• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jane

Smash Hero
what do people think of this idea: postponing the black pr for next season... SO THAT WAY JARD CAN ACTUALLY COME TO TOURNAMENTS.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I won't go if the pr is black people this time. My one dream in this brawl scene has been to be on a pr where the theme is Kira and his forefathers.

And Justin was an Oli main then, but maybe I'm still missing something.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
mmm, I'd say Justin was a snake main but whatever. Don't kill Tucson's PR-induced boner :3

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
gtfo shadow, you don't know what the warrior, not kage, is cappable of maaaaan. aalso, im gonna be at least 3rd next pr so sorry everyone :) also, i vote for comedians, hollywood or standup, orrrrr nothing. lol

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Hnnng, the PR image was already about 90% done :( but fine, I guess next season's will just be really easy to finish.

Sooo, Pokemon PR then? Legendary Pokemon PR? :awesome:
Dibs on Zekrom for me and Reshiram for Yoshiken

also, I hope the rest of Phoenix enjoyed their haboob last night

:phone:

Jane

Smash Hero
LEGENDARY POKEMON PR IT IS

I WANT....... I WANT............... GIRATINA (the normal form with legs)

also, a new smasher from new york will be joining our ranks very soon. i've heard from a couple birdies that he's no joke either. i'm excited :yeahboi:.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
lol Shadow the days of hype are completely over for me. I have moved on to much more productive activities.
Aka fuck Asians for 20 days in a row then get a 150$ bonus every 21st day. Rinse and repeat.

Also, yeah, the storm was really nice. Especially cause I was riding back from California and at one point on the I-10 you couldn't see 10 feet in front of your car.

Since apparently I still mean enough to people to get the pr image delayed through bitching and crai;ing it seems I'll have to play for one more season. Quitting this game is annoying.

Finally, I guess since Genesis is next week, if anyone wants to play from now until next Wednesday I'd be down, though hopefully I won't have to go far (Luis, you should host a fest at your house).

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
Wow, its been over a year since I've been on here. Getting back into it though anybody wanna play sometime? I wanna get my skills back up again

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Are you going to be there? I didn't go last year so I don't really know what to expect! We should have an AZ pizza night or something =P

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
LEGENDARY POKEMON PR IT IS

I WANT....... I WANT............... GIRATINA (the normal form with legs)

also, a new smasher from new york will be joining our ranks very soon. i've heard from a couple birdies that he's no joke either. i'm excited :yeahboi:.
if it ain't jman or hax, i'm not impressed

actually, i'll also be impressed if it's anti cuz that dude is pretty funny

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
OMG DOOOOOOK! hahaha whats up man! long time no see. how you been? im going to genesis with taj and axe. gonna be playin mostly melee tho. aand omg, i was at gamers inn yesterday, and i heard someone say, wanna play smash, and they bust out the n64. made me think of that one tourny you hosted, it was daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bomb yo! hahaha can't wait to see your face.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I'm flying in with Dekar and the Twins really early Wednesday morning. Pizza night sounds baller though.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm hosting a Smashfest at my place on Sunday the 10th starting at 1pm! :) I have 3 TVs and a Wii already here, and enough chairs to handle dinnertime at a Mexican house. Here's my address:

Biltmore Promenade Condominium
2625 E Indian School Rd
Unit 343 (Building 12...i.e. the last building you encounter if you follow the parking lot)
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Phone (call or text): 480-522-6912

Come in sweating from the Arizona heat and receive a FREE bottle of Powerade.

Just kidding, everyone can have my Powerade.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm hosting a Smashfest at my place on Sunday the 10th starting at 1pm!
Yoshiken and I will likely be there, albeit late. We will probably end up arriving at around 5:30pm or so. Hope that's okay :)

Aaaand... PR image is done! Sorry if you got stuck with a legendary you don't like. I can change it if you really want me to. Except for you, Chris. It wouldn't work if you weren't Arceus. :p Also, I've learned that it is reaaally hard to find decent paintings of Altered Form Giratina (so many amazing pics of Origin Form, though). Sorry, Jane!

Congrats once more to those who made the cut!

Jane

Smash Hero
holy ****ing ballsacks.

thats so good.

i love how the challengers are pseudo legendaries too. will you ever make a PR image that isnt completely amazing?!?

edit- very clever, angela! i see that generation succession on the challengers approaching haha.

Angela you are the coolest smasher to ever exist. I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH.
Seeing that image makes me more excited than when I see a hot Asian walk into my usual Chinese restaurant!!!!

I swear I will never lose to anyone, because I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to lose that awesome amazing magnificent image haha SCREW YOU KYLE

Can anyone give me a ride to Rave's house on Sunday?

Top Bottom