• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, that's just way too far for us to pick you up :( We want you to come, though! We love new people

Also,

YAAAY GO KYLE! <3 Just saw him beat Alphicans in the Genesis stream. Keep it up!
i just saw him get 2-0'd by Rain the MK user. Silly Kyle was mad nervous first match and wasn't punishing and second match he was doing a little bit better but still lost. Good **** tho getting Rain down to 1 stock. Silly Kyle is definitely a force ^_^

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I only was able to watch Kyle's match against Alphicans. It was purty awesome.

Kurtis, you should message me your address, I might be able to come tomorrow.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
kyle ***** tallman pretty good too. four float canceled u-airs on r.o.b is RAPPPEEEE

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I had MVD, Nerd, QTP, Kato, and Nexus in my pools. Out of those matches, I took 1 game off of one person.

My Snake did the worst out of any of the characters I used, in friendlies too. I`d say my Snake got 3-stocked at LEAST 4 times. My Peach, DDD, and Falcon all did better.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
MVD-Snake 0-2
Nerd-Diddy 0-2
Nexus-ROB/T.Link 1-2
Kato & QTP- One of them used Falco, can't remember who though, and I don't remember who the other used. 0-2 against both.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Just an FYI, Latif the good smash player, and godlike sf player won SBO qualifiers and is going to play for the US at SBO.

He's Reppin AZ.... Hard.

:phone:
EDIT: ^^^ what is with this stupid iPhone thing. Why does it matter that I'm on a mobil device?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Just an FYI, Latif the good smash player, and godlike sf player won SBO qualifiers and is going to play for the US at SBO.

He's Reppin AZ.... Hard.

EDIT: ^^^ what is with this stupid iPhone thing. Why does it matter that I'm on a mobil device?
dang. I wish Latif well, he's pretty good. He's beat me in tourney twice before.

Also about the iPhone thing, anytime you make a post through a mobile device, it shows the iPhone icon after your message. You can turn it off in the User CP if you hate it. I know I do.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I love it. I just got my phone a month ago. I like letting the world know im connected 24/7

I may even make a twitter for extra pretentiousness

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Tucson (or at least Kyle since he drives), are we going to the tourney this weekend?

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys as a heads up I'm thinking of setting up the next Tucson tourney on either the 6th or 27th of August or 3rd of September, would be same venue but with more planning and input we could make it even better than the last one

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
My birthday is the 27th

Not that it matters

I have weekend duty aug 18-24 but yeah anytime im tucson is ok with us phoenix is who youd have to clarify with

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Well, school starts on the 18th for me, and so a tournament before that would be grand. Even though it seems really soon, my vote goes for the 6th.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I can't go to the 6th either, because I start school on the 8th.

The end of August or beginning of September would be nice though.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I guess I didn't make it clear enough that I'm interested in attending tournaments this season because being on a pr where we are represented by dark skinned human-beings is very important to me.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Yo Rave, I heard it was your Smashboards birthday, so I drew you a kid with cat eyes

Also, long as it's not the 13th (will be out-of-town) or the 20th (school just barely starts), any other date for a tourney is fine with me.

Top Bottom