• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Haha awesome Kyle, Nicole better watch her @ss in the rankings. <3

Seconded. Three weeks is the usual time between tournaments anyways, so why make it different now?
We were just trying to decide when the next tourney should be (and since the next tourney is the final one of the season, it was especially important to see that the majority of us can go). We'll more than likely be hosting an additional tournament the 23rd as well.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Do I get to be on the next one because I will have been to two tournaments this season? :p (and am still AZ at heart <3)

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Actually, there is something better! There is a tournament this week on Saturday. You and Prevv should try and make it!

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hehe Ominous, there's actually gonna be a really good G&W player attending who's around your skill level, so I really hope you can attend this one. :D

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Smileyface, I know. I pretty much know the name of all the G&W players that post on the boards...the few that there are. He also mentioned coming to AZ a while back on the G&W boards, and I talked to him then, but really I really only told him I lived in AZ too. I really hope I get to meet him. Yeah, and I've seen him post here too.

And yeah, I'll try to get there this week with Prevv. But my dad doesn't really like me going to tournaments. So it's kinda hard for me to get to them. Is it at Gamer's Inn?

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
i miss you guys :( hope i can make it to the next tourny. work johns are the worst.... blah lol i need that money tho. gl to everyone and i think im going to genesis 2. hey kyle, wanna team :) hehehe we already talked about it i just want to confirm in all. ddd peach is awesome! hahah or mk peach or wario peach, we will **** either way :) also,w hats ur flight info dude? i got the days off work but i want to fly with someone so im not so lonely lol. thanks man, let me know :)

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Yeah, Smileyface, I know. I pretty much know the name of all the G&W players that post on the boards...the few that there are. He also mentioned coming to AZ a while back on the G&W boards, and I talked to him then, but really I really only told him I lived in AZ too. I really hope I get to meet him. Yeah, and I've seen him post here too.

And yeah, I'll try to get there this week with Prevv. But my dad doesn't really like me going to tournaments. So it's kinda hard for me to get to them. Is it at Gamer's Inn?
I'll be there, so we'll definitely meet.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Just signed up for genesis 2. Entering brawl singles and dubs. silly kyle, wanna team buddy? jard, you say your going, team? anyone from az wanna teeeeeeeeeeeeeam with the darkest of all shifters?

hadesblade

Smash Lord
@ Hadesblade

You can get an honorable mention, it doesn't make sense in regards to the mission statement (promote the competitive scene of brawl) because you will not be around to challenge.
Lame :(. But makes sense I guess. Just when everyone was moving when I was back here they were always put on the PR for the season they were in even though they would be gone the next season.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I got screwed out of a Honorable Mention placement in my first season because of a technicality in the mission statement (it only states that one needs to go to two tournies to be considered for the POWER RANKINGS list, but doesn't state whether this also applies to Honorable Mentions. Because of this I lost the spot to someone who went to a tourney once. ^_^) Alas, like in any organization though, it's better to follow the rules of the mission statement than to brush them off. :)

We all know you're amazing anyway Hadesblade. <3 Keep on reppin Indiana! :D

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It's probably best to ask everyone what date they'd like and the probability that they would be able to come down before making anything official

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
Well we've got the 16th as the only date available, as all other weekends are taken one way or another, and its a tourney with Tucson primarily in mind

:phone:

k9.

Smash Ace
@Panelists when are we going to decide the PR? i already have my idea of what it is going to look like.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Well we've got the 16th as the only date available, as all other weekends are taken one way or another, and its a tourney with Tucson primarily in mind

Ok, just know that that's the weekend of Genesis so Silly Kyle and Tommy can't go... as for myself, I'm getting burnt out with biweekly tournaments.
The known Tucson smash scene has mysteriously grown almost double in the past month so I can't really guess at how many will attend. Good luck though.

FoxFireMage

Smash Apprentice
Ok, just know that that's the weekend of Genesis so Silly Kyle and Tommy can't go... as for myself, I'm getting burnt out with biweekly tournaments.
The known Tucson smash scene has mysteriously grown almost double in the past month so I can't really guess at how many will attend. Good luck though.
With the people we know are going, we expect at least 15

k9.

Smash Ace
@Panelists i talked to Chris and we are going to do the PR at 7:00 For sure, be present

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Since I thought it'd be appropriate, here's the history of Arizona's Brawl Power Rankings since late 2009:

December 06, 2009

June 01, 2010

August 14, 2010

November 08, 2010

March 27th, 2011

wow that is such an epic post rave

The PR has officially been updated

Let's have a competitive next season guys. First person to beat k9 in bracket from spots 5 and under gets a free Arizona Ice Tea from truly yours.

k9.

Smash Ace
@darklink haha thats funny number 2 next season coming for it

@Everyone that made the pr Great job

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Wooh! Challenger approaching! I call a spot on the PR next season.

That means I'll have to come to at least two tournaments...

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I don't get "AZ at Heart"?

That's some bootyhole.

And when the hell did Brett go to a tournament lol. I miss him.

Top Bottom