• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Hey AZ! Miss you guys! I'm dropping mk for a character I enjoy playing, DDD :) maybe pika, diddy, fox... Well Love you guys! Congrats to shawn and kevin for keeping up in the AZ scene! Way to go!

Anyone want to wifi? Feel free to text! 480-440-4199
:)
-Bryce

Saffy

Smash Ace
Was wondering if anyone wants this... it's a One Piece Rubber Strap.. from Japan. It's of Robin? I think.. I don't know really since I have never watched it. I know some people watch it so I wanted to ask.

has anyone ever told you how great you are saffy?
Now now Bryce you are so much better than me! But I hope you ATLEAST come back and visit!

Saffy

Smash Ace
I want to donate 3 prizes to the next tournament or if you guys are willing to schedule a tournament on November 3rd for me.

They are 3 shirts... I can get numerous designs (In the thousands and of things outside of smash if wanted) but here are a few examples:

Winner would get to pick design (Out of thousands) AND color/style of shirt. I will link them where they can pick what they want.

I will not give them out as 1st place prizes unless it is a RANDOM event (That means doubles would be random partner and random character on top of that). As I want everyone to have a fair chance at these. Otherwise I think I will distribute them randomly in singles.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Frick, all of those shirts are so tight. It would be hard to choose between them 0_o.

Also, I have pretty much not visited smashboards at all in the last week or two because of the huge load of homework and exams I have had, and I don't feel like going through all the pages. Have I missed anything important? Did we decide what we wanted for the theme of the next PR?

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
i want a lucas, squirtle, rob and gnw shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!

also from now on ill be going only lucas in tournaments :) i need to get on that top 5 lucas >.< top 3 are too good!

kurtis there was something going on today?

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
very sure about it. i need that top lucas spot.

thats all that matters i dont care much for brawl to play other characters. ill just go rob on you then if thats what you want haha

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I am not sure if this is supposed to be a secret or not, and if it is, then I apologize, but to answer everyone's question, Kiraflax and K9 are both moving to Las Vegas in November instead of next week which was the original plan for Kevin to move.

This means that we should push back the tournament to the 13th instead of having APRD so soon on the 6th!

Saffy

Smash Ace
I am not sure if this is supposed to be a secret or not, and if it is, then I apologize, but to answer everyone's question, Kiraflax and K9 are both moving to Las Vegas in November instead of next week which was the original plan for Kevin to move.

This means that we should push back the tournament to the 13th instead of having APRD so soon on the 6th!
I vote for this too! I won't be able to make the 6th probably :/ Nephews Bday.
It'll suck seeing them move.
Also a few more shirt designs since people seemed to have liked the Samus ones. Click to enlarge them. There are literally too many designs lol.

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
Samus is the least interesting of the low-tiers, not good enough to get out of that tier yet not flashy enough to look badass in the process.

Falcon and Ganon are where it's at.
Ganondorf can be fun, but Lucas seems the most interesting as far as low tiers go.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I lol'd at keep calm and down-b

those are all really rad.

Rob's gonna cream his jeans for that squirtle squad one

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
To anyone who wants to come, my house is open today. If anyone wants to come by and play some smash feel free. Same goes for tomorrow.

It's a bit far though, it's at 15614 N 55th Street, 85254.

I have a wii, 2 plasmas, and a tournament-ready tv. If you are thinking of coming post or contact me: 480-529-8837

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I might pick up Bowser again as a secondary alongside my new main, Fox.

I'm all about having fun these days and looking good while doing it.

Top Bottom