• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
Wait a minute, I just realized that I made a typo. It wasn't supposed to be "His" (Refering to ACE) characters, It was supposed to be "Your" (Refering to 8-bit). Sorry for the mix-up lol, I know that my Marth couldn't take yours ACE.

It's cool but I sill wanna mm ya for $5 bucks and that goes for the rest of the crew too!!!!! Do u guys wanna hold a tournament sometime before january 1 but after the 20th of december???????? We can choose the place later or it can be at my house...

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
That sounds good to me ace. personally i would like to have one before christmas because im a little booked for new years.:laugh:

chamberlin how much money do you need? I can do like $5.;) ;)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Wait a minute, I just realized that I made a typo. It wasn't supposed to be "His" (Refering to ACE) characters, It was supposed to be "Your" (Refering to 8-bit). Sorry for the mix-up lol, I know that my Marth couldn't take yours ACE.
I thought you were kinda being a little high-and-mighty, but I didn't wanna say anything. That clears things up a lot. It's not arrogance if you're talking about 8-bit or whoever's Marth; That's just ownage lol. (JK, 8-bit)

Yeah, there should be room for you Sarge and V-jon.

And a $5.00 MM with Ace sounds good.

And yeah 5 bucks is fine BMW

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
what time are you going to meet me at seifs for warm ups and shiz. sarge and jon should come too.

hey sarge it just so happens i play a little young link myself.;)

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
i bet you think game&watch sucks too chamberlin is such a downer. i bet my gaw can beat chamberlins fox. man im talking crap today. did you know that gaw can chain grap like a mofo and that every time i press forward and b someone dies its true ask ssj and tree they will tell you.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Im heading in to sargs for the hogs game friday. LSU will have gone home crying by 5 so its all good. Chamb, I got you some mu-la for gas.

P.S. My jiggs eats GaW for brunch.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
yeah right viewtiful jon do you want to make it a MM say for 5$ my game&watch vs. your jigs. i mean if your man enough

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
special buletin

hmm lvl9 might not be going to dallas this weekend.... more to come....

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
This is blowing up. 5 MM is cool, let me see how much money I have first. What are we going to do about a set up? Are we planing on bringing one?

LVL9 COME TO THE BIWEEKLY!

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
sounds good, ill do secondary char. mm with you bmw anytime too. Yeah, me and jon will come over after the hogs game, and get some last minute practicing in. Im starting to get EXCITED.

If you bring a tv jon, ill bring my cube, i should have a strip too.

Come lvl 9, come, u know u want to, ill bring a pic of my sis for you, you perv

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
sounds good, ill do secondary char. mm with you bmw anytime too. Yeah, me and jon will come over after the hogs game, and get some last minute practicing in. Im starting to get EXCITED.

If you bring a tv jon, ill bring my cube, i should have a strip too.

Come lvl 9, come, u know u want to, ill bring a pic of my sis for you, you perv
sure sarge what is your secondary character i have so many that i can't chose yet

jon and sarge check your messages

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
dangz guys i have 5 MM scheduled for this biweekly if nobody chickens out. Maybe i will finaly win one.;)

I hope i have enough money to play doubles still. that is if i can find a partner.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
since lvl9 is going i might ride with him. He has to drive because he has work on saturday and hes leaving early. We'll probably stop by the apartments to practice though.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Hmm... Maybe I could weasel a ride with him... *contemplates*

I bet Lvl9's trying not to drive anyone from the apartments, so he won't have to drop anyone back off there when it's over... Probobly why he hasn't broadcasted the fact that he's going. Sneaky Lvl9!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Arkansas specific shout-outs for the bi-weekly Nov 24th.

Chamberlin - Team powerhouse is getting pretty good, I think it does well against the space animals. We should consider having DK64 as one of our counter-picks, its a pretty good ganon/captain stage. I was hoping we would win a set against Nite but oh well, we did good. Oh and way to step up against Lvl9 & Sarg :) Myztek and Chad knocked us both out :(

BMW - What son?! What?! Your Falco is getting much better, though you should try to pick up other characters as well to have good counter picks.

Vjon- I don't think I even talked to you during the bi-weekly but it was cool that you showed up, hopefully next time we can play each other.

Lvl9- Next time be able to stay for the whole **** weekly lol, nice job in teams but double peach can get a bit predictable, you should try your luigi out next time.

Sarg - Nice that you showed up, was fun playing you in doubles, like I said to BMW you should consider picking up another character or two instead of trying to be good with just one, it helps to have a variety.

Can't wait for the Beebe tourny!!! Team America is going to rock the casbah. :laugh:

Execute- Don't think anyone is going to Fayetteville anytime soon, you gonna come to the Beebe tourny?

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Saberguy, I dont want to play your Falcon. Its too scary. I do want to see yours and nites falcon match. He had a really fast falcon and I think a ditto would make me pee my pants. I really hope to come up to your house this week but with all the tourneys this weekend I dont know (money). Ill try to talk my girlfriend into driving me up HA!

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Me and Nite have pretty good dittos but he usually ends up beating me since he is overall just plain good at the game. Once you reach a certain point it's very easy to play a lot of characters which Nite has proven in the random tourny. (He beat my Falco with Yoshi...)

I doubt I will be going to the weekly this weekend cause of the Beebe tourny, but that doesn't bother me too much lol. Anytime you want to come over is cool with me Jon, I'm pretty sure you have my cell number if not just PM me.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
CHBR - So yeah today I got to thinking, since our name is Team America in doubles I thought it would be pretty funny if in any videos that gets recorded we should have "America *** yeah!" as our theme song, the fast kickass version for the matches we win and the slow sad version of the matches we lose :laugh: It would be pretty sweet.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
OOOHHHHH double post
Saberguy- I never figured out why you hate me? Why do you hate me?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
CHBR - So yeah today I got to thinking, since our name is Team America in doubles I thought it would be pretty funny if in any videos that gets recorded we should have "America *** yeah!" as our theme song, the fast kickass version for the matches we win and the slow sad version of the matches we lose :laugh: It would be pretty sweet.
Agreed! Our match on Corneria definately needs the fast kickass version. Ganon's double f-air against the Foxes FTW!

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Sarg tells me you came over last night LVL9. I was asleep and didnt hear my phone. Next time just walk into my room. Its never locked so if your lucky you can see me naked :).

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Will do. Last night Newman really got on my nerves let alone Sargs we were pretty pissed off and forgot. Jigllypuffcandoanything.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to tear his head off. I just think he really is ********, that has to be it. And now i will never forget that jigglypuffcandoanthing, which of course i was refering to the "rest" but he wouldnt understand that cause he is ********.

Jon-when did you go prem? and i like the SD master.

execute

Smash Rookie
I don't think I will make it to the beebe tournament, but a really good friend of mine is moving to Little Rock this week, so maybe I'll finally get to play you guys soon.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Vjon - Cool, you need to post that it is indeed still a go, and also you should put how many people are definately coming and how many setups you have (I will be bringing one to this woot.) so people will know if they need to bring them as well. When it gets closer and closer to the tourny date we should all start bumping the thread so it will be at the top of the page.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
hey saberguy, viewtiful jon said that we are not playing on tv's we are playing on projectors and that they have all that they need.

Top Bottom