• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Gas mileage is outragously crazy, you see what we have to go through to come see you guys at the biweekly. We put people in the trunk to see you guys, and that is real love.

So when are we going to smash before the bi? Give me a call cause ill probably be asleep, ace or chamber.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Gas mileage is outragously crazy, you see what we have to go through to come see you guys at the biweekly. We put people in the trunk to see you guys, and that is real love.

So when are we going to smash before the bi? Give me a call cause ill probably be asleep ace or chamber.
Wow hopefuly you are not coming on to me dude cause yeah iori want asian not sargent no sargent asian sarge no asian yes :ohwell:

ps im not sure who but since you asked first i guess uh the you :p

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Um now i hate myself ????????.........iori stabs the wall with a snail

ps why why why you are not a girl are you please say no and your sig really bugs me it may be my insecurites but peach is hot and you talking is hurting iori's head

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Well, I just got my new notebook up and running. I will not be going to this biweekly because I can go work for my granddad and make like 600 bones this firday and sat. Sorry I cant come cause Ive been working my shiek a lot. Things will be close to normal when school starts back. (other than the fact im taking 19 hours)

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
sucks you have so many hours next semester, and that you not going to the biweekly, but i would definetly not go for 600 bucks. I guess ill see you at school soon, and i cant wait to play that shiek.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I feel the need to inform you that I have joined the Bloodline. I know that I could never replace Ichigo, but I will do my best to fill the void.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
jon are you being serious?

when is stfu ever going to get a sig with everyone in it?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Jon is in the bloodline now? That's crazyness.

Anyway, I'm back from a 3 day excursion around Arkansas visiting family/friends. Now I have to go back to working full-time. *cries* Hope you guys had fun at the bi-weekly.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
wow jon thats pretty awesome!

oh the stfu sig is incomplete. what about all of the guys in little rock im sure at least two of them would like to be in the sig that are not already. jake and skye

oh yeah on new years eve we had a tournament at jakes apartment the results are
1: bmwfalco
2: seif
3: skye
4: jake
5: tree
6: noob
7: noob

i was drunk in the tournament and nobody could touch me because i played my marth (because i was drunk). the closest person to me was seif and he got 2 stocked

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
So whats this shadow cell Im hearing about? Some one is sending Sarg pm's but not posting on the boards. Come on LvL9, just come over and play smash this week. For old time sake. (but its really not that old)

execute

Smash Rookie
So where do all the tournaments and friendlies go on in LR? I was wondering how close they are to the mall. The mall I have in mind is the one with apartments directly across the street from it.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Yeah, all the smashing that goes on in LR is done at a guy named Siefs' apartment. For the tourneys we all load up in some ones ride and go to the biweeklys. (in west memphis) You have got to be talking about University mall. Its the only one with houses close. But yeah, Chamberlin is the one we crawl to when we want to smash in LR.

execute

Smash Rookie
Cool, because my friend lives down in LR so traveling down there to play smash is realistic for me now. This summer I should be down there smashing a lot.

Chamberlin- Can you post or PM me where your apt. is. It would be especially helpful if you described where it was in relation to University Mall.

I really hope N64 smash gets on Wii so that can be played online without killera.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Execute- The place where we play a lot is actually really close to University mall. It's only like 5 minutes from there. Just go south on University from the mall till you turn left on Asher Ave, then turn left on to Fairpark after that, and the apartments are there to your right right after you make that turn.

Just let us know when your in the Area, and we'll be glad to Smash with ya.

Top Bottom