• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any girls here who play Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PKGaming
3DS FC
0989-1762-3370
Why? So you can finally win some matches? Sexist!
: DDDD
No, I just never play girls in Brawl and I want to. And I never said anything about girls not being good at Brawl, I DON'T WANT to fight girls who suck at it. :ohwell:

rhan

Smash Hero
My pedophile senses tingled and I had to come here to check things out...

Btw, some questions just shouldn't be asked. Or this kind of thing happens. :/

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What difference does it make if you are facing a girl or a guy online with no voice chat, virtually no communication, and so forth=???

As far as you know, you could be facing a fat 97 year old dude who likes to collect Pokémon Cards, obsesses over McDonalds toys, has pink hair, has a mohawk, has a career in collecting people's toe nails, likes to eat paper, and enjoys shaving his legs as a hobby!

Man....I think I just scared myself into never playing Brawl online ever again!

I wonder where I come up with these things!?!?!?

:chuckle:

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
What difference does it make if you are facing a girl or a guy online with no voice chat, virtually no communication, and so forth=???

As far as you know, you could be facing a fat 97 year old dude who likes to collect Pokémon Cards, obsesses over McDonalds toys, has pink hair, has a mohawk, has a career in collecting people's toe nails, likes to eat paper, and enjoys shaving his legs as a hobby!

o_o...*logs off the internet forever*

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
o_o...*logs off the internet forever*
That's exactly what I've been planning on doing since I posted that and mind gamed myself. Honestly...everything in life could now be A LIE! The government, the internet, HECK! I could be living in Soviet China right now...and there isn't even a Soviet China!!! I think I'm like Tom Cruise (if he's even real): I can't handle the truth. As far as I know right about now, this guy made the post above mine.

Now excuse me while I go hide from the internet....for 5 minutes until I realize the lies might try to eat me.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman

I wonder where I come up with these things!?!?!?

HOW DO YOU KNOW ME!?!

*closes blinds*

Saltix

Smash Lord
I agree. Dunno why theres a stereotype of Women not playing video games, and I don't like it. But for some odd reason, I don't see girls bring the same type of intensity as us men. Don't call me sexist, though. My EX plays brawl haha. :3

GuMz

Smash Apprentice
why does that matter? skill is equal even amongst different sexes.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I'm a girl , look my name is pink!

America's #1 relationship site where millions of people of all ages, ethnicities, and religious backgrounds eHarmony i mean SWF.

And beside girls on teh interweb DON EXITS!

Chibi-pika

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere in the desert, where cactus grow, and it

Lol whenever I bring up playing online, one of my friends say this, except he says its a fat 40 year bald person who has virtually no life O_o

gunrunner89

Smash Rookie
why would you care if you were playing a girl. the only thing i care about is if they are a skilled player or not doesnt matter if there a girl or a boy.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
GIRL = Guy In Real Life

But seriously, why does it matter if your opponent has no Y chromosome? If you really want to play a girl, find one and ask them to play with you. Not rocket science.

Personally, I could care less if the person was handicapped let alone what gender they are, as long as I have fun playing with them (in which age becomes an issue...).

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
yer i think guys r more prone to spend excessive amounts of time on video, girls dont hav the attention span for that kidna thing (generally)... or they dont find it as fun or constructive.

Atticus Finch

Smash Rookie
Haha wow, all he was asking was if he could challenge a chick to a brawl. Last time I checked he didn't say it was because he wanted an easy win.

I'd fight you if I had time to. :)

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
ur geting told kirby. i think all the dude wants to do is brawl a chick, u guys shoulnt pick on him, nutin wrong with just saying or wanting.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Alright... how many of the girls on this site are actually girls? You know who you are.

...perverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom