• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

AZ HERO

Smash Rookie
I might not go to comic con.

But then again Derp if your going i NEED to go because your my 2nd best friend.

Tommy is 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey everyone. Thought I shoukld let you know, I stopped playing melee. I have been playing Brawl with Dekar every day and I am coming to devastation to win the tourney. DarkLink sucks so he should be no problem. Kira may be a challenge tho... hahaha who am I kidding. Easy win. Thanks for the money guys.

P.S. Bryce and Tw1n rule!

Jane

Smash Hero
you guys

what happens when a drunk *** person crashes into anothe drunk *** person? lmao... that must suck **** xD

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It's not like back when the whole teenage-character-finds-out-he's-got-powers thing was still fun like Yu Yu Hakusho. Some material just bores me now.

Vagabond ftw

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
So I was up in Scottsdale for a party yesterday, passed right by University. Woulda/shoulda said hi

<3

Pre devastation round robin tournament probably June 12th (Might not do doubles)

Round robin since everyone plays a **** ton of matches, which is good preparation for the out of staters coming

Also, the next tournament that isn't round robin will have a brawl minus side tournament because of all the interest

Top Bottom