• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
results from yesterdays tourny
Real AI is Legit tourney results.

-Doubles-

1st: THAT is why they call me PatBLAZE (Bloodhawk + Darkshifter)
2nd: You can't ignore our girth (Lonewolf + Rain)
3rd: Mo Money + Mo *****s (Dk Speed DK + Burt)
4th: We really don't care/ Bluewaffle (Arnone + EzMac)

-Singles-
1st: Bloodhawk (Snake/Ice Climbers)
2nd: Darkshifter (King Dedede/Metaknight/Wario)
3rd: Lonewolf (Marth/Metaknight)
4th: Burt (Snake)
5th: Real AI (Falco/King Dedede)
5th: Rain (Metaknight)
7th: Dk Speed Dk (Diddy Kong/Metaknight)
7th: EzMac (Kirby)

Was fun times. Real AI's mom is legit. Pizza and ice cream w/brownies. Glad I drove to this. Good times.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
@Paul

out of curiosity, is it just HOLDING the sign, or spinning it and doing a bunch of other ridiculous ****

tw1n

Smash Champion
What's up guys! Hey I'm looking for someone to be a sign holder. we'll pay cash at the end of your shift and you pretty much make your own hours! Hit me up if you're interested! Deuces!
Lol what are you doing in AZ??? Shouldn't you be in Farmington lol

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
results from yesterdays tourny
WHAT IN THE **** OF ****!!!!!!!
WHY THE ***** *** WASNT I TOLD ABOUT THIS MOTHER ****ING **** ****. SERIOUSLY HOW THE ****ING **** **** DID ANYONE ****ING KNOW ABOUT THIS ****ING *** ****. YOU MOTHER ****ING *** HOLES!

btw good job blood hawk, bryce, and lone wolf. ****************

lol @ Dekar posting how to beat me saying I'm a pattern

/shrugs with no care at all

oh well guess so, its good enough to beat some high level players, and still be proficient enough with other characters

@ Dekar- Ha I'll just only play computers and then we'll see if my mind still advances farther from the second best in this state

tw1n

Smash Champion
lol @ Dekar posting how to beat me saying I'm a pattern

/shrugs with no care at all

oh well guess so, its good enough to beat some high level players, and still be proficient enough with other characters

@ Dekar- Ha I'll just only play computers and then we'll see if my mind still advances farther from the second best in this state
But now you know where you need some improvement =D

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Who else is heading to the atomic comics tourney, 'cause I'm definitely there. Probably entering in Super too.

tw1n

Smash Champion
hai twin1 :>

COME BACK TO AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :<
I want to man! I really do. AZ2Good.

Host some freakin awesome huge tournament or something lol. Although my bro and I were looking into Devastation. We might be able to go to that one

Tearbear

Smash Ace
This is Darklink too lazy to log off

Update: The tournament ended up with me getting 5th of 80 place being outplaced by m2k, tyrant, dsf, and Mikehaze

In bracket I beat Erow, Tyrant, and CPU but lost to Mikehaze and Tyrant in our rematch. It was really fun!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Very very soon ima be makng rapeing in those tournies. too bad i lost in pools in the deciding match for second seed in my pool had to fight cpu which i got him to 1-1 and on the third game, final hit both of us, then i failed to his b air with DDD.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Very very soon ima be makng rapeing in those tournies. too bad i lost in pools in the deciding match for second seed in my pool had to fight cpu which i got him to 1-1 and on the third game, final hit both of us, then i failed to his b air with DDD.
[JEFFERSONS]Movin' on up![/JEFFERSONS]

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
lol, Tommy. Nothing of Brawl get's recorded. But that will change, at least for our tourneys probably starting this weekend.....

Top Bottom