• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Moderators will not delete accounts. You're stuck with the one you have. You can buy premium if you would like to change your name.

Also, don't make another account. Alternate accounts aren't allowed.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Moderators will not delete accounts. You're stuck with the one you have. You can buy premium if you would like to change your name.

Also, don't make another account. Alternate accounts aren't allowed.
-_- not my intentions

I wish to delete for no further use of having a SWF account at all.

Zechs

Smash Rookie
-_- not my intentions

sure there is, to talk with old men duh :D

edit-my new elo will be from 1495-1505
--Arby yours will be 1465-1480
--Ace yours will be 1400-1415
--G.Vice yours will be 1415-1440

man arby you took 35-40 points from strong bad if the calculator is accurate lol, talk about an all you can **** buffet :p. Also jack took 35 points from dart and iori took about 30. so dart might still be 1800.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
-_- not my intentions

Your only option is to PM an administrator and ask them to super ban you indefinitely.

You can't just delete an account from the face of smashboards. They don't do that.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
sure there is, to talk with old men duh :D

edit-my new elo will be from 1495-1505
--Arby yours will be 1465-1480
--Ace yours will be 1400-1415
--G.Vice yours will be 1415-1440

man arby you took 35-40 points from strong bad if the calculator is accurate lol, talk about an all you can **** buffet :p. Also jack took 35 points from dart and iori took about 30. so dart might still be 1800.
What calculator did you use? Dart has a K value of 32, so that is the maximum points he can go down from one set. And that's only if he loses to someone 32+ points higher than him.

Also who are you? Didn't see a "zechs" at the tourney...

:phone:

Zechs

Smash Rookie
What calculator did you use? Dart has a K value of 32, so that is the maximum points he can go down from one set. And that's only if he loses to someone 32+ points higher than him.

Also who are you? Didn't see a "zechs" at the tourney...

:phone:
sure you didn't miss his name think you entered it weird like spelling it VTS lol

you mean 32+ lower than him? i used k value of 40

when is server ever coming back up? it's been down for a while, maybe u need to change hosts or something.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
i do everything but AP
Yeah, I kind of branch out too. I mainly support because I'm the only one who can stand playing it besides chambs and chambs doesn't have a comp capable of running LOL at the moment. The only one I don't play is ad.

Ad good lord, farming for the entire game so you can finally do **** late in the game. Boring.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
NOPE they see all kinds of action starting around 20 minutes. Before that it's a delicate 2v2 back and forth in bot lane and with the junglers. Everyone is farming early game, and bot def has the most interesting start cept a ganking jungler. I'd also say AD is the more involved of the two roles down there except crazy mofos like Nautilus and Ali. Even then, strong harassers like Sivir Cait Kog are punish heavy starting level 1.

glass cannons da bess

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
and then there's ****** blitzcrank
who gets action but it's just gay every time

also nautilus is ******** LOL who thought it was a good idea to put 4 CCs on a champion. he's not even good he's just dumb

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
dude its the Wii U pro Controller from the Nintendo Pre-E3 Presentation.
He's insulting the person who put the image together. 360 controller is a clone of the GCN controller. Wii U Pro has the shape of the 360 controller, but the swap of the analog stick and the letter buttons are a bigger difference. It's definitely more different from the 360 controller than the 360 controller was from the GCN. If anything, I'd compare the Wii U Pro to a flipped PlayStation controller, which it almost perfectly resembles.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
He's insulting the person who put the image together. 360 controller is a clone of the GCN controller. Wii U Pro has the shape of the 360 controller, but the swap of the analog stick and the letter buttons are a bigger difference. It's definitely more different from the 360 controller than the 360 controller was from the GCN. If anything, I'd compare the Wii U Pro to a flipped PlayStation controller, which it almost perfectly resembles.
I got that after i posted it. I just dont feel like changing it.

Can my Lux get any better?

(Daytime only)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah it don't count in random pVp play. some teams are just SOOO BAD. I've gone like 30/1/20 or something just cuz the team i was playing against was such a bad character fit and players too lmao.

you guys need to play with me!!

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
We were playing against 15-30s THANK YOU

Plus three of our team started in the last couple days. The fourth dude Yoshiman is just now getting the hang of it. It's a miracle we won at all, much less SIX STRAIGHT. Das teamwork :D

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
We were playing against 15-30s THANK YOU

Plus three of our team started in the last couple days. The fourth dude Yoshiman is just now getting the hang of it. It's a miracle we won at all, much less SIX STRAIGHT. Das teamwork :D
Das uber carry ashe.

Top Bottom