• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Best part is I never mentioned great clips, but I went there :p Oh and where I cut my own hair looks better than where a professional hair whateverist did.

:phone:

Jane

Smash Hero
protip: finding a permanent barber is much smarter than just going into a chain store and praying it comes out good

Jar'd

Smash Ace
If your hair came out bad enough where you felt you had to cut it on your own, it's obvious you went to either Great Clips or Super Cuts, hahaha.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Hey Ethil, if you need a partner I know heysuess (And maybe others..?) is still looking for a partner in doubles, you should hit him(them) up at the tournament or something.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
My hair has been fixed!

Going to a barber now..

I don't need money for my Eagle project anymore! 800 bucks fell out of Home Depot's hands and into mine!

Jane

Smash Hero
i havent known the feel of a real haircut in like 2 years (mom forced me to get a trim to "get rid of split ends"), but i still get cleaned up by my guy once a month or so.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I have **** for hair so I've given up on being preoccupied with where I go to get it cut

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
That reminds me, I've actually been picking up Spamus again lately. Just as a small secondary for those off games. Mind giving me some tips if you end up going?

Blasphemy, Kyle.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
i love showering with short hair :D lil bit of shampoo and thats it. quick drying. no need to brush it. and i dont get all sweaty fast!

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
@Bryce, I'm free tomorrow afternoon, but today I'm smashing with Kris and Joe at my place in a bit. You can come join if you want, I'm just going to have it before I have to go to work at 5, so yeah.

Oh silly kyle long hairs are like lions we take pride in our manes. That and its just diffetent. And long hair can be put in a samutai knot. I like pretending to be a samurai sometimes. And yeah max falvons the luckiest longhaired guy in teh world. vety few split ends

:phone:

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Screw long hair. My hair was kind of long back in 7th and 8th grade, and all I feel is regret towards it.

Top Bottom