• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Saffy

Smash Ace
Lol, you, along with everyone else, will probably wreck me at first until I can get desynching and general chain grabbing down tight haha :).
It'll take some time for sure, do you have the cg down?

You should learn hobbling for Snake/Rob/etc. I find it a lot easier than chaingrabbing.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I got the regular chain-grabs down as well as hobbling, but I just need to be more consistent in actual tournament matches. I let the nervousness get to me, and I tend to drop more grabs than I should :p.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Consider me shallow, consider me fallen, consider me unloyal, but at the moment, the only plausible goal to make now is winning as a player, and not as a character.
I've been using a ton of characters man, Fox and Pit are my current flavors of the month. Enjoy some ICs goodness, anyone who would speak ill of you for changing your preferred character on a video game has got some serious issues.

Then again, this is Brawl...

Saffy

Smash Ace
I call teams next month Rob :D? Yes?

I would team this time but I'm teaming with Mazie.
If I somehow can't make it you two should team, that'd be ****.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Hey Rob, perhaps we could team. Stevo wants to team with Kevin one last time before Kevin moves, and so I don't have a partner this time around.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I mostly like to use Pikachu in doubles, but occasionally I will try Ice Climber's for a match. If you remove the mindset of trying to chain grab every chance you get, and instead just focus on their moveset in general, they aren't actually that bad in doubles, in my opinion.

But if the match is a pretty serious one, I mostly stick with Pikachu, cuz he can be destructive in doubles.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Pikachu is pretty good in doubles, I think you guys should go Lucas/Pika Especially with the healing involved. :D Pikachu's Thunder is great in dubz. <3

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
Turns out that my ride has fallen through and I got to be at work by 6pm, so I won't be making this one. I'll try for next month.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Awwww yeah, Saffy knows whats up :denzel:. Pikachu's Thunder is frikkin' broken in doubles.
... Pikachu on wifi is broken. :(

I was thinking about bringing gift bags for everyone... For halloween (with pokemon/mario stuff). But then I realized I don't have any baggies or candy either so Idk..

LOE1

Smash Lord
welp, guess nows a better time to post then never.

k9 said he is going to a tourney in MI, so if he actually shows up, i would like to challenge him to a $20 mm. wario vs mk i'd prefer, since he thinks his wifiknight is soooo good offline. time to expose him.

inb4 he chickens out.

:wario:

Jane

Smash Hero
welp, guess nows a better time to post then never.

k9 said he is going to a tourney in MI, so if he actually shows up, i would like to challenge him to a $20 mm. wario vs mk i'd prefer, since he thinks his wifiknight is soooo good offline. time to expose him.

inb4 he chickens out.

:wario:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
man, this weekend's tourney snuck up on me.

now to contemplate if I will enter or not....

I mostly wanted to post so people would see my Negro-Falcon avatar. F*ck yeah, Tekken.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Updated Historical Figures:

GV7: Gandhi
Derpdaberp: Shakespeare
RaveRemix: Marilyn Monroe/Bettie Page/Charlie Chaplin
Aaven: Julius Caeser
Airvault: Isaac Newton
KiraFlax: Martin Luther King Jr.
Yoshiken: Galileo
Nazo: Eduard Khil
Moo: Leonhard Euler
SmileyFace: Frank Sinatra/Neil Armstrong
Silly Kyle:
K9:
Stevo:
Zynetik:
HeySeuss:
SS:

Everyone who's listed who hasn't picked their Historical Figures yet, please pick your historical figures soon!

Jane

Smash Hero
i like the diversity going on there. we got indians, americans, romans, italians, a colored, a russian, and brits. lots of brits.

haha, the british are the metaknight of the world as we know it.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Tucson should come on fridays and stay the night at my place so we can hangout before a tourney or stay a day after a tourney <3

:phone:

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Sup peeps. Shawn, Kevin, and myself are going to Gameworks this upcoming Thursday the 18th. After 5pm, $10 gets you unlimited gaming. Everybody should try and make it to this. Last chance to hang with Shawn and Kevin before they leave.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I'll be giving out shirts at the next tournament whenever that is. I'm guessing November? :)

It'll suck seeing k9/kira and stevo leaving :(. But I'll def. rep Donkey kong here now.

Top Bottom