• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Haha hah noobs thats what you get. Smash is for babies anyway no one plays those kiddie games anymore. Its all about Super princess peach adventure now.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
So Lvl9, what's going on with this wanting to be taken off the powerrankings thing? And why the sudden lack of interest of smash? You're turning into a jcpwn lol.

If anyone wants to come down tomorrow just call me or post here.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Well Saberguy, the thing is.. I really hate arkansas, im really having a Sh***y few months at work. I havent seen my family in.. cant remember... Life just sucks right about now. And i can feel this hatred or anger for everything around me just building. For now ill just hug the bottle and hope for time to pass by quicker. Hopefully ill be back to my old self soon enough.
Wow thats depressing.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
lvl9 don't do this you are my rival! If you are takin of the power rankings then my goal to surpass you on them will disapear along with my desire to progress. Please im sorry i made a gay inuendo about you coming on to me and what not i hope it doesn't hurt our give and take relationship that consists of you giving me the down smash and me taking it right in the ***. Please lvl9 it won't be the same without you plus if you leave i wonder who will be ace's teams partner when he returns....bwahahaha

shroom

Smash Cadet
K I'll be up for over a month starting next wednesday. I will do everything possible to get to a biweekly over that time maybe two.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Hold your horsies man im not quittting smash i just said i hate it and its for babies thats all. Yep i still want off the rankings though. Sorry that you cant surpass me. Better luck next time muahahahha.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
Hold your horsies man im not quittting smash i just said i hate it and its for babies thats all. Yep i still want off the rankings though. Sorry that you cant surpass me. Better luck next time muahahahha.
oh so what you are saying is that this is all part of your sinister plan. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
See i am not quitting smash. I have to keep my spot in the Elite Four :chuckle:

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
Oh how they have grown in gayness buddy!!!!!!!! They are stronger than ever and the rest of my characters have also grown as well.... I get home next monday.... Iraq sux but I got to smash alot so it is ok..... U all gotta come by my place on tuesday or weds. We all got money matches remember... Is anyone on xmas break?

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
I have trained a few people to play... and something kinda like cpus...it's a secret and I will show u when I get back...It made me a whole lot better in a couple of days...

PS...LVL9 is a drama queen... hard months at work he says.....yeah right!!!!! He says he quits but always comes back....he just loves the attention!!!!!!! JK:)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Something kinda like CPUs... Wierd.

Anyway, who all wants to go to the next bi-weekly? And who's driving? *crosses his fingers in the hopes that he doesn't have to drive*

After checking the other threads I see Jon, and BMW want to go. How about the Peach team of Lvl9 and Sarge?

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
oh no im not going to the biweekley. Sadly. I didnt quit smash people. OMG!! I will still own all of you noobs. So stop trying to make it look like im quitting cause im not

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
i am pretty sure that jake wants to go as well. i don't know how we will be able to squeeze that many people into the car with your girlfriend jon but if chamberlin will drive i think we can fit everyone.;)

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Thats the spirit saberguy. Lets boycott smash!!! whoo
Im still not quitting. Just boycotting. And trying to get attention

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Ok, Ill drive. If I take the car its 4 people. Krystle will not be joining us this time so there is an extra spot. That leaves 4 seats. Sarg, Chamber, BMW, and Seif have spots.

Saberguy, you dissapoint me. Do you know how many people are going to this one?!

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
dude chamberlin since saberguy is not coming to the biweekly you and me should do doubles together. please chamberlin i will worship you like a golden god of smash!:chuckle:

as for lvl9 i knew you would eventually quit.

thanx for the ride jon and i will try to get you 5 in gas if thats ok.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
hopefully you dont get owned by missles if not you guys should do well, with Samus's survivalbility. And all of Spaceballs 1000000000000000 tricks.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Yeah, I can take all the guys from Little Rock who want to come with us and meet you up at the Beebe campus or where ever you like. Or, if you want to come by the apartment to play a bunch first, that's fine too. It's your choice mang.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
everyone rep me and i will rep you! I am so close to 2 rep boxes i can taste it.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
I am on my way home guys.....mwaaaaahaaaaaaaa.... I can smash with u guys this monday if u guys want... my place on monday...how's that sound? If not tuesday is good too..... I didn't forget about all of our moneymatches............. I will call u guys on the phone when I get back to the US!!!!!!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I kinda want to go to this bi-weekly tonight, if not just to see all the people that will be there and I haven't seen in awhile. The only way I could go though is if one of you guys were nice enough to drop by Jonesboro and pick me up, I don't really have the gas to make it up there.

Monday sounds cool Ace. I don't think I'm doing anything.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
That bi-weekly was rough. A lot of people got shafted in the brackets.

I had to play Moogle(lost), then SSJ, then Nite for the almost instant double elimination... Myztek had it the worst. He had to play Nite, then Kyo(I think) for instantaneous losing. Other people met a similar fate...

Ace gets back Monday. Woot! I'm curious to see how he does against all of us.

Shoutouts may come later. I don't think I've fully recovered yet.

Top Bottom