• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Kira lost to Vex in winners, then he had to place Pierce, I have no idea how that went.

Watching SKTAR really makes me want to play this game again. But then I remember that's just hype and dreams talking, and that I'm still not going to do anything.
Yeah, because you're playing nothing but SF now right? :)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I've actually been playing a lot of sf these past few days. You should play with me though on xbl so I can get better practice. :)

:phone:

Jar'd

Smash Ace
If I don't even have the techskill to play SF, there's no way in hell I'd have enough to play KoF LOL.
While it's always fun to learn new games, I need to figure out the ones I've been talking about for the last month before I pick something new up. I was talking to Blake (Tokyo) last night though, and he said he's been playing KoF now, along with Brett. So you can have 2 smashers to play it with lol.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Figured I'd post this before it gets passed off as a lie, but Kira really should've beaten Tyrant in losers. It was game 3 last hit and Kira had a really big lead but just chocked it up and kept fishing.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, what day would you guys prefer to have the next Tucson tournament, August 4th or August 11th?

(Either one works for me, but if it's gonna be August 4th I need to know by this Friday so I can request the day off).

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
^Oh haha forgot about that. So I guess it'll be either August 11th or August 18th, depending on what people prefer.

Once again, I'm fine with either.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I am going to be in California during August 16th-20th visiting the in-laws before school starts, so I will not be here for the 18th. The tournament should be on the 11th.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I can possibly carpool, but at best its a "maybe." I started working this new job in the middle of its pay period, so my first check next week is going to be really small compared to what it would usually look like. August 4th is when my rent and car loan payment is due. So if, between my small check and Angela's regular check, we are able to pay for gas as well as for the time off of work after making all those other payments, then I am willing to carpool because I really love the drive to New Mexico.

So the bottom line is that I will know by Monday when I see how much my first check is!

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Damn, just found at I work on Saturday. I'll try my best to get out of it, but I might miss this weekend's tourney.

Curse you, scheduling.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
How much would it cost for gas, were I to go and pitch in?

Still contemplating whether or not I should request the days off yet.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Just calculated gas and mileage and whatnot. If I were to carpool 4 other people, each person would need to pay about 30 bucks for gas.

Just wait until Friday and I will be able to know pretty much for sure if I am able to carpool or not.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Alright, well I'm definitely up for going so if someone does decided to carpool I'm in, I get paid again once or twice before the trip so gas/food money won't be a problem for me.

OoS let's go.

Top Bottom