• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Actually, Kevin talked to me on the phone earlier and asked for a spot too. :O

Unless someone wants to sit on someone's lap, we have got a problem.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I actually made one 2-3 months ago, but I'm pretty sure I can count on my fingers the number of times I've been on it, and still have a few left over.

And there's never been a point where I referred to the scene in a non-inclusive way. Except maybe right there.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Actually, Kevin talked to me on the phone earlier and asked for a spot too. :O

Unless someone wants to sit on someone's lap, we have got a problem.
Hey, remember that I've been asking about this a lot earlier than anyone else. Posted in the New Mexico tournament thread over a week ago.

By the way, is anyone talking about/considering attending Revelations?

Napos

Smash Ace
Ha, listen AZ! 6 peeps were crammed into a 4 person car for a total of 17 hours. (John,Napos,SillyKyle,K9,Kira and Tommy) we made it work. Squeeze them all.

Kira, I have been watching boondock non-stop!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
If the other people want to squeeze in, then I am fine. As long as someone doesn't squeeze into my driver's spot, then I am cool fitting as many people as you guys want.

Also, I am considering going to Revelations since I will already be in California that weekend visiting in-laws, but they probably have the weekend booked with stuff for us to do together, so I doubt I will actually be able to.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
So for the tourney in Tucson we will probably have it on August 11th. It's not going to be at the Student Union Center because it doesn't open till August 20th. So it will probably be at Hector's house. For the Tucson vs/ Phoenix B team crew battle we should probably have it then. It's going to be hard for a lot of people from Tucson to make it to this next tourney.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I'm willing to squeeze in with all you guys, AZ needs as much support as possible. :O

So who all wants to go? I know we got:

Kurtis (Possibly, and the only one at the moment who decides if we go at all haha)
Aaven (That's me)
Kevin
Shawn (?)
Kyle
Z

Anyone else I'm missing? Someone team with me if we're going by the way, Yummy where you at. :p

k9.

Smash Ace
No pressure at all Kurtis. xD
I think we should call of the new mexico tourney, and everyone save up for revalations, and we have a smashfest with new mexico/ we all travel together to cali. What do you guys think?

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Well, whatever is decided, we might have to call off the New Mexico Tournament anyways, because I just got a very important call from my mom about something that is happening on the 4th of August, and I will not be able to drive that weekend.

I don't want to post all the details because it would take a long time, but if you want to know exactly why I can't drive, you can call me.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I would be up for that Shawn, but who would be driving us? Revelations does look pretty tight, and I want to visit some Smashers in SoCal.

Did you mean have a Smashfest with New Mexico at Revelations?

Edit: Well, sounds like that will be our only option at this point.

k9.

Smash Ace
I am saying that new mexico travels with us, like they come the day before and play with us/ hangout the we all take our cars to socal.

About who is driving we need someone to step up to the plate now.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
ill think about it...

shawn how much was a greyhound ride round trip to socal?

ive already seen the FAE video haha im sure ive seen all the lucas combo vids on youtube :p

Jar'd

Smash Ace
BF says he's going to be in town tomorrow from 2ish until 2 the next day and was wondering if anyone was up to have a smashfest? I think he's staying in Tempe, and I'm pretty sure he can get a ride, but I'd assume closer is probably better. Who's up and/or down for it?

Doogi

Smash Rookie
BF says he's going to be in town tomorrow from 2ish until 2 the next day and was wondering if anyone was up to have a smashfest? I think he's staying in Tempe, and I'm pretty sure he can get a ride, but I'd assume closer is probably better. Who's up and/or down for it?
30 w carter drive tempe az
'
thats where ill be arriving at, I want to know if i can HOUSE with someone in the area or nearby, i can give gas and such just need a place to crash for the night and a location near TEMPE to get picked up, if its too much trouble then i just wont go :(

just give me a call or text ASAP ill have my phone on :)

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I am saying that new mexico travels with us, like they come the day before and play with us/ hangout the we all take our cars to socal.

About who is driving we need someone to step up to the plate now.
When is Revelations because I'm driving up to SoCal anyways within the next 2-3 weeks.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Getting serious about going out of state and getting my name known.

I'll be signing up for Revelations tomorrow night if I find out I can get the days off work.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
il lbe picking up doogi and taking him to shawns today. ill have to talk to steven to talk to his dad about letting him stay over for the night since its not my place

i wanna go to revalations :( i have the cash

heysuess

Smash Cadet
il lbe picking up doogi and taking him to shawns today. ill have to talk to steven to talk to his dad about letting him stay over for the night since its not my place

i wanna go to revalations :( i have the cash
You want to go for KoF right? I want to go for SF and MvC. Oh and for the hype too.

Top Bottom