• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arena 51 Brawl Tournament: Results Thread

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i dont take money matches if i know im going to lose. thats not manning up thats being an ignorant MF.

ill MM you in brawl again
ill take your DK to school
or i can just wait and beat you int he brackets. you beat me once, dont meant its gonna happen again

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i dont take money matches if i know im going to lose. thats not manning up, thats being an ignorant MF.

or i can just wait and beat you in the brackets. you beat me once, dont meant its gonna happen again
Kyle, the key to talking trash is actually being able to back it up. You should think long and hard about that one.
do i really even need to say anything to this... lol

dont you dare bring that weak ROB/MK trash to my house!

just to nail my point home...
i will money match anyone's ROB for 20 bucks (except goodies, cause hes a fruity mofo and plays against me too much)
i am personally calling out tantalus', Silver's and even Shiri's ROBs. ill run circles around yall so fast itll shortcircuit your motherboards
STEP TO ME!! GET AT ME!

also...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
If you want to see a preview of whats going to happen to you, come to arena tomarrow, where i will be taking Dom's money for the second time

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Someone needs to post results I didn't get to stay fot the whole thing.

(I'm PHISH)
1 JesiahTEG
2 Silverspawn
3 Neil
4 Asylum
5 Owna
5 Great White aka KoJ
7 NessOnett
7 Banisher
9 Court
9 Nick
9 Yannick
13 Saph
13 KBMF
13 Goggles
13 Case
17 Brandon
17 PHISH
17 Tawny
17 J
17 GBird
17 Donald
17 Jesse
17 OdinFS
25 VAC
25 HML
38 Xiivi

PeeP

Smash Apprentice
Say What? I beat Vac, but GBird (my firend) got 2-0'd twice in a row.
...And yet we are tied????

pastaboy

Smash Champion
hello, "wait wtf a canadian in the thread gtfo." u may or may not know that there is a tourny being held in niagara. It is not far from rochester at all. I have met some of you already at the last cyber jocks tourny(in buffalo). i wanted to have friendlies but the owner kicked us out early, so i wasnt able too. What i am asking/proposing is that you fellow americans should come down and compete(its not a far drive) it will be ***** huge. im saying prolly 100ppl+ becuz i wanna see alot of you fellow americans here, im accepting ANY money match's that is thrown at me (ranging from 1$-20$) basically means free money for you.

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
Just cross-posting my shouts from arena51.com forums here, and I might as well paste the tourney results while I'm at it.

Singles

1 JesiahTEG (Snake/MK)
2 Pika Pika (Pikachu)
3 Owna (MK/Sheik)
4 Xiivi (MK/Fox)
5 KoJ (Falco/MK)
5 Tuxedo Mask (Kirby/Lucario)
7 Voidious (Pit)
7 KBMF (Falcon/Ike)

9 Ness Onett
9 Yannick
9 Wafflez King
9 Sacred Phoenix
13 Nick
13 PHISH
13 Jeremy
13 Eric
17 J
17 Yeti
17 ALex
17 Ranjiz
17 JD

Doubles

1 Oh Snap! (Pikachu/MK - Pika + Various/Yannick)
2 The Sex Dolls (Xiivi - MK/Fox + Owna - MK/Sheik)
3 4560 (Voidious - Pit + His Bro - GW)

4 Team Whatever
5 We Aint Paying for this poopy!
5 Earthbound
7 Now I'll Show You!

----

Hey guys - I had a great time on Saturday, it was great to meet and play so many cool people. Hopefully I'll see you all at some future tourneys in WNY! (Or elsewhere, I guess...) Shout outs:

Mattdude - So glad you joined me for the tourney outing! =) You really played well in doubles, and I had mad fun teaming witcha. Team 4560 4 evar!!!

Jesse - Good to see you again bro, and congrats on yet another tourney victory. Wish we could've played more friendlies, but maybe next time. And perhaps by then, I'll last long enough in tourney to get to play you there, too. =) I did enjoy our pre-finals Marth vs Snake match, which, even if you weren't at the top of your game, served as a nice barometer of how much I've improved since your constant 3-stocking of me in early August. Good luck in Texas!

Yannick - Good to see you again. I'm so glad I happened to meet you guys at that MA tourney. It feels so random in retrospect that we all went to a tourney so far away; it's funny how things work out. I really wanted to get some 1v1 friendlies in against you, but I guess it wasn't to be. I did, however, take inspiration from watching your Ike, and I was really Fighting For My Friends against Matt on Sunday before heading out. Good games in doubles and congrats on the victory. See you next time!

Neil - Good to see you again and to finally get some matches in against you. I appreciated the Pika training, and I really enjoyed watching you in some more tourney matches. You're fricken awesome with Pika and a real joy to watch. Nice doubles matches - you guys just seemed out of our league. Congrats on your 1st and 2nd placings.

TuxedoMask - Didn't really get to chat with you too much, but good seeing you again and congrats on 5th place. We gotta play some friendlies next time. Tell you what, I'll go easy on you and just use Zelda. :-)

Kelvin - Good to meet you and thanks for having us! You were a really gracious host and I enjoyed chattin' with ya. Everything ran smoothly and I was generally impressed with the whole event. You'll probably be seeing more of me and Mattdude...

Owna - Nice meeting you and good matches in doubles; I really enjoyed our matches. I also really appreciated your great sportsmanship, which there (sadly) is never enough of in the world, even though it's such a crucial part of a healthy competitive scene. Congrats on your 2nd and 3rd placings.

Xiivi - Good games in doubles and glad your Wii is OK!

Yeti & Phish - Matt and I had a great time playing 2v2s with you guys, that was a heck of a lot of fun. Behold the power of Teh Random!!

Eric - Good games. That Bank-Shot KO against ROB was one of my most satisfying tourney kills ever. =) (And since you won the set, I don't mind saying so, hehe.)

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
The next tourney is on 10/18 right?

'Cuz I've been saving money to make a comeback.

EDIT: Why did it say this post was a duplicate?

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
No, the next one is on 10/25. The OP here is very out of date, but if you check arena51.com you will see the latest dates (and corresponding threads on their forums).
Really? Why did the 10/18 tourney get cancelled? I couldn't find any info on the arena51 site.

Also, what's OP?:confused:

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
Really? Why did the 10/18 tourney get cancelled? I couldn't find any info on the arena51 site.

Also, what's OP?:confused:
I am not sure where you saw the 10/18 date for a Brawl tourney, so I have no idea if/when it changed. But if you go to arena51.com, at the top of the page under "Event Calendar", there are links to forum threads for 10/11 and 10/25 biweeklies.

OP is "original post", just referring to the first post in this thread, as I was imagining that you were looking there for info...

Hope that helps!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I am not sure where you saw the 10/18 date for a Brawl tourney, so I have no idea if/when it changed. But if you go to arena51.com, at the top of the page under "Event Calendar", there are links to forum threads for 10/11 and 10/25 biweeklies.

OP is "original post", just referring to the first post in this thread, as I was imagining that you were looking there for info...

Hope that helps!
Well that sucks, I was looking forward to going this week, but thanks anyway:)
I'll go to the 10/25 tourney then.

EDIT: (to da K.I.D.) Wait, beat more people?!? Aren't you Goggles? Didn't I beat you?
Really sorry if I have the wrong guy

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: No, you have the right guy.

Isn't that right, Kyle? ^__^

At any rate, you are more than welcome to next weekend's event! Have a safe trip!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
:yoshi: No, you have the right guy.

Isn't that right, Kyle? ^__^

At any rate, you are more than welcome to next weekend's event! Have a safe trip!
Sweet, I'm welcome too.:laugh: You can count on 3 more people for the next tournament.

Aaaaand another question! Is it @ 12:00 or 4:00?

Sharky

Smash Master
*revives old thread since nobody's made a results thread for this past weekend yet*

I dunno what the full results were. I just know that JesiahTEG won with Snake with MK for counterpicks, Niel got second with Pikachu with MK counterpicks (I think?) and San got third with Ike. Aaaaaaaaanywho, shoutouts:

Kirk: the man of the weekend, great times were had, man. Needs more F-smash, though. XD

Jesiah: Thanks a ton for the rides and letting me stay at your place. Someday we will have epic Snake/Yoshi battles to speak of, this I guarantee. =),

Tom: *mumblemumblemumble* RIGHT TOM???? lol Fun times at Jesse's place. Stop getting uair'd by Yoshi lol. We need each other's FC's and I forgot to ask Kirk for your aim before he went to bed. >.< Also, teach me in the ways of Mario Kart. =D

SaPh: Thanks for the doubles. Considering we didn't play a single match together til we started the tourney, we kicked ***, man. lololol

Goggles: Trash talk is top tier. Sonic's grabability is top tier. I still think you should use him more, in tourney, though. Tier whoring FTL in my book. =( Apart from that, though, it was fun meeting you, and having allllll those matches lol. Good times. =D :yoshi:

Wafflez: Thanks for demonstrating my need to learn the diddy match-up and stop my sd'ing. >.< lol

Shiri: Should have come. Team double Yoshi would have been instant win, and I still wanna do that sometime. =)

Goodies: Nice job in teams, great seeing you again. =D

San: Nice job, hope to see you online. =)

Top Bottom