• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Well friendlies and warmups start at 12:00pm heysuess so I'd suggest maybe we get there at around that time? I'll need some time to practice my dubs with Yummy and sign up, then two hours after the Low-Tier Dubs start at 2:00pm.

It says Singles entry is also $5, I hope I'm correct in assuming that's not a typo? I forgot what was agreed upon when we discussed fees for this season. :awesome:
Alrighty we'll show up at noon then. That should hopefully give me time to find a doubles partner.

k9.

Smash Ace
Smashfest at my house today, people can start coming around 3:00

480 343 67999 is my number if you wanna call me.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Sorry I can't come to the Smashfest today, some friends of mine are treating me to an Escape The Fate Concert today.

See you guys next week.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Hey heysuess, I don't have a working cell phone at the moment so I just want to get all the details out of the way beforehand.

What general time should I wait outside my house for you? The doorbell's been acting up so I'm just going to be waiting outside.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Oh, in that case the problem isn't that knocking is too old fashioned, it's just too poor. That's understandable.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Lol Jar'd.

Yeah that gate is a ***** for the times when the doorbell gets wet and short circuits.

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
Seems like you guys are working on the new rule set for AZ? This caught my attention. Well, Airvault actually told me about it. So what kinda things have ya guys come up with so far?

I'd like to vote my opinion in favor of Castle Siege. In all honesty, I think its more fair than people give it credit for. The worst case scenario (walk off) doesn't happen much more often then Pokemon Stadium's wall. Delfino also has walk offs, and it's being considered. So I don't see what the big deal is. Aside from that small thing, the stage is pretty legit Imo. And it's an easy thing to contend with.

I'd like to support these for counter stages:
Delfino
Castle Siege
Halberd
Pictochat (...maybe)

Things I disagree with...
Big Blue
Rainbow Cruise

By the way, any of you guys ever drop by NW AZ? I've been wanting to get some Brawling going up here. So I was just a bit curious.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
What's wrong with Jungle Japes?

And that's the Me Gusta rageface

Example:
"Son, clean your room" mom
"Mom, suck my ****" son
"Me Gusta" mom with me gusta face

:phone:

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Bryce, are you able to smash sometime this week before? I have work tomorrow and Thursday at 5, and nothing on Friday. I also have nothing going on today.

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
Yeah lol. This is why I was asking if anyone comes by up here. It is a really hard trip for me to make all the way to Phoenix/Tucson. I don't have my own transportation. I have to ask one of my Brawl friends to take me, and they work and usually can't make it x.x

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
My five steps to why my life sucks right now
1. Get haircut
2. Go home
3. Play Lol for an hour
4. Realize haircut is horrible at 9:00
5. Cut hair on my own and **** it up even more

I look like even more of a Jew than I did before..

Jar'd

Smash Ace
LOL bro why would you ever cut your own hair? That's like 3rd grade haha. That's what happens when you go to great clips.

:phone:

Top Bottom