• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Im going to have to agree with everything you just said. Weekdays are not that good and I do have a lot of homework.

But like you said ill probably end up coming because I cant get away from smash.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
yeah I know what u mean becuz I am busy with work too but i ALWAYS FIND TIME FOR SMASH..... the earlier we start the earlier we finish....

u guys I will call u all when I get off work at like 5

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
It is possible!

it is possible to escape the chaingrab of smash. You just have to DI really hard. And beleive you can do it.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Iori- We are talking about trying to get some smash practice in before the bi.

Ace- I dont know if anyone called you, but Alltel is being bay right now and im having a hard time calling people. i guess we decided that tonight was not a good night for smash, but tomorrow would be better. Post something so I know cause Alltel sucks Balls.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
I talked to chamber and he said thursday is fine and it is good for me too.... Just let me know what time....

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Sweet, probably will be sometime between 5:30-6:30. We may bring a few guys from the dorm, not a lot just 1 or 2.

Zane said that he wanted the teams for Inn V to start no later than 3:00-3:30 and I get out of class at 11:00 so we need to plan when we are going to get there and who is riding with who. View is definetly driving, but he is not sure if he is doing teams and he doesnt get out of class till 2:30. Who else is going/ driving?

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
5:30 sounds good the earlier the better so call me or just come by at 5:30 okay.... Chamber said he would come by a little later in the evening but we can all train before he comes by

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
speaking of teams i still do not have a partner for teams at this biweekly( not sure if im going to be able to go because of work) or inn are their any takers. i promise im getting better and better im not as good as chamberlin but im getting closer and closer and im sure he will back me up.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
So whats the deal with the biweekly, How are we getting there, and I know Zane said make sure we are there on time. We need to get together a little before and play some too.

Chamber- sorry about the smash, I wish i could have been there just cause lvl9. LOL

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
you know what i realized last night? I hate corneria more than anything in this world. Even more than i hate Smash.:mad: thanks a lot chamberlin!

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Im really starting to like corneria.

Too bad you couldnt come lvl9, actually we probably could have waited, but Zane had said something about being on time because of something special happening. SSJ and BMW left at like midnight and made it to singles.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
you guys should get a smashfest going right around may 25-june 8th. i'll be down and i'd like to see how good arkansas smash scene is and compare it to IA/NE scene.

Tenbotsu

Smash Rookie
So, do you all live in the appartments near the university, or does a few people, and everyone else goes there? We may be able to come over soon. The earliest time we could go over there would be after midnight on Wednesday the 31st [after work, that is.] Is anyone else going to be there?

Are we just going to spend the night over there, or are we just going to stay for a few hours or so, and leave?

We'll need information to find your place before we go [getting lost=bad.] So could you PM me that information?

It'll be Lance and I coming over, so the more guys you have come over, the more fun it'd be.

And maybe next time, you'll come over to Fort Smith and play us there.

SouthsideRaven

Smash Rookie
hey what's up guys i am kinda new to the AR smash but workin on make myself known. i am one of the Beebe smashers so if you want to know how bad i am just ask sarge

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
well if you play anything like sarg, i feel reall sorry for you man :(
"oooooooooooooooo" owned

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I will beat your crap peach any day. Ill challenge you to a mm, and dont even think about bringing out that horrible luigi. My Gannon, would crush him. What the H e l l is Nubsauce!!!!

ssbm addict 07

Smash Rookie
Fort Smith Smasher

Tenbotsu- I live in the Van Buren area. Didn't know there were any more smashers outside my crew in the area. We would like to play you and anyone else you can bring. We often have smash meetings on Monday nights and other random times during the week. We usually gather around 6 people. They all live either in the immediate area. IM or PM me for details on where we might meet and stuff. I can also point out some good players in Fayetteville that i play whenever i can get up there.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
I think it is about time for STFU to face off against the Fort Smith crew...... Let's see who the top arkansas crew is..........

ssbm addict 07

Smash Rookie
It would be very fun to play your crew. However, it is usually somewhat difficult to get our crew all together at a decent time. I still haven't heard from Tenbotsu either. Some of our members are from Eastern Oklahoma, but its not that big of a deal.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Chamber are you and me gonna team for this biweekly? And are we gonna team for INNV? Looks like there's gonna be a crap-ton of good teams coming this time.

Top Bottom