• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arena 51 Presents: Rochester--Final Smash! Rochester, NY - January 26th, 2008 ($400+)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I hate all of you.

Neil, get me a ticket for Friday night-ish (8:00-9:00 departing, please). Thanks! ^_^

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
adhdfoy [/COLOR](10:45:15 PM): Tourney in Rochester
The Mana Lord (10:45:17 PM): tournament in rochester
adhdfoy (10:45:19 PM): on the 26th
Ladiesman 9281 (10:45:25 PM): is it popular
adhdfoy (10:45:27 PM): yeah
adhdfoy (10:45:33 PM): like 7000 people around the world
adhdfoy (10:45:38 PM): all fighitng to the death
The Mana Lord (10:45:39 PM): mhm
adhdfoy (10:45:41 PM): for the title of god
Ladiesman 9281 (10:46:48 PM): people r gonna die?
adhdfoy (10:46:53 PM): most likely
The Mana Lord (10:46:58 PM): thousands
Ladiesman 9281 (10:47:00 PM): wow..
adhdfoy (10:47:01 PM): NY smash scene is ****ing tough
The Mana Lord (10:47:05 PM): yea
adhdfoy (10:47:08 PM): like knives and ****
adhdfoy (10:47:10 PM): you john once
adhdfoy (10:47:14 PM): your throat is slit
The Mana Lord (10:47:20 PM): thats why you dont hear about western or upstate or central new york smashers
The Mana Lord (10:47:21 PM): all die
adhdfoy (10:52:39 PM): Arena 51 its the place where the tourney is placed at
adhdfoy (10:52:46 PM): everyone brings there 6 shooters
adhdfoy (10:52:50 PM): and knives
adhdfoy (10:52:52 PM): and play smash
adhdfoy (10:52:53 PM): you **** up
adhdfoy (10:52:55 PM): you die
Ladiesman 9281 (10:52:59 PM): why r u guys still alive?
The Mana Lord (10:53:06 PM): i never been to a tourny =)
The Mana Lord (10:53:12 PM): I've been training with bears
adhdfoy (10:53:13 PM): Cause i play with a black kid

HAHA good stuff Mana, good stuff

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Made my night.

Sad part is knowing exactly how much of that **** is true, ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I forsee epic craziness (which is the usual) at this tournament. WNY needs to show up for a good time!

Matt. We know you've been getting that Portal reflex training. No need to hide it from us.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
In all honesty though, it really is disappointing that you can't make it Yannick. You really do single handedly make tournaments more enjoyable. Even if I lose vs you, or if you let me win, I always enjoy my matches with you. I'll never forget that one time...

Match 1- Marth vs. Yoshi on DL

You were doing good in the beginning, then you got hit by a random fsmash. I magically started hitting every single fsmash after that...Thinking I was good.

Match 2- Marth vs. Yoshi on Fd

Yeah I got *****.

Match 3-Marth vs. D.K. on Battlefield

I win. So...You got mad that you got hit randomly by an fsmash in the beginning, so you sandbagged me on purpose. Then just to show that you COULD **** me, you 2 stocked me on FD. Once your point was proven, you let me win on Battlefield... ... ...

Then you pulled out your DS and played Pokemon. LOL

How bout a pepperoni pretzel? LOL YOU GOT SO MAD AT ME! Also, Falcon Punching Neil when I was a noob twice in a row ftw.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yannick doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that this tournament will be bomb.

Like, I'm expecting all of NY state to come to this. Let's, of course, not forget any special guests we might be attracting. WNY needs to be in top form if they ever wanna win one of their own regionals! ^_~

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Western New York in top form is seriously pretty scary. I wouldn't wanna fight PikaPika.

Actually, I would, because he sandbags. And GameFreak "never approaches." Goodies, I expect to see you in the top five!

Still, though, WNY has yet to win one of their own regionals. Will they FINALLY step up their game and take home the crown on what's looking like the last WNY Melee event?!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: WNY needs more setups! Televisions, ladies! Where are the SUNY kids? I also want Cornell at this!

Buffalo: Alexei, Tim, Adam, Ryu...are you all coming? Please do! Jesse, I also demand you bring your teammate from the last BWNY. Cory and KC, you know you're coming as well. University of Buffalo, GET AT MY TOURNAMENT.

RITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, I need to see you here! UGB, PikaPika!, Abulize, everyone! Let's gooooo!

Goodies, are we doing our money match? We should TOOOOOOTALLY do it. For like a billion dollars. Or $200.

ManaLord, if you bring a friend, you get a free hug! :D

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Cornell better DARN WELL show. They lost some key players last year at graduation--I wanna see new ish.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Hey guys i really wanna come to this. The only problem is that the bus times are so weird. I found a cheap bus from NYC because greyhound is too expensive but yeah this bus i plan on taking only leaves on Thursday. There's no Friday departure so i was wondering if someone would be able to pick me up and house me possibly. I leave NYC at 5pm and I'd be scheduled to arrive at 11pm Thursday night. The ShunFa Rochester station address is 733 Monroe Ave, does this seem familiar to anyone? (wanna make sure this bus is legit LOL) Either way i'd really appreciate if someone could help me out. I don't think cort can make it because of class : ( but i'd really appreciate it if somone could house me i'll play melee with them and stuff if that means anything LOL. My bus leaves saturday night/sunday morning at 1:30 AM from the same address. Lemme know if anyone could help me out =] once i find out that i have a place to stay ill book the ticket and stuff.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Don't you dare pull out on me now, you such-and-such!

Cornell shows or there will be blood. Or something.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Don't you dare pull out on me now, you such-and-such!

Cornell shows or there will be blood. Or tomato juice. Or something.

omg1337core

Smash Cadet
Hey PC Chris, me or Daywa1ker might be able to house you, we'll just need to figure everything out before. Hit me up on AIM at omg1337core if you're still looking for housing.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
I think i already got housing but thanks for the offer ! Looks like im all set to go. hopefully it doesnt snow and my bus crashes or something <_<

Anyone want some MM's : D? i play almost every character except a few (m2/yoshi ) I'll do kirby /G&W Vs high tiers from anywhere 2-5$ and ill take normal MM's too 2-5$ and oh yeah i play friendlies too and i don't sandbag so don't feel obligated to MM me.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: ****ing Pikachu players, gimme a break. PikaPika!, I want another five cent best-of-ten.

DO IT DO IT YOU WON'T DO IT

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Rematch ICs vs. Kirby for a couple dollars? >_>

It looks like Cornell is definitely going. We are going to be short on members though. It could even possibly be only me...

Top Bottom