• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
He doesn't have a facebook.

Also, Arby, I been thinking. I think you aren't the only one with consistency troubles. Cuz in that short 20 minute break where I thought I was done smashing and going to the party I came back a completely different, inferior player. Although I think Chams still has somewhat of a mental block for me, so that probably had something to do with it too. Although the first set in winner's finals didn't seem as bad.
It sucks and does get to you, but I eventually get myself to thinking "this too shall pass." And when I lost to Clay I was already positive about the situation, so I was still happy when it was over. Although I wasn't positive about it with teams GF (or against you), so there's that. Inconsistent about being inconsistent? :bee:

Honestly we all have pretty damaging consistency issues.

Any new people from the tourney, post your name and stuff! I see you in here.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
We both played like junk in our match Arby. It was equally bad.

Also I felt like we all did crappy in the GF teams match too.

And Arby, did you see that Kage got 7th in a local tourney? Dude that's depressing for Ganon mains, but doesn't justify the johns that are oh so tempting.

Vts

Smash Champion
We both played like junk in our match Arby. It was equally bad.

Also I felt like we all did crappy in the GF teams match too.

And Arby, did you see that Kage got 7th in a local tourney? Dude that's depressing for Ganon mains, but doesn't justify the johns that are oh so tempting.
Wait there were more than 5 ppl around kage? Thought he lived 100 miles away from everyone

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
He has alternative-state-of-mind johns. I'm sure those two would not beat him on a consistent basis.

*He said it for me
In general, more skill wins anyways.. =P You forget that the wisdom of matchups that each player have is completely different. The matchup numbers mean little.
Anything can be done, you just have to play better than your opponent.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Just realized that the facebook page we made doesn't allow people to join. In other words, it isn't a group. Do you think we should make a group instead of a page?

This will be easy to make, because all I have to do is transfer all the information already put into it. Although, I wonder if there is a way to implement the group with the page.

Edit: Nvm, I think a club group is the same as a page with a discussion board. What do ye people who spend more time on facebook than I think?

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Just realized that the facebook page we made doesn't allow people to join. In other words, it isn't a group. Do you think we should make a group instead of a page?

This will be easy to make, because all I have to do is transfer all the information already put into it. Although, I wonder if there is a way to implement the group with the page.

Edit: Nvm, I think a club group is the same as a page with a discussion board. What do ye people who spend more time on facebook than I think?
add me to the group

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically...

Those two scriptwriters also did Shrek and Aladdin. Talented guys.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I saw that song on Saturday night live the other night, it was awesome.

I need to get an edited version and put it on my computer, the song is actually legit lol. I like it :D

Arby think we should use it in my combo vid? =p

farco1212

Smash Rookie
Hey all, I just wanted to say that my friends and I had a good time Saturday at Smash n' Thrash even though y'all destroyed us. I'm glad to know that there is a dedicated community of smashers in AR. We look forward to improving and playing you all again in the future.

BTW I'm the guy who mained zelda/sheik.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Hey all, I just wanted to say that my friends and I had a good time Saturday at Smash n' Thrash even though y'all destroyed us. I'm glad to know that there is a dedicated community of smashers in AR. We look forward to improving and playing you all again in the future.

Awesome, I have a final today, but after that I can smash anytime.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice

Great playin with ya. Stick around!

G. Vice

Smash Lord

Where are you guys from? If you live here in Little Rock or close we can get together and play, and we don't have to wait for some tournament to do so.

farco1212

Smash Rookie
Where are you guys from? If you live here in Little Rock or close we can get together and play, and we don't have to wait for some tournament to do so.
I'm currently finishing my finals up in Fayetteville and should be back to LR Friday for a good part of the summer. The other 4 guys that were with me live in Little Rock all year round.

I might be a bit busy this weekend readjusting to moving back home but my schedule is definitely clear next week. I'll see if my buddies will be available or interested in some friendly smashing next week.

Goblocks

Smash Rookie
I'm currently finishing my finals up in Fayetteville and should be back to LR Friday for a good part of the summer. The other 4 guys that were with me live in Little Rock all year round.

I might be a bit busy this weekend readjusting to moving back home but my schedule is definitely clear next week. I'll see if my buddies will be available or interested in some friendly smashing next week.
I'm one of his buddies. I go to UALR and will be finished with testing after this week ends. Pretty much anytime next week is fine with me. Oh, and I played Falco and Falcon. I was the guy with the backpack on the whole time.

Top Bottom