• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
There was just a 8.9 Earth quake in Japan! Chris You can go to china but im never gunna let you step into Japan!

Lol no more anime.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I'll go ahead and take one of the two remaining car seats to Texas. Although, I'm going for an entirely different reason- to meet up with a friend that can't wait to see me. :)

rei_chan1331

Smash Rookie
hey YO everyone :) this is xxwolfwoodxx1's sister :p (most or all of you should know me a little.) so we have one more spot and we need to fill it. I NEED to know by TOMORROW if there is anyone else who wants to go. if I don't get a post by midnight tonight on someone else who wants to go and fill this last seat I'm going to go to the Matsuri site and see if there is anyone from AZ that wants our last seat.

only other option from this is everyone needs to be willing to pay for that missing seat. :/ which will make it about $110 per person just for gas :/ (right now it's $80 per person for gas.)

Sorry it got so expensive, but the gas prices have been up and I wish there was something I could do about it :/ but at least it's cheaper then a bus there! :D (about $300 round trip to get there, it's only $80-$110 for this round trip :p )

PLEASE try to fill this last seat bu the end of the day :) I'll be on here for the day so you can get me at any time, or just e-mail me ( mikomichan1331@yahoo.com )

Jane

Smash Hero
because i dont have the funds, and its MARCH MADNESS. the tournament starts on thursday and i'd rather not miss it ;D (the college ball tournament that is)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna go with me to gamers inn tomorrow? Going to get down on some lol hahaha great prices on computers, only a doller an hour plus your first hour is free.

FrankCastleAZ

Smash Rookie

March 25th-27th in Tucson, AZ
Con-nichiwa, Tucson's Premiere Anime Convention

FRIDAY-

12pm-2pm - Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (PS2)
2pm-4pm - Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (PS2)
4pm-7pm - Halo: Reach (360)
6pm-8pm - Marvel VS Capcom 3 (PS3)
8pm-10pm - Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PS3)

SATURDAY-
12pm-2pm - Melty Blood: Actress Again (PS2)
2pm-4pm - Super Street Fighter IV (PS3)
4pm-7pm - Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
7pm-10pm - Call of Duty: Black Ops (360)
9pm-11pm - Tekken 6 (PS3)

SUNDAY-
12pm-2pm - BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (PS3)
2pm-4pm - Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 (Wii)
TOURNAMENT INFORMATION-
Information on:
-Input Latency/Lag Information
-Tournament Bracket Information
-Tournament Signups
-Tournament Contender Attendance
-Tournament Rulesets
-Tournament Prizes
are all covered on the TOURNAMENT RULESETS page of AZHP and other General Rules can be found on the GENERAL RULES page of AZHP.
Please DO NOT enter a tournament unless you're SURE you will be able to attend. It's a pain to alter brackets or give contenders a bye.

-FrankCastleAZ

There are a LOT of newbies with potential at these conventions as well as the occasional player already involved in the community. Even if you're not a big fan of anime, I urge you to attend and help some of these newbies get more involved in the more hardcore fighting game community.

Hopefully I'll see a few of you there.

-FrankCastleAZ

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Dude, a smashfest every saturday would be awesome! Lets totally set this up! The sooner the better, AKA, start this Saturday.

k9.

Smash Ace
is anyone doing anything today me and alex are down to smash

yea me and kevin are working on it for this sat

k9.

Smash Ace
Ominous or yoshiken wanna play some brawl today?

@jane i will be the first to money match you at the next tourney k? i felt bad cause i blowed you off last tourney

@tommy keep up that dope snake man you pwnd me this season but the next season coming up lol its OVER 9000!

Top Bottom