• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Still wanna go to Kansas VTS? Where in Kansas is it, and what's the name of the tourny again so I can find the thread?

I looked at some maps, and it turns out that it isn't as far as I thought. Still probably about an 8 hour drive though.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Could we somehow combine our efforts and go together? If all that's going is Me, VTS, Chad, Spaceballs, and I'm assuming Iori, let's all meet in Arkansas somewhere on your way and carpool.

*edit* Blaaarg... I just looked at the free housing, and it's closed... I'm assuming you guys have already registered and got housing?

-Chad-

Slackerator
We're supposed to be meeting Jmoan at St. Louis since we both pass through there on the way, and we're gonna be riding in Jmoan's van the rest of the way I think.

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah i've been working on a lot of school work this week to get ahead by few weeks but good 90% chance that i'll be able to go.

but yeah so far its just me and chamber idk if ace is going to go i need to call him just got new phone so its charging, same number but i have to transfer all my numbers.

edit- i need smash practice anyone wanna smash thrusday/friday before we leave.

yungunr2

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2852-8390-1766
dang thats too far away for me :( its too bad i could show my melee skills :laugh: (which i didnt get to show at the biweeklies either cuz my friend wanted to go) but seriously i suck at it ill humor u guys next time at the biweeklies

yungunr2

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2852-8390-1766
Id be down for smash anywhere as long as i get a ride :laugh: it sucks not having a car, btw vts the doubles tourny is this weekend lol maybe there will be friendlies after who knows.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure Arkansas has, but La. is hosting a Melee/ Brawl tournament in Baton Rouge on November 22. It'd be great if you all would join us for this; it's looking to be fun. If you want housing, talk to me and I'll see what I can do. No guarantees, but I'll do what I can, since I want this tournament to be a good one.

Here's the thread if you're interested:
LasT 2 - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199601

yungunr2

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2852-8390-1766
haha it dont compare to melee but i was too late for melee so im going to stick with brawl :p btw have u seen the tampered brawl with wavedashing? it looks pretty fun.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Everyone is going to Tobasco and/or tipped off 4.

Are you willing to drive to GA?

Top Bottom