• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arena 51 Presents: Rochester--Final Smash! Rochester, NY - January 26th, 2008 ($400+)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
doesnt that jcaesar dude go to cornell? i wanna see him i havent played him since like 06 when he mained falco LOL

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
PC- $2 falcon ditto
Plank - $2 falcon ditto

anyone

$2 falcon ditto
I'll do Falcon ditto MM up to $5 and Sheik dittos no CG with anyone for that same amount. If you insist on Sheik ditto with CG, i might do it for the same amount depending on gay I'm feeling that day or just $2.

I'll do Sheik vs Falco for $2 against anyone too. I'll play either character.

PC we must Peach ditto MM or not!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Matt, you're bad. Also, I'm taking side bets on teams brackets. Anyone want in?

N64

Smash Champion
I bet donkachu does atrociously bad. Also, Kwan is going to mess some people up as usual, and I'll do ok in winners until I lose to a random marth and squander in losers, sad and defeated. I also might play fox. THOSE ARE MY PREDICTIONS.

but oh man i'm looking forward to it.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Good stuff everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

i did bad D:

actually i did ok we made it to winner semi finals in teams n did okay v pc n plank.

other than that my singles performance was lacking, i just have no experience v certain chars, ness ****ed my ****!!!!! im lookin at you N.OW

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
so hello everyone i will do some shoutouts

my name was erik i wore a grey hoodie n a monkey shirt i played all sorts of chars this was my first tournament and i am pleased on how i did i kept up with a lot of great players but of course being a novice against real competition i could not prevail but it was still fun

so um

kelvin - you ran a great tournament shame i couldn't stay longer but jeff wanted to go haha, good **** man

jeff - we did good in teams winners semi finals yes!!!! we tried and did good we shouldnt have lost in losers how we did oh well

ummmm so ppl who i played

jesiah - i was jeffs friend, you were good you n nintendude are a good team

nintendude - nice ic's man good **** keep it up

gamefreak - we played first in singles i am upset i suicided on pokefloats it mighta went out to another match =( youre good your reputation preceeds you nice

N.OW - i dont like ness |:< lol good ness tho i gotta l2p against him n other random chars like that :p

pc n plank - nice team matches i had fun we came close on that one stage probably i cant remember lol maybe poke floats haha

foy - dude did we even get to play? haha, i dont remember. nice chattin to you at the tourny hopefully theyll have another tourny and we can play or somethin keep reppin bowser thats a tough job

i will remember more later ty everyone i wish i coulda stayed i will try to come to more tournaments n stuff in rochester hopefully melee will live on when brawl comes

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Oh, forget about Foy, Lord of the Mana.

:laugh:

Just playing, Mana that was one nasty falcon, nasty as in a good way!!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yeah man ty you shoulda seen my fox in teams tho i was tearin up i am dissapointed with my singles performance i just got nervous i was tearin it up in friendlies too... o well. gamefreak n that ness guy got my nerves haha, ****it i hate ness!!!! lol where are results ppl need to get their ***** on smashboards n tell me this shi

DarkKnight2324

Smash Apprentice
As a heads up, I am not responsible for the videos for this one guys, TheKneeOfJustice (Steffon) said he wanted to take care of editing and stuff, so all harassment for videos and the hasty hosting of such videos may be directed at him =P
On that note:
Where the videos at Steffon, huh, huh?
Get on that =P

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Awesome tournament =D thx to KoJ & Kelvin for helping me out with everything =D i just got back home x_x so i'll post some real shoutouts tomorrow or something.

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
The tournament was a blast. As someone who just got into competitive Smash in the last half a year or so, I was really content with placing 13th in singles for my first ever tournament. Watching PC and Chu was also a real inspiration and it was nothing short of awesome, so thanks guys. =)

Sama-san

Smash Cadet
awesome **** everyone!!

was great to see the A51 crew again, and had some awesome friendlies with kelvin the night before...

As always, A51 does great! one of the smoothest tournaments i've been too (as far as 2v2 went... i fell asleep for singles >:( )

shoutouts to come xO

Top Bottom