• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Ahh, Zane, yes that was an amazing combo. just the memories gives me wood. :embarrass You konw guys i shouldnt have gone to ACEs tourney cause i kinda want to play some more. But i think i can suppress my feelings hopefully.
IORI i dont understand a word you just said man?
I was in a previous post about sleep and smash

What time do you want to go for sushi?

p.s. Im going too.

p.s.s. This is Jon on Sargs' comp.
ps bring me back some sushi in a bag

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
itl have to be like 5pm thats when they open. I guess everyones comming yesss Sushi and maybe ill even play smash with you all. NOT!!!!! hehe

Ps im goin gback to sakura that othe place is too expensive but oooh so goodddddd :)

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Sorry no sushi for me. Im heading to Hot Springs for the night. I think Ill get some sushi there (there is a new and really nice sushi place there if you want to come). You better not play smash with me not there LvL9.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, sorry about that lvl9. Im excited though cause my brother and his friend think they can beat me, so ill show them tonight.\

View- give me a call when u get back so we can work out the room situation. My dad may want me to stay and watch football with him so just call and we will work it out.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
you guys will not belive this but the germ just posted you all mised it. I was in excitment and of course i challenged him you guys missed it hahahahah.

ps I can't wait till the next bi every one even the count out guys are getting better.

Tenbotsu

Smash Rookie
Yes we do need to play, Zane... but I'm nowhere near the level of pro you guys are. I can't even do half of the advanced techniques in the game. I just play for fun. About being close to Fayetteville, sort of... then again, I'm don't leave FS very much. [I have a Kia, it's broken. Surprise? No.]

Thank you, Viewtiful, but I don't only play as Puff. I play as Mewtwo, Falcon, Marth, Ness, Peach, and Doc as well.

Don't know about "yay" or not, but Puff is fun to use. I hardly ever use rest. I'm an unconventional [read: bad] Puff player.

A vid? Cool. I'll watch it as soon as I can, Iori. By the way, Iori>Kyo Kusangi.

If any of you get the chance to, come on down to Fort Smith. I'd love to play you guys. Who knows, I may even be able to join your crew and go to tournies with you. I've been wanting to play good players in this game. I've never played anyone with real skill before. Sadly, I won't money match you guys. I am financially lacking right now.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
You don't have to put up money to learn or have fun. I dunno how easily you could make it, but there are quite a few people in the LR/Beebe area that come to the biweeklies. Maybe you guys could work out a carpool system or something? Again, my lack of remembering an AR map (and laziness to look it up) are prevailing perhaps.

If you main jiggs, I wouldn't mind playing you. I don't get much jiggs playing, and we could probably both teach each other a thing or two. I've found that usually the good people that can't do all the tech stuff usually have the best mindgames (just because its so unconventional).

chamberlin

Smash Ace
hey chamber u wanna smash this week before the biweekly?
Yeah, it would be a good idea. I finally moved in to the apartments near UALR now, so I can actually invite people over to play any time now. You can come over just about any night if you want to.

I could come over to Jacksonville, if I can stop being so lazy. :ohwell:

We should probobly carpool to the bi-weekly. Maybe with you, me, Sarge, view, and 1 more. I don't trust my car as much for West Memphis trips, but we can still use it if we have to.

Also, I just now got the internet back after having to live without if for about 1 and a half weeks. And it's broadband now instead of crapfest dial-up, so I'll be back a little more on the boards.

Tenbotsu

Smash Rookie
We now have a second player that we now play with [with reliable transportation!] So I suppose we could go over to Little Rock to play you guys. We are looking for more players in Fort Smith who are interested in joining us.

We'll have to wait until at least next week so we can get something worked out with our schedules [we both have jobs with strange schedules...], but we'd love to play you guys and see the best Little Rock has to offer. :laugh:

I will, of course, be keeping up with this topic and can hardly wait until then. It'll be fun. We were thinking about putting an ad in the local paper or something to generate more interest in the smash scene in FS, so we can get a weekly meeting set up or something [exhibitions, of course, so we can be ready for when we join you in the biweeklies. Maybe we can all go together?]

The second player in question?

Name: Lance
Main: Mewtwo :cool:
Secondaries: Marth, Young Link, Zelda [Sheik]

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
ha this is funny a Lance and an ACE(s) As longe as there a re no LvL9's or any LVL1-8 im safe not playing. Or else i would have to come back and make him my B i t "*$:chuckle:

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
And Im going to be LvL666! Come claim your title!

Fort Smith guys- I suggest you hit up the local game stores first. You could simply put up some fliers and get some results. As for comming to central Ark, just let us know b/c if every one is busy in the Rock we (Sarg, Me, and several random people) play every night. (we really should be studying or sleeping)

V I agree with chamberlin. Tell him to work with marth instead. V

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
A lot of the INNsomniacs have played one very mean MewTwo (MookieRah's, which was considered the best in the US) and, well, I can't claim to have a winning record against it.

But even as the best in the us, a Falco (granted, a darned good one) shut him out. It's not that M2 sucks... he just has a very large hill to climb >_<

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Zane- I have heard legends about MookieRah's M2. I always love playing characters like that cause im not used to them and its just makes the game new and different. I can say that Iori's G & W beat me, but we are rematching at the next biweekly (mm).

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I had to pick my jaw off the floor when Iori pulled his DK.

Ace- Let me show you how I did Kyos' controller and you tell me if you want yours like it. (c-stick painted)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I wanna see Iori's Mewtwo since he's good with pretty much every character. Nite's Mewtwo might be pretty kewl also. But yeah, Mookie and Cow can hold their own with him.

I wouldn't mind Smashing tomorrow night. I'll either come to J-ville, or you can come to LR.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
what time is good for u guys to meet at my place? 5:30 6 or 7?

Who and how many are coming with you guys?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
It's always a big ??? as to who's going and what time we'll be there... I'm kinda questioning whether I should come, because I should probobly do homework that I've been putting off. If I did go, I'd probobly get there at like 6:30-7:30. I'd have to leave at like 11:30 to go to school and work the next day. All in all, weekdays are not the best to go to Jacksonville for Smash.

But, I probobly will end up coming, 'cause I just can't seem to turn down Smash. BMW might be working, but otherwise he'll most likely be all over coming. The others are a little more wishy washy.

Top Bottom