• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
K9 said there'd probably be a tourney/smashfest in phoenix since the one in tuscon got cancelled. problem is I can't go unless I have a ride because of trouble with our truck (and only 2 days from when I plan on buying my own car :( ) well if anyone can give me a ride I'll pay for gas and stuff text me @ (480)-543-0586

guess MKs banned after this week huh? maybe I'll use him a little extra this week

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
If there's going to be some brawl on the 14th, i'm game. I'll be coming back to arizona around that time. :D

Edit:

metaknight finally banned now right?

Jane

Smash Hero
there isnt moo, the phoenix peeps decided to just have a tourney today in phx. so stay tuned for next tourney date.

Jane

Smash Hero
just thought i should let you be known they told me personally we could have a tourney there the 14th. but it doesnt matter now anyways lol

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
Well they want #'s and the scene drives that away. So they're having a pro/amateur split tourney

:phone:

Edit: Oh and it will be MK ban

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
btw, is there like a pr archive around this site cuz our pr's are too good to forget
****in black people lmao

Jane

Smash Hero
oh yeah wtf, we havent even discussed PR theme............

i cant think of a PR theme better than black people.

cartoon cartoons?

if so, i call dexter's dad

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Oh, Kevin, me, and K9 were talking, and we were thinking restaurant mascots, like the Burger King, Ronald Mcdonald, that KFC guy, etc.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
I thought it was going to be cereal mascots? If y'all don't decide anything soon, I'm going to go with my own personal idea and make it a Metaknight PR with all Metaknight images. :troll: In loving memory, of course.

Also, Chris should link to all the past PR images in the OP.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Frick, if we did Sailor Moon, I totally call dibs on that talking cat. I think its name is Luna?

For Cereal Mascots, I will totally be Captain Crunch.

Jane

Smash Hero
I don't know **** about sailor moon, but i'd be down. For now I'll call that one dude with the hat and rose. I'm gonna go look up some characters though

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Those Apex results made me depressed :(. America lost in the 64 tournament, the Melee tournament, and the Brawl tournament.

Anyways, Angela just informed me that there is a male white cat in Sailor Moon that also talks named Artemis, so I want to be him now if we decide to go for that with the PR.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
IM NOT GAY......................................................................................................................... I used to watch sailor moon when it was on toonami....................................... A lot...............................but only because it came on before dragon ball z.............................................. I saw almost every episode................................................................. It was tight....................................................... alright im gay.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Snake's cool too, but watching the zipperheads play MK got me hyped to play him.

Isai played all Link (worst character in the game), and he lost Genesis 2 as well because he plays bad characters. If he tried and used viable ones it would be too easy. Superboom is still hella **** though.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Willfully playing bad characters johns? Unless he admits he didn't care about winning

...indifference johns

if so, i call dexter's dad
haha, so good

I actually really like this idea. If I'm on honorable mentions (as I pretty much rule that section being on it all the damn time lol) I'd want to be Mojo Jojo

Jane

Smash Hero
^thats not a cartoon cartoon though.

so have we decided yet? i say scrap the sailor moon idea cuz some people, myself included, dont know nor care about that ****.

Jane

Smash Hero
haha, that idea reminds me of michigan's PR. wendy's items

also, tommy, you and me have the highest post count in this thread by a pretty significant margin hahaha. you're beating me by like 10 posts though.

Top Bottom