• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hay since you are on the sub execute have you seen the movie pulse to me it was an awsome you know movie and all but the ending needed a little flavor what do you think about the moive

ps you have to look at the facts more that once to see the turtles eyes

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
so execute, by your sig im guessing your a falco player? or just a fan?

we should all get together and play since its looking like we wont have a biweekly anytime soon.

What do you guys think?

execute

Smash Rookie
No the sig is a red herring. I main fox and sub marth/sheik. After that I would say my best are jiggly, roy, falco. I might be able to post a combo video on the internet because I got a new camera with video capabalities, but no promises because I am not that computer savvy. For low tier matches I do like to use G & W. F air + taunt FTW

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
so me and chamberlin are playing bmw(jiggs) vs. chbr(fox) on green greens last life at over 100% dmg he up smashs me i fly up hit a falling block and survive. everyone in the room yells ohhhh and chamberlin laughs. good times!

how do i get into bloodline.lol

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
how do i get into bloodline.lol[/QUOTE]

how you say first you write a 100 word essay about how you should be chosen and why you like the bline 2nd you have in to town and buy me one sugar cookie

ps you are in wuz up ma i'll b n florida n march so can i get 2 know u so when i *** can i meet u if so wink ;)

execute

Smash Rookie
my bloodline admittance form:

100 word essay as to why I should be in bloodline:

Because I'm that good.

and here is my IOU for that cookie that must be bought to be admitted into bloodline

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
whats the freakin deal with everyone wanting to be in bloodline. Its like when jon joined everyone got jealous and followed him. I know Kyo and Iori are good, but lets not go crazy. Have some respect for Arkansas.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
hey sarge number 1 it was a joke number 2 how did you get in the sig and jake, skye, and tree did not because last time i checked you were fondeling my nutts you nub!

ps. jon is a gangsta and i havnt stolen a car.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
BMW, first of all b i t c h! You still owe me money from those mm I beat you in and I was nice enough to let you take mine so you could play doubles.

Second, I will mm you anytime, anyplace, for any amount of money.

Third, I didnt make the sig you ******, and That means I would have nothing to do with Skye, Tree, and Jake being in it or me. Talk to Ace about that.

P.S. Last time i checked you were sucking my **** with your crappy falco!!!!!!!!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be coming to this bi-weekly, but I doubt I will be entering the tournament. Just don't got the money lol.

I hope there is a bunch of tv's like last time.

Actually I take that back, I'll prolly enter doubles. Though this time I would like to partner up with another besides Chamberlin (No offense you are a great teammate, just feel like changing stuff up a bit this time.)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
hey sarge number 1 it was a joke number 2 how did you get in the sig and jake, skye, and tree did not because last time i checked you were fondeling my nutts you nub!

ps. jon is a gangsta and i havnt stolen a car.
BMW, first of all b i t c h! You still owe me money from those mm I beat you in and I was nice enough to let you take mine so you could play doubles.

Third, I didnt make the sig you ******, and That means I would have nothing to do with Skye, Tree, and Jake being in it or me. Talk to Ace about that.

P.S. Last time i checked you were sucking my **** with your crappy falco!!!!!!!!
@ bmw; hey that was way out of line and you should chill the boards are for different things than crap talk

@ sarg; hey i though i taugh you better than that get you but in the house boy.

man this bi is making me fell hawt so very hawt oh yeah and for the record you guys can't use ps to hurt people's feelings so stop it k

ps george george, george of the jungle strong as he can be ahhhhhh watch out for that tree, you guy should appologies there could be little kids on this post or edit to use less violent words :chuckle:

lvl9

Smash Journeyman

Woah nelly (LVL9 runs in from the shadows) Now thats what im talking about!:chuckle: Everone cant be butt buddies. Lets have some hatred between smashers thats the only way to get better. Note Iori and Chad. Ive surpassed all of you in skill, so theres still no need for me to pick up a controller yet.
Oh BMW
ps Stained... (moves hand up and down) dude you got PWNED
oh Sarg
pss Be a man and no apologizing... (Summons Dreadsteed... Runs off into the blasted lands to wait at the portal...)

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Ahh!!! Now our plan has worked, and the rare and endangered lvl9 has emerged from his long hibernation. Look at how expertly he posts, using skillfull and graceful words all the way through.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I'm up for a Fox ditto also. I don't care for money matches though.

Who all's going to the bi-weekly from Little Rock? Maybe Ace, Sarge, View, myself, and I think Seif could carpool for the win??? BMW said he isn't going 'cause he doesn't have enough money.

I think I may be teaming with Chad at the bi-weekly if he's still up for it. Hopefully I can coast enough on his awesomeness to victory!

Oh yeah, I don't think Chad and Iori hate each other anymore. Iori's been suppressing his evil desires for a while now.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
I can finally meet the viewtiful jon...

ps to the crew... who did I miss in the sig and who are there mains

Top Bottom