• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
dont you use mk on kira, stevo and yummy as well? im sure you used mk in the previous tournaments as well

kira is about to play doubles with chibo i believe

k9.

Smash Ace
only on saffy and kyle, i use mk on kira. Stevo sometimes if i feel like, but its not a counter thing my falco can beat them by himself.

And yummy is good against my MK with his Kirby so i never go MK against him.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Even if he used luigi to get there he did use luigi it very stupid to think he would be number 6 without luigi.
Um, I never said that.

i only use him for fun actually last tourney did i only pulled MK once and that was to see how i would do against Kyle. I use MK for fun really. I don't use him to counter anyone, who do i need to counter?
Well as you stated above you use MK to counter Peach and Kira's characters, and outside of that you use him a lot and against various characters. Ultimately though, I've left it to your discretion as to whether you want him listed, and since you want him off that's what I'll do.

k9.

Smash Ace
No the point i am trying to get at is, if you use a char to get you on this pr it has to be put on there is no choice, so i have no choice MK has to be placed on there.

So i am saying for kurtis luigi has to be put down. You get me?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
No the point i am trying to get at is, if you use a char to get you on this pr it has to be put on there is no choice, so i have no choice MK has to be placed on there.

So i am saying for kurtis luigi has to be put down. You get me?
I do...the reason I was leaving Luigi off was to further help Yoshiken get that Top 5 Yoshi rank, and because Kurtis also requested it (but said the choice was ultimately up to me). But for the sake of accuracy I put Luigi back on. You can see the newest version of the PR image in my original post of it.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Kevin picking Sazh Katzroy, nice. xD

That PR is amazing, I love the effort AZ puts into their seasonal PR images. I also love that I'm on this one, I'm aiming for way higher than 9th but it'll have to do for now.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
For anyone that cares, Kira got 3rd seed in his pool (out of the 4 that make it out).
Nakat
Trela
Kira
Inui

Saffy

Smash Ace
I think I might start using :pit: in doubles.. I'm not sure.
After k9 slaying me off stage with her.. dhasjkdhkasj I have no idea how to recover now.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Kira told me himself.

No idea how many entrants there are, but you can find a complete list of [incomplete] pools here. If you want to count the entrants though, that's up to you.

Also, this might be a big request, but does anyone here have a ps3 they could let me borrow? Or, even better, does anyone have a ps3 and a copy of Tales of Graces I could borrow? I really love Tales games and I want to play it, but I'm pretty lacking in the PS3 department. Or, if there is someone who had a PS3 and was interested in the game, I would be down to split the games cost, and after I beat it let you keep it. Anything works, really lol.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Tommy and I were just talking about how GV7 would probably be inspired to play lots of Lucas after Mekos' performance at SKTAR. Btw, I always think about that whenever I hear his name, Jane. ;)

Saffy

Smash Ace
..... ya'll are perverted....
hot<3

I'm very surprised how far Mekos got and who he has beat.. still in winners too? that's crazy for a low tier.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Rob needs to dump ROB/G&W and go straight Lucas, get that Low-Tier swag going on.

I'll never forget that match against Bryce's MK, it was amazing.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
yeah i love how mekos plays with lucas <3 my first main :*)

i do use lucas in tournament haha still hard as frick but im going lucas all this season i dont care about PR much or brawl just having fun with friends :D

Saffy

Smash Ace
yeah i love how mekos plays with lucas <3 my first main :*)

i do use lucas in tournament haha still hard as frick but im going lucas all this season i dont care about PR much or brawl just having fun with friends :D
Now that's what I wanna hear. :D all lucas would be ****.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Kira lost to Vex in winners, then he had to place Pierce, I have no idea how that went.

Watching SKTAR really makes me want to play this game again. But then I remember that's just hype and dreams talking, and that I'm still not going to do anything.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Hey guys, I'll most likely be at the next tournament. I'll try and get Brett to come with me, but I'll definitely be at the next one.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
i wonder why most of the community likes mk :p

go 50/50? psh i use lucas at times against mk so im confident with a lower matchup haha

Top Bottom