• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
we called off event 52, would get off work at 10pm drive 8 hours play tournament then leave drive another 8 hours back for work on sunday.

so smash n thrash instead

idk if i'm running it or just going to attend, i might be forceful and say i'm running it lol

but my IC suck now and always will, now i'm a boozer main!
in friendlies never serious matches
Is this because you saw my match vs Spaceballz <3

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So I guess I'm gonna try to go to Smash n' Thrash. But I won't be able to stay forever. I expect alot of friendlies with people before/after melee stuff ends. I don't plan on doing brawl at all.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
So I guess I'm gonna try to go to Smash n' Thrash. But I won't be able to stay forever. I expect alot of friendlies with people before/after melee stuff ends. I don't plan on doing brawl at all.
I plan on a different turn out on our friendlies (unlike gamecon)

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Memk, you should go to the tourney even if you don't enter.
I'm going anyway I'm supporting some of the setups because i get in for free for doing so and no deal arby.

Nor does my name have a "v" in it.

Do you think Harrell Rinehart has cried during "The Titanic"?

facebook questions are hilarious :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
lol@Yoshiman's MAL

Berserk. Great ending or greatest ending?
F That, making an anime for the sole purpose of getting the viewers to read the manga. I refuse.

If you haven't seen it, don't read below. ARBY!
Seriously, the ending turned into a **** hentai. I don't no what to think about it. If I do read the manga, it will be for the end of the story.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
In truth, they had to stop there because **** was about to get real and wasn't something that could be aired on TV. Give it a few days when the sting wears off.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I plan on a different turn out on our friendlies (unlike gamecon)
You're probably right. I'll probably be able to 4 stock you with Fox and Falcon in addition to Ganon.

So there will a different turnout :D

I bet my Brawl Ganon will beat you again too, just like last time :D

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
You're probably right. I'll probably be able to 4 stock you with Fox and Falcon in addition to Ganon.

So there will a different turnout :D

I bet my Brawl Ganon will beat you again too, just like last time :D
nope not gonna happen again

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
So do u need a ride or what?

Need to know and be ready at like 11 am I wanna be early
(Black mode)

NAW breh i got me a ride

(normal)

To anyone: How do you show the FPS in ssbm with AR codes cant figure it out

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Someone really should make that Facebook group and post it on the Gamecon page. These people hiding in the woodwork are all over central Arkansas.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arkan.../pages/Arkansas-Smash-Society/171479822907223

I started it, I will add eveyone that is in ArkSS to the admin list.

Saberguy/Chris, what is your full real name so I can add you on facebook?
He doesn't have a facebook.

Also, Arby, I been thinking. I think you aren't the only one with consistency troubles. Cuz in that short 20 minute break where I thought I was done smashing and going to the party I came back a completely different, inferior player. Although I think Chams still has somewhat of a mental block for me, so that probably had something to do with it too. Although the first set in winner's finals didn't seem as bad.

Vts

Smash Champion
He doesn't have a facebook.

Also, Arby, I been thinking. I think you aren't the only one with consistency troubles. Cuz in that short 20 minute break where I thought I was done smashing and going to the party I came back a completely different, inferior player. Although I think Chams still has somewhat of a mental block for me, so that probably had something to do with it too. Although the first set in winner's finals didn't seem as bad.
you didn't get to see mine and arby matches those were ugly, messed up so many wash dashes, wavelands, and couldn't even down throw

was not pretty at all lost it all was good in the winners side but losers i messed up so much

Top Bottom