• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
also check out live streams of top players cus they talk while they play of what to do and how to improve yourself 60% of the time.

don't watch people like xspecial or choax they play support and AD carry.

really look for streams of 2l+ elo solo top players

yeah saber your phone was in my car i'll run it by your house tomorrow

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Korrah is AWESOME. Watched episode 7 the other day when it aired, and enjoyed it.

Also Arby, yeah I called like 4 times cause I had the night free, but no you wouldn't dare answer. I bet you're still sleeping. Anyway, I'm gonna be busy tomorrow all day and night, but I wanna play on Thursday DAY before we leave so we're somewhat ready. Also, we need to get a TV that can play melee so we can play on the way. I'd like to be warm, and I need to play some fox to become so.

SnakeMan

Smash Cadet
I just started playing cfalcon seriouslike. Then I realized I would be just like everybody else. So now im playing him really seriouslike.

for realz.

:phone:

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
I'm sorry but who is SnakeMan?
Someone better than memk:urg:

I just started playing cfalcon seriouslike. Then I realized I would be just like everybody else. So now im playing him really seriouslike.

for realz.
While all falcons have similar moves, they all have different tendencies and habits making them look different.

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah i'm off to find food, might get back for losers finals to watch chu more

also chu would be god like if he knew the hand off so many times near the ledge he could have gotten a kill off

Top Bottom