• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Does anyone know how to make a sick-looking PR image?
Actually, I have quite a bit of experience with Adobe Illustrator, so I could easily make one.

Anything you special you need/want on it?

Pre devastation round robin tournament probably June 12th (Might not do doubles)
I think you should do it the Friday before Deva, I think Tucson has some interest in coming up the Friday before Deva.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Uh, you know Devastation starts on Friday, right? I'm sure a lot of people are going to want to still go to Devastation that day to hang out ect.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
of course I know that, but why the **** would anyone want to Devastation on a non-smash day?

Especialy when Tucson is making an attempt to come up on a FRIDAY.

Look at it, it says FRIDAY.

It's also cutting down the amount of time/money spent, Tucson would have to make for a trip to Phoenix for smash. We just had Alt's fest, then this supposed Round Robin thing, then the following week is Deva.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
of course I know that, but why the **** would anyone want to Devastation on a non-smash day?

Especialy when Tucson is making an attempt to come up on a FRIDAY.

Look at it, it says FRIDAY.
Because the whole Devastation thing is sick as ****, it's not just about smash. Not to mention, while I'm not sure if it's going on this year, last time there was a whole other convention going on at the same time that was fun to explore. There's fun **** to do. We can see Tucson on a Friday at the venue lol.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Because the whole Devastation thing is sick as ****, it's not just about smash. Not to mention, while I'm not sure if it's going on this year, last time there was a whole other convention going on at the same time that was fun to explore. There's fun **** to do. We can see Tucson on a Friday at the venue lol.
^^ Yeah, Devastation is sick

Tommy, that would be a good idea but Jard is right, many people are probably wanting to go on friday, and I believe Friday is brawl doubles too

I'm sorry =(

But I'll give it more thought, and ask around to see whats up

Also, I would love you and give you a free doubles entry if you made a chart for us lol. With some kind of sick theme!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
chris ended up posting faster than me, now since im living at chris's now we are going to have every tourny say Darklink and KiraFlax presents....!!!!!!!!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
we might need car for that now. doing that outside in the open is too risky.

what if we close the blinds to the sliding door?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
chris ended up posting faster than me, now since im living at chris's now we are going to have every tourny say Darklink and KiraFlax presents....!!!!!!!!
The only thing black people (if you could call them people) can present to others is AIDS.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I'll go up on Friday for Devastation as long as we can still chill when we get back that night.

And if we don't get back too late, we can still smash a bunch. You may not call it a real round-robin, but a plain ol' fest is just fine for me.

Top Bottom