• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Okay im sorry ive been cheating on smash bros with super street fighter but now im back and i think some of the stuff ive picked up is gonna help me so give me a week or two to get back into the swing of things and ill be at the next tourney.

Giant Penguins

Smash Rookie
i hope i end up fighting kira. those zss dittos were pretty fun. oh btw does anyone even play wi fi? ive added a few people but no one seems to get on :/ no granted the reason why are self explanitory but still id love to play some people some time!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
DK speed $2MM :ganondorf: vs. your what not lol.

i hope i end up fighting kira. those zss dittos were pretty fun. oh btw does anyone even play wi fi? ive added a few people but no one seems to get on :/ no granted the reason why are self explanitory but still id love to play some people some time!
I play wifi.

Ive been wondering lately......why are people so stupid?

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone live near 43rd ave. and northern who wants to play some brawl today? I'm trying to find possible doubles partners. Doesn't really matter who at the moment.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice

**** you kira I'm proud to be a prostitiute

cant come today it's my dad's Birthday but I'll probably be there tomorrow...

worked on my jiggs a lot, maybe I'll be rusty? idk hopefully not too rusty

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
lol that's hilarious Patrick. You should totally stop by the tourney tomorrow if you have time.

I miss you.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Dammit. I'm not coming. I feel like I'm gonna miss out on something big >.< Stupid homework...

Top Bottom