• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Omg using Lucas the whole tournament was horrible! Especially after playing Lucas on pro m haha Im really thinking about just going back between rob and Lucas.

Mekos how do you do it?!?!

:phone:

Saffy

Smash Ace
Way to leave me out Saffy.

Rep that DK bro. I plan on using DDD/DK as my characters now. Two DKs = too good.
NOW HOLD UP. I thought you were teaming with xerox again that's why.
Lets team, :dk2: :dk2: is a **** team. ;]? Yes. You can't say no. I'll bring my hipster glasses too. It'll be a magical time I promise.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Now that Stevo is leaving, I have lost my permament teammate! Does anyone want to team with my scrub Pikachu/ICs? :D

Saffy

Smash Ace
Dang now I gotta choose between Sexy and Beautiful.

Team Hipster Glasses
or
Team Yoga Pants

UGHH WHY.

Also what happened to yummy Aaven? Is he not coming anymore?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
What is this talk??
Errbody knows when you hear like 3 DINGS in so many minutes, Derp must be playing :p

Kurtis! Double luigi team!

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
The new Arizona Brawl Power Ranking!

0. Tyrant :metaknight:
1. KiraFlax :pit:/:rob:
2. Silly Kyle :peach:
3. K9 :falco:/:metaknight:
4. Yummy :metaknight:/:kirby2:/:snake:
5. Yoshiken :popo:/:yoshi2:
6. Moo :metaknight:
7. Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:
8. Airvault :marth:
9. SmileyFace :gw:/:peach:/:metaknight:
10. SS :olimar:

Challengers Approaching
Wafty :wario:
Nazo :sonic:

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Kevin vs Kyle is 4-3 from my count. Not to mention Kyle has never placed as poorly as Kevin. But I guess I had to be there or something.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
before i leave ima give just about everyone a final sad/ good rid-ins/ni'gga i will miss you because you were tight and we had some good times good bye.

@jard yeah,

Ni'gga

heysuess

Smash Cadet
So last week at Gameworks Kevin, Shawn and myself established some new PRs. The PRs is as follows:

Air Hockey PR:
1. Heysuess
2. K9
3. Kiraflax

Racing PR:
1. Kiraflax
2. Heysuess
3. K9

Four player Pac-Man PR:
1. Heysuess/Kiraflax
3. K9

Deal or No Deal PR:
0. Heysuess (400 ticket Jackpot, first try)
1. Kiraflax
2. K9

Basketball PR:
1. K9
2. Heysuess
Honorable Mention - Kiraflax (scored zero points)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Kira is the worse ***** ever lol.

Because I ****ed up and didn't come on Saturday, I really do want to come on Thursday, but I have a probable camping trip to attend. Hopefully I can see you guys one last time.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
There's a few things I don't really agree with this PR but its whatever.

edit: But yeah Javier I definitely feel Kyle got robbed of his spot. Like the same way SS is somehow higher than me for no ACTUAL valid reason. I don't think he's ever outplaced me when we've been at the same tourney and I've also beat him more times this season. He beat me the first time and I beat him the next two times which are more recent and should count more according to what k9 told me last season. He probably has more results than me but that because Phoenix throws tourneys and we got sick of traveling there when phoenix wouldn't return the favor (except Kira and K9 specifically) and no I'm not jealous or want that spot or whatever, i'm just pointing it out.

And Wafty is my friend but I don't know why he's an honorable mention over certain others. I WASN'T gonna say anything but once i mentioned the kyle thing i figured I might as well. There was something else that bothered me too but I can't remember right now.

I just disagree with how the Panel makes some of their decisions. Despite Kyle being the most consistent AZ player this season and placing the best out of ACTUAL AZ at the last tourney of the season (which counts more) he dropped and it was between a tie between him, Kira, and K9 lolwhat?

I'm always the one that has to point these things out and it makes me seem like i'm complaining but i'm not i'm just trying to see things objectively and unbiased.

I do like Tyrant being #0 smart decision to satisfy both parties.

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Kira is the worse ***** ever lol.

Because I ****ed up and didn't come on Saturday, I really do want to come on Thursday, but I have a probable camping trip to attend. Hopefully I can see you guys one last time.
You should come out. We could play some SF.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
There's a few things I don't really agree with this PR but its whatever.
Yeah, you're on it. :troll:

I'm always the one that has to point these things out and it makes me seem like i'm complaining but i'm not i'm just trying to see things objectively and unbiased.
Well, if that's truly the case then I'm sure someone will come along and explain why things are the way they are. They wouldn't just put the PR together for sh*ts and giggles I'm sure. Though I don't think you were insinuating that either.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
AWWW YEAH! 5th place baby! I remember talking to Shawn and Kevin on the phone a couple months ago and telling them that my goal is to at least get 5th on the PR before the year ends!

Also, I am on the same wagon as Jard and Smiley, because I really think Kyle should be above Kevin.

I am skimming through the results right now, and while I don't have the time to really study them, first glance makes me almost positive that Smiley should also be above Shane, no doubt. Everything else seems right though

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I was gonna ***** about not being on this PR...

And then I saw my results. What a joke.

Also what happened with GV7 and Rave??

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Is the panel on the front page (Kevin, Kyle, Kurtis, and Luis) the actual panel? Just wondering.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Oh, I just realized Rob wasn't up there...

Musta been Lucas

As far as rave I guess he just didn't do well enough, although I don't think he did particularly bad this season IIRC but Air Vault's and Moo's increased attendance definitely made it harder for the lower half of the PR. Moo is the most polar player i've noticed, when he lacks confidence he's not scary at all but when he's feeling himself god help us.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
My apologies SmileyFace, I mistakingly recorded that you were 1-1 against SS, but after looking at the results once again I have confirmed that you are indeed correct, which does in fact switch your placings! The new PR is now:

9. SmileyFace :gw:/:peach:/:metaknight:
10. SS :olimar:

But in regards to Kira being over Kyle:

a) Kira was 4-2 against Kyle in the season b) besides the record being 4-2, the last three times they went against each other, Kira won every game c) if Tyrant's wins were ignored, Kira has 3 first place wins, and Kyle only 2; if they aren't ignored, Kira has 2 first place wins, and Kyle has 0.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
i played lucas this recent tournament not caring much for brawl and got my *** kicked hahaha

pro m lucas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
cant wait for that squirtle to smash on ivysaur

mekos share some of that **** with me stop hogging it all up!

ill also mm anyone that i can score higher on a shoot em up arcade game with just 1 quarter :p
heres 1 of my favorite shmups!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuwYK_fsZSc

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Basketball PR:
1. K9
2. Heysuess
Honorable Mention - Kiraflax (scored zero points)
Wait what
!! Does UAT have a court in or around it? It's getting cooler, I'd be down for real basketball during a break or something.
Doubles: me & Jonny, leggo

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Is the panel on the front page (Kevin, Kyle, Kurtis, and Luis) the actual panel? Just wondering.
It is supposed to be, but I wasn't frikkin' consulted about anything! Not a word to me was spoken on PR issues, which really kinda pisses me off. I mean, the PR is pretty much what I would have agreed on if I was in the discussion, but if you don't care for my input then don't tell me I am a panelist and make me feel like a fool.

Top Bottom