• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
im up for like a free or 5$ tournameny on saturday at your places ace. have you decided on a partner cause you know i am free.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
Alright I will start a thread for it..... it will be just a small one for now until after the new year then STFU can hold a big one!!!!!!!

BMW we can team up if u want... my fox and ur falco... how's that sound

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
omg iori for now justice to them power and to you a ten dollar crack rock. just kidding

hey ace that sounds good so i will see you guys on saturday. except for you chamberlin and you i will see tonight in my arms cause i wheres the pant.

oh and here is the link to ace's tourny thread

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
wont be going to aces tourney. Ill be in dallas. Looks like i succesfully avoided another smash event. Yess:laugh:

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
im not against smash. i love smash. Im going to play everyday when i go home.
Iori- I didnt understand what you said. :confused:

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
because even though we may joke about homosexuality BMW really is a homo.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Iori- I didnt understand what you said. :confused:[/QUOTE]

lvl9 it means in a world of smash you are a porkupine all sharp in a ball hiding like its nobodies business. Bmws not gay didn't you hear hes joining our crew the and hes names not bmw its bicycle mermaid widow i think it has a nice ring to it hahahahahahah

ps when dose it stop oh the pain is growing hahahahaha, are you really joining our crew :(

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Hey sorry for not posting for awhile, Christmas is so close and I've had to do a bunch of stuff with family so I haven't had much time for smash lately. Are any of you guys interested in going to 3GOD's tourny? If so I can provide the vehicle assuming you guys drive to my house and I would be more than willing to drive the rest of the way there. My car can only fit me + 3.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Do you guys know when you're going to have another tournament? I barely found out about the one that happened yesterday, so I couldn't plan a trip on such short notice. Here's hoping there will be one soon :)

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
SUP!!!! Introducing the new team STFU!!!!

PS I made it myself... it is just for us guys...
GIVE ME SOME REPS IF U LIKE IT

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
...Looks great

Where is it? >_>

Oh, Vega - You should check out INN V. We get people from Atlanta, FL, St. Louis, and random other places... but not very many from OK/TX show up, oddly enough. You can find the INNsomnia threads, or go to www.innsomnia.com for a little info

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Confused abou this crew, is Sarg in STFU now. I guess he can have my spot... Yeah im for real. Im just going to go to INN V.
ps I dont even play Luigi :(

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I didnt even know i was in the crew, and why are you even posting lvl9 if you are not going to play anymore, you are just making everyone depressed with your "i dont wanna play smash anymore" attitude.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
I didnt even know i was in the crew, and why are you even posting lvl9 if you are not going to play anymore, you are just making everyone depressed with your "i dont wanna play smash anymore" attitude.
I can take u off the team sig if u want .... I thought u were in cuz u smash with the team and u also smashed with LVL9

YO anyone wanna smash today or tomorrow before the biweekly!!!!

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Dude you bettr watch who you talk to that way. I will own you in RL. Yeah ill be off the sig. And I posted to let you guys know that i wont be going to anymore biweekleys anymore so you wont be asking weteher or not im comming. So dont give me any lip!!!

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
Yeah ill be off the sig. And I posted to let you guys know that i wont be going to anymore biweekleys anymore so you wont be asking weteher or not im comming.

Let us all bow our heads in sadness as we mourn over the loss of LVL9 from the crew STFU and the removal of luigi from the team sig.....u will be missed :(

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Dude you bettr watch who you talk to that way. I will own you in RL. Yeah ill be off the sig. And I posted to let you guys know that i wont be going to anymore biweekleys anymore so you wont be asking weteher or not im comming. So dont give me any lip!!!
My dad is going to give you a LOR if you keep talking s h i t. I dont know why you have to be so gay. why would you stop going to biweeklies but still want to go to innV. That really doesnt make sense, and ill tear you up in RL cause i run faster with a knife LOL

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I got a Wii for X-mas yay! And guitar hero 2 which is awesome as well. Hey do you guys wanna come up to my house this weekend before the bi-weekly? I kinda would like to warm up before I go to Memphis.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
saber u should come down and smash down in little rock wed. or thursday and then we can smash with ya on friday...

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Lvl9- It sucks that your a part-time Smasher now. Everybody could kinda see it coming though. I guess you can have your lifelong dream of drinking and partying everynight instead of putting down the bottle a couple of times a week for Smash has come true... Do whatever you think makes you happy.

Saber- I'm saving money to move-out, so I can't spend moneys on gas to go up there. I can barely justify going to bi-weeklys as it is. :( I'll be happy to ride up there with someone though. Grats on the Wii BTW!

Ace- Very nice sig. I'll have to gank it as my own. I see somebody's been playing with Photoshop over his post-Iraq break. Now that I check my phone I see like 2 missed calls from you. If you wanna Smash, you can come over to some apartments in Little Rock where we all hang out to play. It's kinda hard to round everybody up and head to Jacksonville everytime, so I'll give ya directions if you need them. I don't wanna call you back though, 'cause it's like 4:00 in the morning...

Sarge- Seems you've become a member of STFU now which is pretty kewl. Your Peach and your other characters keep getting better each time I see you play. A Peach player is definately a nice thing to have since our Lvl9 is gone.

Right now STFU has a person who mains Marth, Fox, Falco, Falcon, Peach, and Doc. Let the counters in crew battles begin! I not sure who Doc actually counters though. I'm ending my late night ramble now.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
I will call u later so we can smash!!! I am working on individual sigs as gifts........ maybe make into shirts or something...

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
hey sarg u wanna drive together from j ville to the apartments where chamber and the others are?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
It's really not all that far I think. Only like 25 minutes from Jacksonville. If any Smash happenings go on tonight, give me a call.

Some of my family/friends are planning a trip this weekend. So, I might not be able to go to the bi-weekly with you guys. :( It's only a maybe at this point though, but I'll keep you guys posted.

Top Bottom