• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
So we're doing a Midsouth vs Midwest crew battle at Pathways...

Iori
Jack
Nite
Vice
Vts
Ace
Saber (if he goes) or Adam
Me

Holy moly we better not lose this one.

I'm better than Iori and Adam.

Make sure it's recorded. I want to see it this time.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Arby, we will see. I think Dart and Atma would be good enough. Without Atma though, you guys might finally win one :p

Although we did beat you once straight up Missouri vs Arkansas + IHSB, so I think we can win again.

:phone:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I have no problem admitting that we lost that one crew battle, but I also have trouble admitting that you guys having Atma, and us not having 2 of our better players as well as using Seif(no offense bro, just real talk), who got four stocked by Blitz btw, is a true representation of skill. You've played us all individually, so I think you'd have an idea how Arkansas is overall. Then again, maybe I have an over-inflated view of our skill. It's quite possible, I have quite the ego I admit.

Also, Nite/Iori/Jack could probably go even with any other 3 single good players that stand out in the entire midwest/midsouth. What's crazy is they are all within 30 minutes of each other.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I love to see pride in one's region, so it's all good G. Vice.

Also we won twice vs Arkansas. The other time was Strong Bad, Me, Cookiemonsta, and Zantetsu vs Arby, VTS, ACE, and Yoshiman.

I think it will be a fun crew battle :)

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
ok, I've been researching some other guides for shen and I found one that might suit me better than the one I was using. It has a faster build and has shown me that shen can be played multiple different ways, depending on what the situation calls for. Unfortunately, shen is a low damage character so he has to rely on ganking and semi-jungling. He's also more support oriented, since he can teleport to an ally that needs help.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Lol that's cool. We gotta be quiet though because the MAN has to work on Sunday. Also you can bring a setup if you want, but I think we'll be fine. Also also we got my mom to make chili tonight (since you don't like spicy OR beans) and curry tomorrow.

Lemme emphasize that we have to be QUIET at night :)

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
New FC stagelist:

Singles
---
BF
DL
YS
FoD
FD
Counterpicks:
Stadium
Mute City
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar

Teams
---
All of those - FoD
MKII
Japes
Corneria
Kongo 64

Players can still agree to play the 5 neutrals alone. You also get 2 bans after the first match if playing with all 9.

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
Is now in the process of annoying everyone I know, and everyone I don't.
Russia is cold and lonely without smash. Lots of trees though.
But if trees could do what smash could do then smash would never have been invented.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Yay I can play in the tourney!! I'm traded my Friday off for Saturday off. This means I'll have to find some other arrangements for your guys showers. Hunter don't you have family here?

:phone:

Top Bottom