• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
I have a new main character now and he has pointy ears!!! and can kill anyone in two hits. (especialy Luigi)

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone smash at ssj's apt was pretty awesome. lots or upsets.
sarge you are getting better too fast for my likeing.;)
viewtiful jon keep working on that c. falcon its alot of work getting good with him.
lvl9 omg you are freaking good lately i hope you bring that to the next bieweekly.
chamberlin you are too good with everyone.
i was doing pretty good with friendlies then i got owned in the tournament and by owned i meant that i barely lost to ssj and lvl9 but no jons you guys are the shiznat and i hope we can all cope with lvl9s victory.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Terrible 10 Tournament results :0 !!!

If i got some of this wrong its because you guys stopped writing in the brackets BMW!!! Next time we do this it should be round robin. Its better practice and thats why we get together anyway.

1.Chamberlin
2.LVL9
3.Sarge
4.SSJ
5.SKYE
5.Jon
7. BMW
7.--.-
9.V jon
9.Tree

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
How sweet to get third place. I got lucky, I didnt have to play you BMW. I thought for sure that skye was going to beat me.
I think Skye was in front of ssj, other than that, i think everything else is right. I agree with the round robin idea, that was not very good practice.
Chamberlin, your way to good, Lvl 9 I hate ur Peach, but im catching up, Jon your gettin good with that knee, Skye you helped me with some link stuff. I hate ur shiek ssj, and ur fox.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
its ok sarge the round robin would have placed me higher but no johns here. ssj took me out of the tourny. I cant believe it i thought that 3rd had my name on it but thats ok me and sarge 5$ MM at the next biweekly what do you say sarge? and you too viewtiful jon.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
I looked it up, its a 5 hr drive. Anyone interested? I will go for sure if im not driving :laugh: or i get 20$ per person for gas and mental anguish for driving:chuckle:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yeah, it's not too long of a drive.

for gosh sakes people are coming from florida!

they make a 16 hour adventure, so i'm hoping you'll make the 5, and make our tournament pretty awesome with some more OOSer participation :)

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Im down! I got your money for gas and Ill get you some food on the way there as well lvl9. By the way I still owe you gas money for this past weekend. I meant to give it to you when you droped me off but **** I was tired.

shroom

Smash Cadet
Hey Lvl 9 and/or Viewtiful Jon I will be in ward on Friday. We should try to play saturday or something. I am going to be totally off because I havent been playing for about 2 weeks and I have been under a whole lot of stress lately.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
holy crap i just read that thing and i want fast like tree to take my money but dang that crap is kinda expensive but im down. I don't know about paying 20 for gas but i would pay for 5 20 a person for a 5 hour ride puhlease lvl9.

sarge im ready to take your money so at the next biweekly me and you.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
man thats hella cheap. I called a taxi company and he said "Go f*** yourself. If you can find someone to take you 5hrs away for less than a plane ticket Id tell them to f*** themselves too." so I cried :(

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Well shroom as of 5pm friday I will be heading back to Hot Springs. Now I know Sarg live is Jacksonville so I do belive he would come to ward (he will be leaving for home aswell). Now what about the biweekly? Are you going to make it?

LvL9, whats the deal on going to OK? My family is down to 2 cars right now and one of them is mine. I could get it for the trip, but there wont be enough room for 4 people. I will gladly pay you 20 bucks for gas, and Im sure others would too. If you got 3 people going with you, each paying $20, well you can do the math. Plus if that is not enough Ill give you more on the way back.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I wanna go, but I don't wanna put a 5hr drive on my car. I'll pay some gas money if need be, but I don't know about this $20 business... Lvl9's car is awesome on gas.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
sweeeeet. the more people that come, the better.
oh, and you're talking about FLT, but Forward, DieSuperFly, and Darkrain might come as well, so we can all get pwned by not 1, but all types of pros! :p :)

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Ha chamberlin BMW you guys are so cheap:chuckle: You know how fast i would cough up 20$ to go to a tourney thats 5hrs away. nyway theres only room for 4 more people in my car. Jon and his gf -2 is sarg going? -1 and one more ..... drum roll.... Any way this is not a definite as i might be home (dallas) at that time. If im not going home at that time then it is a 100% definite.

Well its pretty far off Dec 21. i wont know untill after thanksgiving sometime. So plenty of time to save up your spare change, lunch money, allowance, whatever you babies get nowdays. :)

720 mi round trip
260 mi per tank
23$ to fill up
720/260 = 2.7 tanks
2.7 * 23 = $62
$20 *4people = $80
$80-$62= $18 is too much to abuse my car for 10 hrs and 720 mi?

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
LVL9 and chamber if this is on the 21 of dec can I come too? I should be home by then.... I know I suck at smash but oh well.....we can even make a montage!!!!

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to ask the rents. I might be in indiana, but i would go i think.
now for smash this weekend, shroom im down. I dont have to go to the ville, so me you and lvl9 can play if he wants
Oh yeah BMW, ill be glad to take some money from you.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
yep i just thought about that ACE. You will be here then. Getting owned because youre probably a total noob now with sand in your controller. Hahahahah

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Aight Lvl9, I'll pay the full $20. And yes I admit to being a cheap *******...

If Sarge isn't going, then I guess room in the car shouldn't be too much of a problem.

See what you can do about this "yaunyaul" guy going also. Although he sounds like a newb.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
well crap i can't be left out of this so i will pay the full 20$ too. I hate it when lvl9 is right.
Is saberguy going?

romancingtragedies

Smash Rookie
Jared Selby
Sherwood Ar
Jiggly puff, ganondorf, falco, and pikachu.
Not amazing with any of them, but im spending more time with ganondorf and jiggly puff.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Ahhhh yes, _ _ . _ Welcome

LVL9, OMFG that was fun tonight. Rest Fest FTL. But yeah, I feel better about next weekend already.

Sarg, dont listen to Newman!

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
romancingtragedies good to see you on the boards. oh yeah you guys watch out this guy isn't bad at all and we are training down here in Arkadelphia so the next biweekly we are going to do good.

are you scared yet sarge?

Top Bottom