• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Grand Challenge - Results!

Dekar173

Justice Man
in melee AZ is leagues ahead of everyone else in the 4 corners

just thought i'd get that out there.
This is not a lie.

As for picking up Melee GG7- it takes enough time playing Diddy, I don't have enough time to practice Melee too ;P Not to mention I've taken the springs out of all of my controllers, and now I don't even think I can shield in Melee! XD

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
oh haha the brawl controller setups lol. well, good luck with your diddy then lol. you COULD always just switch your main to metanoob and then have time to practice melee, which you can pick sheik and be good in a week. :-p

hadesblade

Smash Lord
This is not a lie.

As for picking up Melee GG7- it takes enough time playing Diddy, I don't have enough time to practice Melee too ;P Not to mention I've taken the springs out of all of my controllers, and now I don't even think I can shield in Melee! XD
lol my controller doesn't even work for melee... I should probably get a gamecube controller, but I love the hassle of taking out batteries between each round and having to sync the wiimote each time I change stations :p

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
in melee AZ is leagues ahead of everyone else in the 4 corners

just thought i'd get that out there.
i like melee and all but seriously no gojirras dude
*Debates*

NM can beat any of the 4 corner states in top 3 vs. top 3.

Of course, everybody is going to say that their own state wins. Everybody except maybe the Coloradoans...
idts... ken neth, yaz, x vs. dekar, you, sinz(yeah we'll be nice and let you borrow sinz)

bet you 200 bucks utah wins and yes im serious

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
AZ is the best corner state as a crew

I really dont think that can be debated
but Utah is better if its just like top 3 against top 3
We would take you out in top 5 as well.

Your top players:
You (Me, Yaz, and X can all take you)
Wobbles (Yaz and X can take him, not sure how I'd do since we didn't get to play :( )
Jar'd (Me, Yaz, X, and Sinz could take him)
Light (Pretty sure me and yaz and X could take him)
JustinKamakaze (Plays snake right? Any four of us could take him)

Then we have Dryu or Lada for our fifth and they wouldn't even need to be used XD But they'd still do really well.

For everyone of your guys, we have at least three who could take them out. While I don't see any of your guys taking more than 2 stocks off one of our top 3 and the matches with the others would be really close, but I think they could still pull it off.

So Utah is best crew :D

And I'm still trying to find a tourney we can all go to in the next two months. I want to see you again.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
We would take you out in top 5 as well.

Your top players:
Wobbles (Yaz and X can take him, not sure how I'd do since we didn't get to play :( )

Then we have Dryu or Lada for our fifth and they wouldn't even need to be used XD But they'd still do really well.

For everyone of your guys, we have at least three who could take them out. While I don't see any of your guys taking more than 2 stocks off one of our top 3 and the matches with the others would be really close, but I think they could still pull it off.

So Utah is best crew :D

And I'm still trying to find a tourney we can all go to in the next two months. I want to see you again.
all of this is,
chris: "my vag!na is deeper than yours!"
ken: "No way!!! My vag!na goes wayyyyyyyy deeper than yours ever could!!!"
dekar: "pshhhh you wish! i had bryce ram my vag!na soooooooooo fcucking hard yesterday, i was sneezing up bryce milk."
chris and ken: "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.... ok. you have the deepest vag!na."

what im trying to say here is that its all talk till it gets put into practice.

and that girls argue over who has the deepest vag!na.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
all of this is,
chris: "my vag!na is deeper than yours!"
ken: "No way!!! My vag!na goes wayyyyyyyy deeper than yours ever could!!!"
dekar: "pshhhh you wish! i had bryce ram my vag!na soooooooooo fcucking hard yesterday, i was sneezing up bryce milk."
chris and ken: "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.... ok. you have the deepest vag!na."

what im trying to say here is that its all talk till it gets put into practice.

and that girls argue over who has the deepest vag!na.
LMFAO. This may be the most hilarious thing I've read on smashboards.

tw1n

Smash Champion
In melee, AZ is easily the best of the 4 corners. Then NM then whatever.

But in Brawl, sorry but its all about NM there. Dekar alone could carry our team and walk all over Utah. I don't even know who is our second because they are all too **** good =] Goyf would chain grab you with IC's easily. Stevens DK would **** your face off. JT would bust your eardrum just to do it. And the list goes on.

So all this means is you guys all need to show up at a tournament and back up you **** talking lol =]

r3d d09

Smash Master
In melee, AZ is easily the best of the 4 corners. Then NM then whatever.

But in Brawl, sorry but its all about NM there. Dekar alone could carry our team and walk all over Utah. I don't even know who is our second because they are all too **** good =] Goyf would chain grab you with IC's easily. Stevens DK would **** your face off. JT would bust your eardrum just to do it. And the list goes on.

So all this means is you guys all need to show up at a tournament and back up you **** talking lol =]
Kenny and I could probably out CG Goyf, in crews. he messed up a bunch on sonic xD. haha.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Your top players:

I dont just play Snake, depending on the matchup ill switch to MK or DDD and I would like to see your top 5 take us top 5 it would be fun

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone how about we settle this at either NOKoast or Pound 4!? Then you can all go cry yourselves to sleep when NM beats the crap out of you. I could be on the NM crew and we'd still win :p
This. People forget that at my/Nolans OoS here in NM, Zman took like 9 stocks off...WITH LUCAS. Against a MK. Hell, August took off 2 stocks, and he DOESN'T EVEN PLAY BRAWL.

Granted, Ken neth, X, etc. weren't there, but let's be honest, who doesn't know how to handle a snake matchup by now? I'm confident NM would come out on top, without the influence of MK or Snake to boot.

But, as Stephen said, it's all talk, which is fine-as long as everyone knows it's that and doesn't take it as serious business.

Banned via Warnings
Because nobody wants to go to Utah. It smells funny and last time I was there some guy in a suit asked me the be his seventh wife O.o

oh snap
[black wolf]wha's amatter scurred?[/black wolf]

T^T i thot u loved us

and lol twin if i was married id have you and the other twin as my 2nd and 3rd wives ;D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
[black wolf]wha's amatter scurred?[/black wolf]

T^T i thot u loved us

and lol twin if i was married id have you and the other twin as my 2nd and 3rd wives ;D
the love is there, I just saw the chance for a decent burn and had to act. In fact if you find yourself with a good set up and a solid burn, it's more of a crime not to act on it.

And the love is there no worries :D

And awe thanks :) But we'd be the men in the relationship sorry bro. *hugs*

Banned via Warnings
the love is there, I just saw the chance for a decent burn and had to act. In fact if you find yourself with a good set up and a solid burn, it's more of a crime not to act on it.

And the love is there no worries :D

And awe thanks :) But we'd be the men in the relationship sorry bro. *hugs*
-hugged back- true... true... thered be a few females for me too in there o; but i wont share

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master

Banned via Warnings

r3d d09

Smash Master
ha, love ya goyf.
I believe Utah could win for having the most fit bodies out of the smashers as well as the most attractive girls in the state, and for the smasher with the most attractive GF. . . and crews. lul

haha jk. I love my none Mormon neighboring states :p

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
**** lol. Texas doesn't want el paso. the 4 corner states dont want el paso. U.S. prolly doesnt want el paso. Only thing left to do is to make Mexico adopt us but they prolly cant so El PAso will just have to be a country of its own

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
ha, love ya goyf.
I believe Utah could win for having the most fit bodies out of the smashers as well as the most attractive girls in the state, and for the smasher with the most attractive GF. . . and crews. lul

haha jk. I love my none Mormon neighboring states :p
I'll take your most fit body challenge. Both my brother and I are probably more than enough to compete against you guys. Plus Erich and AlphaBravo. Maybe if you give us Sinz back we'll be set for a 5 man sexyoff :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol so much love in the room =]

I wish we could have extended the tourny so we could have a true crew battle. Sigh.

EVERYONE COME TO NEW MEXICO SO WE CAN SETTLE THIS!!!
...please

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I'll go to NM one day to see the Twins, my bro Neil, and I guess Dekar so I can talk to him for more than 5 minutes and try to convert him to melee.

Top Bottom