistake, in brawl you can't do that, and really puts you more on a thinking game then technical game, but it does take alot of thinking. Especially against defensive peeps, oh man that's a challenge in itself, but a challenge I love to conquer!

*iori turns into a dragon* Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eat my flames roar!

Vts

Smash Champion
Dude you don't get it, I will always be back whahaha. Until the day you perish. and how the hell did you become buff, no no nothing about this makes sense at all
sense is what your mind refuses to understand on the level of awesome.

i will fight you and never surrender for what i fight for is life.

life to live with something better than death at the end of it!

to be remembered at not the best but as the one who allowed other to become the best!

i am VTS!!!

and you will not get in my way!!!!

ok maybe u will

Handorin

Smash Hero
I just realized I pretty much work all day every day you are coming here, vts. =(

Handorin

Smash Hero
Not now, I found out I can watch my old marching band's competition online. Since I was at work during their performance, I'm watching the award ceremony. Afterwards, I'm going over to Roxas' and thems place.

Handorin

Smash Hero
VTS is going to get there today? Hmm, I can come over since I don't have work today, but I do in the morning. :urg:

Top Bottom