• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
The PR image is almost done, I actually would have had it done yesterday, but Quest is f***ing stupid and my internet went out at a bad time. I couldn't remember who/what order people were on the list.

Also if I don't know what color for your character you primarily use, forgive me I set it as default color.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
lol, ok. I'll 'Prepare Myself'.

And it's done:

Just so everyone knows, I made this all by hand with the exception of the character images (obvious) and the font (also pretty obvious).

I DO NOT mind changing any aspects of this for future PR images, colors used in the image, renders, character colors, etc.

AZ HERO

Smash Rookie
ok i FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! figured out my brawl characters.

I'm sick of switching characters all the time to i finally decided on 2 characters (and only 2) that i will be playing for the rest of brawl.

The first character is Diddy Kong because (i think hes my best character) and hes a slightly overweight monkey which is sick.

My second character my real MAIN is pikachu because hes fun (and so i don't get punched in the balls....)

DK SPEED DK IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tucson........do you understand that ****

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
haha, only thing I learned from you is there's some crazy *** priority jazz when two PKT2s collide

but seriously, lemme at your Diddy

Duff0

Smash Ace
ok i FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! figured out my brawl characters.

I'm sick of switching characters all the time to i finally decided on 2 characters (and only 2) that i will be playing for the rest of brawl.

The first character is Diddy Kong because (i think hes my best character) and hes a slightly overweight monkey which is sick.

My second character my real MAIN is pikachu because hes fun (and so i don't get punched in the balls....)

DK SPEED DK IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tucson........do you understand that ****
You say this every time DK haha

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
lol, ok. I'll 'Prepare Myself'.

And it's done:

Just so everyone knows, I made this all by hand with the exception of the character images (obvious) and the font (also pretty obvious).

I DO NOT mind changing any aspects of this for future PR images, colors used in the image, renders, character colors, etc.

white marth and green MK

for future references

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
DK Speed, I'm so glad you're using Diddy and Pikachu again. I was going to murder you next time I saw you for choosing MK!! +Respect (even if you are from Glenfail!)

Good **** Tommy on the PR image! :) You should put a green Peach next to my Pink Peach lulz

Jane

Smash Hero
it was for comedic effect chris calm down :p

i honestly dont care, i think we have a really nice diversity, it was just so i could use that gnarly stimpy gif

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I'm the only person that could beat Chris's secondaries well with my MK lolz unless Kira can, we have to play again though

I will also be going to the round robin been practicing I gotta put everybody back in their place(one spot up) with the exception of Chris ;p

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Yea lol the return of me for some reason MLG always gets me pumped in both Halo and Smash

and yea thats why I stated only with MK lol I'll try my Snake against your Diddy/Falco/Snake dittos ;p but **** DDD

Duff0

Smash Ace
I beat all of Chris' seconds too. Well, when we play in tournament its like 50-50. In friendlies only Fox vs Snake and Marth vs Falco are like 50-50

Top Bottom