• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
yeah i played fizz then nite and it was funny because i actually took more stock off of nite.ftL Maybe next time we can get a few more noobs in the tournament so we can feel better about our selves.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
The time of return is upon us. I am finally back in town..... who is comin to smash at my place on monday after 4pm ?

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I am still suffering from money loss. This biweekly cleaned me out. Ill be back in Beebe in like a week and a half so if your having people over then, Ill be there.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
i agree i would much rather just have sleeped all the way back. the food made me crap fire later on but sitting in their with you guys causing trouble was the f****** shiz bizell

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
oh ace is it cool if a few of us come cause i know i want to come and seif, jake, skye, and possibly tree want to come?

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
sure u guys can come just ask chamber for questions about directions or carpool with him

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
So i was downloading the Wii forcast channel today. After i fininshed that i went and loked at the weather around the world. It was pretty unexciting and dissapointing at the same time. So i was thinking to myself what else can i do on here? Hey let me go check on my Mii. I go to the Mii channel and, HEY! here comes Seif. Its so freaking weird so im like thats cool. I click on parade to see if theres more than just 2 people this time. There are 19 people this time and guess who walks by... If it Isisnt Chamberlin hahahah And it looks just like him. LOL literally. OMFG thats BMW too. HAHAHAAHAHAHAH I thought that was pretty funny seing you guys in the gay parade. that is all. maybe if you would send me your Wii codes... just a thought?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I have a Wii, but no broadband...

You missed some cool Smash with Ace last night also. His Marth powers are still strong, but I think he needs to play a few more humans to get all his skill back. I don't really know who's better based on how many singles matches we played, but it's pretty close. I wanna see how he does at a bi-weekly also.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
LvL9- come help me set up my Wii online. Nah, Im having router problems but hope to have it running before Im back in Beebe.

Chamber- whose driving next time? Ill do it again if I got the money, cause I want to see BMWs *** back in my trunk (starts the rap music).

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
So when are we all gonna smash again..... My powers are still growing....... Next time we can have more tv's and we can have more people

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I liked the turn outs for the last inn everybody that was a smasher was there not saying if you didn't come your not just a close family couldn't be more happier. hahahaahahah Im with yonh on this one powers are growing need a taylor

ps because i ripped my pants. (drum roll).... crickets...chep chap cherp

chamberlin

Smash Ace
So when are we all gonna smash again..... My powers are still growing....... Next time we can have more tv's and we can have more people
We should definately have one big smashfest with everyone including:

-Me
-Ace
-Viewtiful Jon
-Sarge
-Lvl9
-BMW
-Sky
-Tree
-SSJ
-Seifersythe
-Saberguy(if he could driive down)

That's 11 people max, which is pretty nice considering it's only Arkansas. I guess it's kinda like Bleach where one person get's strong and his power makes those around him strong, 'cause there were only 4 people who played Smash in Arkansas last time I checked. Although, there were hot girls with powers in Bleach so I dunno. Where are you Inoue!?

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
@chamber=that sounds good to me, we should do it
@iori- i think you post more than me and you dont even live in ark. lol
@view=you know i got gas money for you bro if you drive, ahh... i can hear the rap now...
@lvl8-i dont even have a wii so i dont want to hear you complain, i called that girl, and its not a typo i demoted you cause she is weird.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
hey im down for that little arkansas tourny at ace's to see who has the gay!lol

chamberlin the gay is strong with you. no lol here

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
sarg sarg call me. did she ask about me. cause you know ill hit it. and my girl has a myspace page now next time im over there ill show you the pics. oh so hot hot hot hot hot hot

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
@chamber=that sounds good to me, we should do it
@iori- i think you post more than me and you dont even live in ark. lol
@view=you know i got gas money for you bro if you drive, ahh... i can hear the rap now...
@lvl8-i dont even have a wii so i dont want to hear you complain, i called that girl, and its not a typo i demoted you cause she is weird.
Hey i post cause you may not know but im in arkansas im the guy you here on you r roof at night or the cat sitting on your fence. I may even be the condensation on the window in the morning hahahahahahh ahchoo (maybe i should bring a coat next time)sigh......

ps ........... How do i get home

chamberlin

Smash Ace
sarg sarg call me. did she ask about me. cause you know ill hit it. and my girl has a myspace page now next time im over there ill show you the pics. oh so hot hot hot hot hot hot
Silly Lvl9 using the boards for booty calls. I remember when you actually used to play Smash... Have you even played Ace since he's gotten back? He lives super close to you.

V'Jon- I got gas monies also for you if you end up driving.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Chams how dare you bust l9l out like that of corse the boards aren't meant for that but since were on the subject dose any one know where i can find an asian girl friend seriously iori's needs a friend that dose not involve guys.

ps.Yang is right ps's are great

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
by woman chamberlin means man. chamberlin remember the other night when we held each other close and **@$#%@^ each other i know you do and the doctor said the yellow scabs would go away. wink wink

oh yeah i will have gas moneys too

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
The sexual tension between the members in STFU and Iori is incredible... I guess in a way we kinda are like the bleach crew..... who in the crew is who from the show.... let's take a poll.....

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
sweet website!!!! everyone check it out!!!! So anyone wanna smash today????

What does anyone think of a local area tournament that is short notice for this saturday??????? It would be held here in jacksonville at my apartment.... just something to kill time and improve before the next biweekly....

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
My fellow Arkansans - this is the hottest tourney in the state. If you want to see some of the best smashing in the south (and I don't say this to be big headed. There's a reason we give out $1,000+ for winning ;)) look into it (and the biweeklies!!!)

I'm sure many people could back me up on this ;)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Zane- We all know of the awesomeness and plan to be there fo' sho'.

If I could be anyone from Bleach, I'd be Zaraki Kenpachi. Or maybe Ishida just for the fact that he'll probobly end up with Inoue. ;)

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
So what is up with this reppin thing? I don't understand it? Sup with the green box yo?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Rep doesn't really mean anything. It's just kinda for fun. Click on the little weight thingy under people's avatar, and you can give them either negative or positive rep. 100 positive rep = one green box.

Top Bottom