• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arena 51 Presents: Rochester--Final Smash! Rochester, NY - January 26th, 2008 ($400+)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You're all crazy. Gamefreak is taking first place. You don't even know.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: UGH Jimmy KILL ME NOW

Who wants a piece of Yoshi besides DA_RAIN?

Speaking of which, someone MM that kid. He plays ****ing ROY.

_V_

Smash Ace
/subscribe.

I may come...depending on if I am going to Pound or have money...I don't know...

I think it's like 3 hours from Oneonta...*johns*

I would need a teammate as well.

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
This tournament sounds too good! Mow, will you Marth ditto MM bo5 me for $5? I'll MM your Marth too Plank.

I'm considering doing a little boy MM against Jimmy: Ylink vs Ness. Your Ness is pretty ****, but Ylink needs to get some things clear. Depends on how busy I am because tourneys can get hectic.

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
Why'd I write wow? I meant why*

Goodies, will it be a pretty cake?
If you win, what colors do you want? Pretty colors = Pink, Yellow and Orange. In addition, you have to change your Peach color to yellow at Pound 3. You'll have to enter as Juanita Peach!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: This event is not too far away. Please PM myself or Goodies if you plan to bring setups.

Televisions, GameCubes, and copies of Melee as well as full memory cards are greatly appreciated.

Cort

Apple Head
If you win, what colors do you want? Pretty colors = Pink, Yellow and Orange. In addition, you have to change your Peach color to yellow at Pound 3. You'll have to enter as Juanita Peach!
Uh... you scare me >_<
Oh Goodies, what sort of magic are you going to work with this cake?

Cort, I'll Marth ditto you. If you win, Goodies will bake you a cake!
Sounds good? Maybe?
Cort! Are you coming? <3 Team with me :):):)

I will definitely go if you go.
If I come it'll be with PC :s

I'll try and drag Brookman along, though

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, if you guys come you should bring KevinM, cause me and Goodies have to team bowser ditto them!!!

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Uh... you scare me >_<

Sounds good? Maybe?

If I come it'll be with PC :s

I'll try and drag Brookman along, though
Haha! Goodies frightens everyone.

We should have a standing rule that everyone must play Marth, haha, just kidding.

If PC manages to make it out here that would be sweet. I know it is on the other side of the state, but it is one of the last chances to attend a melee tourney before brawl comes out.

Brookman? I'd love to meet him a second time, and actually talk to him this time.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: All of you better hope I don't make it.

Don't make Kelvin and I have to rampage your region by performing our usual "BPMG: Presented by Crunk Juice!" You will not be pleased, LOL.

But seriously, you guys make me sad. :_:

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Btw, someone PLEASE fly up Kiwii. I'm somehow in a better mood when Kiwii is around.
ROFL this is so random but flattering
it's a good thing i dont really care much for the scene anymore, else id give plank a run for his money :grin:

and yes, i search engine my name on swf

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
ROFL this is so random but flattering
it's a good thing i dont really care much for the scene anymore, else id give plank a run for his money :grin:

and yes, i search engine my name on swf
Haha, that's pretty funny actually.

Anyways, anyone who can come, should. Might as well attend as many good tournaments before brawl as we can. That and it is always great to meet new people in the community and learn random things too. If you need a teams partner I might tell Goodies to go bake and cake and team with you.

EDIT: I think I am housing Plank and G-reg if he makes it, so if you need housing, fel free to hit me up.

@ Bailey: Are you coming? Track me down on AIM or something so I know how many bodies to prepare for.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wow, hahaha. But yeah, people. This is just a short while after Japanese Brawl is released!

I don't know what that has to do with anything, but I'm hoping it gets you pumped!

Top Bottom