• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

TODAY is the LAST day to buy your whobo badge/venue fee at a discounted rate of 45$(and a bit lower for groups) so DONT WAIT or else you will need to buy your badge AT the door for 55$(seriously, tell everybody you know). You have had MONTHS to do this so i dont feel sorry for you. Go to the opening post to buy your badge/venue fee!

PS: believe it or not. you guys can get alot of your money back if you MM the huge amounts of new players at this event. there have been several medium skilled players that got back 80$ just from MMs alone.

Jane

Smash Hero
haha good **** kira. man its so confusing having kira post, then someone else post with an avatar of kiras face. mind fuck!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Disney Land is awesome! And the post then pic f'd me over too!

Hey Alb. may be having a tourney sometime in May/June (most likely June)
Would you guys be interested in coming here and losing to me in Brawl??? ;)
Lol but seriously tho. AZ better come. My bro and I will house anyone who feels like coming over :D

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
If you make it mid June or at least not the first weekend Ill go. I just can't go on the first week.

Sister Graduates from HS in the Middle East on the 4th of June. WTF right?

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
hells ya david!@! i would llove to come. even its by myself again XD <3
if you get the dates up, ill ask for em off :)

anyone else interested? would anyone be able to drive?

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
I might too if I find that I can afford something like that... right now it's looking iffy because I got caught off guard with February being so short... seriously February sucks 28 days for a month is bull

So the Arizona Smash House is officially completely gone

But I now live on Main and Extension (by country club) so if anyone wants to come over after next weeks midterms, that would be pretty cool.
Anyone is welcome too, but you just have to bring a Wii/Brawl since I don't have one anymore.

You might also have to endure me talking about the superiority of Asian girls, or Chinese food.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
sad to see that AZ smash house is gone, so many fond memories there. but I wouldn't mind coming over for smash every so often if I can. btw is that Taiwanese resturant still close by? that place is simply too good.

edit: we still need 1 more person for whobo

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Count me in chris, I'm down to listen about asian girls and great food :) and play a lil smash :p

Also, is anyone getting guild wars 2? It don't come out for a while but its gonna be a n epicn mmo

Gah777

Smash Lord
Chris, you live so far away now :< (like 15 min further, but still!)

@Bryce: No, but I'm getting Pokemon White tomorrow :D

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Ok so have any more people around here got MvC 3? I just bought it a few days ago, it's incredible.
I'm probably going to use Deadpool, Dante, and M.O.D.O.K. for my main team but I can also use Spider Man, Wolverine, Magneto, Super-Skrull, Ryu, X-23, Amaterasu, Phoenix, Felicia, Arthur, Iron Man, Chris, Wesker, Dormammu, and Captain Crunch America ok-ish for my level too.
I'm not very good though.
But I can play on xbox live even though I don't have gold. :o
Who do yous guys use?

Also if anyone wants to add me on xbox live (free wins!) I'm PK Bacon, probably going to change my gamertag to mr.max.falcon but not for awhile.
But I should have gold and duke nukem forever by then so yeah. :p

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
The SWF Brawl Power Rankings has just been updated! (but since the results take weeks to calculate, only consider tournaments up to January 1st). You can find the official thread here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262480

And an Excel file download of the rankings of the 5,009 players considered:
http://cid-bd6360df5b5258b0.office....t 2011 xlsx^6.xlsx#resId/BD6360DF5B5258B0!222

And if you don't want to peruse through the whole list, here's the rankings of most of our AZ regulars!

111. KiraFlax
129. Darklink
355. Silly Kyle
399. Jar'd
495. Stevo
517. Darkshifter
626. Duff0
647. TommyDerMeister
734. Brett
823. DK Speed DK
847. DerpdaBerp
970. K9
978. Gah
1237. Wolfwood
1250. Stinger Rain
1321. Giant
1381. Burt
1691. NocD
1691. Prime
1749. WyrmHero
2628. Rave Remix
(damn Devastation forfeit >.<)
3016. Max Falcon
3343. Tim
3548. Tokyoinamerica
3662. Arcade
3667. Jane
3668. Beefy
3882. Huevoyoshi
3928. Ominous
3971. Sunnycide
4349. Zenix

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
That's a handy post you have there Rave. Interesting to see, but it would be skewed whenever someone enters with a different name right?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Looks like that's the case. Jar'd only has 3 events considered while Darklink has 10, and I can only imagine Jar'd has so few because of all the times he changes his name, lol.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that list is full of d!ckery. ^_^ I forfeited at Devastation, yet they still decided to take the tourney into account and made my placing a terrible 2628 (which is at least 1500 placings too low IMO ^_^). And your placement is probably the least accurate one of all, and that's not even considering your Tommy beatdowns. :3

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Ok so have any more people around here got MvC 3? I just bought it a few days ago, it's incredible.
I'm probably going to use Deadpool, Dante, and M.O.D.O.K. for my main team but I can also use Spider Man, Wolverine, Magneto, Super-Skrull, Ryu, X-23, Amaterasu, Phoenix, Felicia, Arthur, Iron Man, Chris, Wesker, Dormammu, and Captain Crunch America ok-ish for my level too.
I'm not very good though.
But I can play on xbox live even though I don't have gold. :o
Who do yous guys use?

Also if anyone wants to add me on xbox live (free wins!) I'm PK Bacon, probably going to change my gamertag to mr.max.falcon but not for awhile.
But I should have gold and duke nukem forever by then so yeah. :p
I will def play that with ya.

Lol that SWF list says i main pit rob and ZSS. at least it wasnt like last time where it said i was the best peach in the world.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
I guarantee that going to WHOBO would raise your rank darklink

you should come too, you could make all kinds of money in money matches also there should be lots of asian girls

it looks like we're going to leave thursday night after a smashfest at one of our houses so we can make it there friday and check in to our hotel. we have it fro friday and saturday night there's still a lot of time to change plans if we need to also

Top Bottom