• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I'm pretty terrible at Basketball, however I'm always down for social activities that don't involve playing video games all the time.

Saffy

Smash Ace
made this cause I was bored :3 thought the original pic with the characters looked cute. Sorry I couldn't add everyone and I know axe doesn't play brawl but no one else to put for pika.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Here's a diff one I quickly made ._. When I have more time I plan to expand it with the people I haven't added yet and also add a header and stuff.
I really like this art for some reason so I had to use it :3

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Here's a diff one I quickly made ._. When I have more time I plan to expand it with the people I haven't added yet and also add a header and stuff.
I really like this art for some reason so I had to use it :3

Thats amazing, I love Mikeyy's and Derp's is sooo perfect <3

Saffy

Smash Ace
Thanks for the positive feedback :3.

Made a quick change to it you can see it here, it's def more colorful I think I like it more this way and it fits our scene better. I guess our scene could be described as a rainbow (Because we hella fabulous obv) but we have such character variety here and that's what I love. If you don't like the color scheme I'm open for suggestions.

EDIT: Just added character sprites, and the character victory image faded behind... ._.

I'm planning on working more on this before Gameworks. :D So I hope I can get some stuff done.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Oh and Relic got all butthurt so if you could make him Fox.
I'll add relic tonight/tomorrow.

Almost done I guess, I put the PR on there, and I really do feel that the images I put on that PR resemble how the players feel about how the PR ranks went down... it's so funny. LOL Like Kira/K9/Stevo and everyone else is just so perfect to me.

Also I wanted to add like little titles/descriptions under the pr, so if you have any funny suggestions to put under 1-10 that'd be cool. Like for Kyle I was going to put "The Queen of AZ, get **** on *****es." or "***** Sprinkles.".

http://i48.tinypic.com/2i7lci1.png

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
OMG, this is like, the best scene drawing thing ever! The PR Ice Climbers look like the tightest most adorable thing ever! Frick man, and the expressions that you put on all the characters are perfect haha. Also, I love how you put Fun Facts at the bottom. They are the perfect addition. I really want to do something with this...like put it on the front page, and have it updated every time a consistent new player joins the scene or something. I don't know, I just think it is too awesome to let it get lost in these many pages over time.

Also, wasn't KiraFlax put above Silly Kyle on the PR? Or did it change again? No one tells me anything anymore :p.

Edit: Also, I will try thinking of some kind of title/description to put under the PR images as you suggested, because I think that is an awesome idea.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Yup! Just gotta wait for Angela to get ready, and then I have to pick up Rob and Alex, and then I will be there.

Saffy

Smash Ace
O I also can change the colors of the characters if you guys would prefer to have it show the color you use (Pretty easy thing to do..<3)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Also, wasn't KiraFlax put above Silly Kyle on the PR? Or did it change again? No one tells me anything anymore :p.
It was decided that Silly Kyle should in fact be ranked above KiraFlax, but he won it by an extremely small margin I might add.

And trust me, you WILL be consulted next time we decide the PR. My apologies for jumping the gun on this one, it certainly came to bite me in the butt.

I am in love with this PR image, there's so much personality to it. And thank you for taking responsibility of it. Honestly I wasn't looking forward to making the PR image this time around because no one was actually enthusiastic about the idea we ended up selecting (LOL). If you could though, could you throw in Nazo and Wafty as the two Challengers Approaching?

Saffy

Smash Ace
lol fun night, I love you guys <3 We gotta do this more often. Thank you Jesus for driving me there I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Gl to shawn and kevin on your new journey. Hope you return.

We need a pantless karaoke party tho... I know genius idea from genius Saffy.

And thanks Rave means a lot =] I'll work on it more tomorrow adding Project M people and fixing my typo's (I called shane the fattest member to get on the PR LOOOOOOL ).

If anyone has anything to add or if I should change anything let me know :D

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Curious who's all coming to the Brawl/Melee/PM tourney on the 27th. I'm debating whether to print out pools sheets or not.

Also, list of Tucson's chars are this:

Silly Kyle :peach:
OkamiBW :sheik: :ike:
Mizuki :falco: :pit:
Prof Oksas :wolf:
AnMex :marth: :toonlink:
Kosuke :ike:
TommyDerMeister :falcon:
Yummy :snake: :falcon:

So far as I know, at least. I believe these are the people who take PM seriously.

Top Bottom